Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

Philthy posted:

You're a meme.

They're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Ebola Roulette posted:

Doomed to forever be confused with herman cain

:drat:

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Lol. Remember when Trump told us he would hire "the best people" and then did poo poo like put Ben Carson in charge of HUD?

Lol Ben Carson's got the rona

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I unironically love that version of that song. I have no other opinion on Raffi, but it's nice to know he's not a CHUD.

I didn't even see that you had posted a cover, and now I'm unironically in love with it too. :yaycloud:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Cornbinks posted:

I didn't even see that you had posted a cover, and now I'm unironically in love with it too. :yaycloud:

It makes me happy!

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

George H.W. oval office posted:

I made a quick thing last time trump had a dumb walk

https://i.imgur.com/fFA3FXe.mp4

This kind of stuff is why I'll never understand the religious right Trump supporters. Dude had people loving tear-gassed so they could do his dumb walk and photo op. Including the leaders of the church that then spoke out against Trump tear gassing them and their followers.

But Trumps the religious one. Its loving nuts.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1325859407620689922?s=21

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Inzombiac posted:

Biden is going to be a lovely president.

He's going to appoint Republicans to his cabinet, only really be concerned about decorum and glad-handing and never having the stones to affect real change.

He won't be as damaging as Trump but he's going to stall us for a while.

The DNC will learn nothing, lose in 2024 and blame black people for not being excited about more white centrism.

America deserves it.

god it must suck to be like this

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
efb

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

lol at Trump thinking that even if he somehow lost that the Supreme Court would just rubber stamp his lawsuit and make him the winner. Like he vaguely remembers that the SC gave W the W in 2000 but doesn't remember that it was just one state where the vote count was extremely close.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

god it must suck to be like this

Imagine even conceiving the idea that there could possibly be good things lol

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

slow_twitch posted:

I love this pic because he is wearing what looks to be Scarpa mountaineering boots while in some kind of light forest? Like those are 700 dollar boots for high angle / ice climbing..

Some dingdongs will buy the most expensive/most powerful/fanciest/best version of whatever it is they're looking for, even if it's going to suck to actually use, just to say they can

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

It's extremely unlike tornk to thank someone after firing him. What do you think Esper has on him that's not juicy enough to secure a job, but bad enough that he can't afford to call him a dog on the way out?

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Is there any actual point to this besides spite?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

like a dog

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

thegalagakid posted:

Fun Fact: We are all paying double Federal taxes for the first 4 months next year because his dumb rear end though the tax deferment was real brain genius stuff even after the whole private sector told him to get hosed and his arrogance refused to accept that it was a bad idea.

Costing a LOT of families just on the edge of using a food stamp card to almost certianly be hosed financially who just so happen to be the same military you want to intervene on your behalf to keep you in office is just the most amazing thing.

From quite a ways back in the thread as I'm trying to catch up, but I don't think this was ever implemented was it? I know my company never reduced my withholding and when I inquired about if they were planning to provide an option to opt out of this stupid idea, HR responded that there was no guidance issued from the Fed/IRS so without that they had no idea what the plan even meant for them to do. Nothing ever happened and my checks never changed (I'm salaried so easy to notice changes).

Did some companies actually implement this stupid thing on their own without any guidance from the IRS?

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

The Postman posted:

Is there any actual point to this besides spite?

he's going to fire everyone in the executive branch

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cornbinks posted:

I follow Raffi on twitter and he's EXTREMELY pro-biden, which shouldn't surprise me for an aging hippie, but it was refreshing nonetheless to see the Mr. Rogers of music be so politically active.

I know Raffi's family irl (his granddaughter goes to school with my kid) and he's a forreals leftist who supported Bernie to the end.

https://twitter.com/Raffi_RC/status/1269983236370821122?s=19

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Fox News has already moved on. LOL!!!

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Phy posted:

Some dingdongs will buy the most expensive/most powerful/fanciest/best version of whatever it is they're looking for, even if it's going to suck to actually use, just to say they can

You know those jeans are like 300 dollars

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

additional lols at the thought that as recently as yesterday, Esper was expected to keep his job for a while, which gives the possibility that he could have learned that someone else was sitting at his desk over Twitter

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Putting on the Ritz!!!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

What's the deadline for the Trump campaign to announce they are contesting the results like and actually start the recount process?

Evil Bob
May 2, 2004

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
another hopeful morning, but becoming increasingly disturbed by the thought of every election for the foreseeable future being "THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIFETIME"

Really just hoping we can actually get on a good path forward.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

sean10mm posted:

What is the best music to listen to while gloating over trump losing? Asking for everyone.

Rebel Wizard "Drunk on the Wizdom of Unicorn Semen"

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
This morning my phone woke me up and then sang me happy birthday. Then, it said Ben Carson has coronavirus and I had a great breakfast lol. Lol.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

I know Raffi's family irl (his granddaughter goes to school with my kid) and he's a forreals leftist who supported Bernie to the end.

https://twitter.com/Raffi_RC/status/1269983236370821122?s=19

LOL!!!

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Lil Peeler posted:

Lol Ben Carson's got the rona

Carsonavirus

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

pixaal posted:

What's the deadline for the Trump campaign to announce they are contesting the results like and actually start the recount process?

december 8 is the "safe harbor" deadline, six days before the actual votes are submitted, which is traditionally the cutoff short of some supreme court battle like bush v gore

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Fox News has already moved on. LOL!!!

Holy poo poo Karl Rove is still alive?!?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

I was confused because I thought he already died but then I remembered that was Hermain Cain

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

pixaal posted:

December 8 is when states have to finalize results so they can identify their electors. December 14 is when the Electoral College meets in each state.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1325859407620689922?s=20

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1325856347896819712

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

What is the point of doing this even? I don't understand the move.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol:

https://twitter.com/theMRC/status/1325801868182818816?s=20

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

pixaal posted:

It's up to the individual states, he has to pay for the recounts in most cases if he can request it.

Looks to be by next week in most states before he loses the ability.

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

I'm sure we'll get a plan in about two weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

sean10mm posted:

What is the best music to listen to while gloating over trump losing? Asking for everyone.

Not even joking: Just put on an Explosions In The Sky playlist on Spotify. I think something soothing would do many of us good right about now.