Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
It's very funny and I wish they had argued longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Otis poops out the briefcase but it's empty! what happened to the contents.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
What is a face really ?

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Gaz-L posted:

And a guy who lost his last singles match against the champion typically doesn't get to jump to the front of the line.

but that happens all the time in boxing and mma

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Nero42 posted:

Breaking my long period of lurking to bring the good news - today's WOR starts with a 10 minute argument where Dave and Bryan argue past each other about the semantics of what makes babyfaces and heels!

I gave up and started skipping 30 seconds at at time only to be shocked that it was just the same argument over and over again.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
-nt

Seams fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Nov 11, 2020

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
First, an announcement:
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1326310420232237056
Meanwhile:
https://twitter.com/BTSheetsPod/status/1325690436049100800

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Oh my loving god, Bix.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

brace is evil uno

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Wow this guy is cancelled.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Bix on trueanon is the crossover event of the summer

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

BixPigGrandDad

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

MassRafTer posted:

Wow this guy is cancelled.
OK fine!
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1326328561423282178

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
go around to listening to B&V on Full Gear and me and Bryan are on the same page - this is a post I made in the full gear GDT

Lid posted:

Nick Jackson if he ever went solo would be Shawn Michaels tier but hes happy to be the best sole tag team wrestler of all time

i was happy to hear Bryan spent several minutes long in a spiel on how Nick Jackson is the closest Shawn Michaels since Shawn Michaels

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

hell yeah dude

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

Now Zellner needs to go on Trillbillys

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

(There are some really annoying leftist accounts who try to cancel True Anon and fail which is what I am referencing with the cancelled jokes.)

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

MassRafTer posted:

(There are some really annoying leftist accounts who try to cancel True Anon and fail which is what I am referencing with the cancelled jokes.)
Wait, is that a thing? Why?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

the most popular activity for leftists is to cancel other leftists.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

davidbix posted:

Wait, is that a thing? Why?

They like to accuse Brace of being an anti-semite.

(For those of you who have somehow never heard of Brace, he is Jewish.)

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Oh my god

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

MassRafTer posted:

Despite the whole swastika flag poo poo, I don't think that's a fair accusation. He does have some poo poo friends, though.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

👁️

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
what swastika flag poo poo?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I have no interest in sitting through an hour of Jake Hager but apparently on TiJ he is claiming that the original plan was for him to cash in MITB on Cena and Cena balked at the idea after they shot the angle. Not completely convinced this is the case but if it is Cena really did have a knack for figuring out when not to job for doomed acts.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cena does not miss

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

NienNunb posted:

Cena does not miss

his time is now

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
The French Fries

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

collocation posted:

Despite the whole swastika flag poo poo, I don't think that's a fair accusation. He does have some poo poo friends, though.

Most people have a poo poo friend or two. No one trying to smear Brace for whatever they're mad at him about this week is doing so in good faith.

Max Coveri
Dec 23, 2015

by Athanatos
What is "THAT Doug Glibert shoot promo"?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

where he calls jerry lawler out for being a pedophile i think

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Max Coveri posted:

What is "THAT Doug Glibert shoot promo"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is0oHPL-nis

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

MassRafTer posted:

...have they done the same with any of the dirtbag left podcasts that actually ARE anti-Semitic?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Which ones are those?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

davidbix posted:

...have they done the same with any of the dirtbag left podcasts that actually ARE anti-Semitic?

They have accused every pod cast. The ones you like, and the ones you don't. That's the beauty of it

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

OctoberCountry posted:

Which ones are those?
Cumtown, for one.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Oh ok, lol

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

When people told me to listen to it, the first episode I listened to was so shockingly out of nowhere full of "ironic" anti-Semitism that I immediately stopped listening and unsubscribed. Also the beginning of the end for me listening to Chapo given the affiliation.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I am Polish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
This probably ain't the place to have this conversation but there's a lot of ironic-left podcasts and media that drop slurs and fall back on "Well we're ironically doing it to make fun of the right"

The first result I found typing in "Cumtown Antisemitism" was some twitter callouts about them laughing at slurs in 2019 and a YouTube video highlight about "Chinese Jews lol" complete with really racist chinese accents

So yeah, maybe don't do ironic racism, you aren't owning the right by saying the same things actual racists say