Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious

drat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Sid Vicious posted:

Has anyone ever said "what's the deal with airline food?" Seems like an untapped market

Hmm, has potential... Lemme riff on it a bit, see what comes out...

What's the deal with airline food? Seems like something from the Before Times. Do they even still serve food on airlines? Man, remember when they'd give you a little plastic container of warmed over slop, you'd peel the plastic off the top and be greeted by some grey vegetables, mystery sauce, and some approximation of meat? I miss those. Oh, and you remember how they used to charge for it to increase revenue, but they'd have to put it on a plate to dress it up to try to hide the fact that it was the same crap as in the plastic rectangle? Yeah you're not fooling anyone guys. We still ate it. Oh, we complained and made jokes, but we still ate it. I miss airline food.

google THIS

A movie about Michael Myers, Eddie Murphy, and Adam Sandler having a contest where the winner gets to play every major role in an upcoming comedy, and it's based on a true story and all three of them are played by whoever won the contest.

SIDS Vicious

google THIS posted:

A movie about Michael Myers, Eddie Murphy, and Adam Sandler having a contest where the winner gets to play every major role in an upcoming comedy, and it's based on a true story and all three of them are played by whoever won the contest.

lol I would watch this

manero

Adam Sandler circa 1993 singing:

There she was, just-a walkin' down the street, singin'
Doo wah diddy diddy dum DIPPITY DOO

Dip Viscous

calling every nearby shop trying to find a place that stocks prince albert tobacco, befuddled at how rude everyone is being about such a simple question

Jaguars!

Being a section of memory on a server in the cloud, and realizing that the memory you are going to be holding until you die is the words "Ham Wallet"

pecan

we read ham wallet in high school english

FactsAreUseless

manero posted:

Adam Sandler circa 1993 singing:

There she was, just-a walkin' down the street, singin'
Doo wah diddy diddy dum DIPPITY DOO
You're about two years and one SNL cast member off of the film L.A. Story.

The X-man cometh

Jaguars! posted:

Being a section of memory on a server in the cloud, and realizing that the memory you are going to be holding until you die is goatse

Heather Papps

hello friend

Jaguars! posted:

Being a section of memory on a server in the cloud, and realizing that the memory you are going to be holding until you die is the words "Ham Wallet"

a proud ipod jazzed to be filled with music, only to have the nickelback discography transferred into it's brain

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Dip Viscous

a guy getting into all sorts of wacky trouble because he can only pee if he's singing roundabout

*steps up to urinal in crowded restroom* *zzzzzip* THEY MAKE THE CHILDREN REALLY RING I SPEND THE DAY YOUR WAY

Yinlock

a daring spy retrieves plans for the enemy's top-secret new weapon, but it's one of those lovely drawings that's like a stick-figure riding a dinosaur that shoots lasers

google THIS

Yinlock posted:

a daring spy retrieves plans for the enemy's top-secret new weapon, but it's one of those lovely drawings that's like a stick-figure riding a dinosaur that shoots lasers

Many Bothans died

SIDS Vicious

dwarves mining and selling heroin

Heather Papps

hello friend

Sid Vicious posted:

dwarves mining and selling heroin

digging too deep, too far, and unleashing fentanyl

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Heather Papps posted:

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

SIDS Vicious

Heather Papps posted:

lmao

owlhawk911

critically failing a vibe check

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Jacobi North looks over his immense stockpile, each can of northern beans reminds him of his life's work; Discovering the first northern beans, cultivating them, discovering the best harvesting techniques, and perfecting the canning processes. Unfortunately, no one has bought a can in decades. He angrily crushes a can in his fists, the northern bean mush running down his forearms.

"WHAT MAKES THEM SO loving GREAT, ANYWAY?!"

Escape From Noise

Night of the Living Deadass

Dip Viscous

Knee Deep in the Deadpan

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Sid Vicious posted:

Has anyone ever said "what's the deal with airline food?" Seems like an untapped market

i havent been served airline food ever. i suspect the likes of seinfeld killed the idea

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*in exremely jerry seinfeld voice*
todays youth get triggered too much! i'm very mmuch culturally relevant today! remember airplane peanuts??

Nosfereefer

NO JERRY! NOBODY REMEMBERS AIRPLANE PEANUTS ANYMORE! YOU RIBBED ON THEM UNTIL THEY DIED AND THEN SOME MORE

google THIS

Airline food tier list:

S: Biscoff

D: Anything else

Nosfereefer

the deal with air plane food is both that your taste buds will react differently at 10k feet above sea levels due to air pressure

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Airline food tier list:

What about the ice cream, fruit plates, and port trolley?

owlhawk911

google THIS posted:

Airline food tier list:

yo i love those lil cookies and wish you could get em on the ground

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted:

FactsAreUseless

A juggalo tries to overclock their expensive video card

Finger Prince

owlhawk911 posted:

yo i love those lil cookies and wish you could get em on the ground

you can! in big fuckin packs too! They're awesome.
You can also get biscoff spread like nutella only lotus biscoff.

SIDS Vicious

book binding finally made illegal in Alexandria

FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

book binding finally made illegal in Alexandria
Book binding banned after mistaken for book bondage

Robot Made of Meat

Nosfereefer posted:

the deal with air plane food is both that your taste buds will react differently at 10k feet above sea levels due to air pressure

You're channeling Joke Explainer, aren't you?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Mom, your Beastie Boy jealousy is tearing this family apart!

The Voice of Labor

sexyme street

the nookie monster

flirt and horny

dick bird

snuffalottapuss

the mount

lover monster

oscar the libertine

Dip Viscous

biosterous

saturday night is alright for fighting, i guess