Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
cheese and ham toasties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Butter chicken and basmati rice.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Today I finished off my chili by filling 2 hot dog buns (no hot dog) and topping with copious sour cream, cheddar, and hot sauce

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I was going to make eggs, sausage, and potatoes O'Brien but I hurt my eye and don't want to do anything so I'll probably get subway. :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Granny Smith apple and a small bag of cheetos. Diet coke. Strawberry sour belts.

My mini-vacation is going nicely tyvm.

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

My first ever costco hot dog

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

coronatae posted:

My first ever costco hot dog

:peanut:

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
I present to you the blackened seasoned, french toasted grilled 3-cheese with bacon and garlic chives

cheddar, mozzarella, and american for the cheeses

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
rear end

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

They call him little janny hotpockets. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.
subway

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Same thing

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Pad Thai and vegetable egg rolls. I was going to eat half and save the other half for dinner but I just couldn't do it.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Today I tore hunks of meat off a "colossal garlic" rotisserie chicken until I decided I was done.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
A little bread and cheese

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

an asparagus and cheddar omelet with a piece of toast and a bloody mary with celery, pickle spear and more cheese

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
taco BELL

soft taco supreme (heh your mom)

burrito supreme

diet pepsi

eaten while driving at 80mph on the interstate.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

taco BELL

burrito supreme

diet pepsi

now thats what i call FAST food !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
and reckless driving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redass:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

TheAardvark posted:

and reckless driving !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redass:

people were blowing by me. the freeways of los angeles are warzones

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

taco BELL

burrito supreme

diet pepsi

Traitor.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chinatown posted:

taco BELL

burrito supreme

diet pepsi

God drat you guys don’t even have a shrimp cocktail holder on your console? I mean just lol, smh. :shrug:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

elaborate. it was delish. BIVTHC

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chinatown posted:

taco BELL

burrito supreme

diet pepsi

Ladies and gentlemen tha ROAD WARRIA

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Big Beef City posted:

Ladies and gentlemen tha ROAD WARRIA

bless whoever made my soft taco. it was way larger than usual. GOOD N MESSY

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

elaborate. it was delish. BIVTHC

People are leaving Taco Bell because they're cutting their menu like crazy. They used to have the best dollar menu of all fast food places but now it has just a few items on it, they cut the Mexican Pizza and all potatoes. They think it's the new CEO "streamlining" everything. Basically cutting costs.

There's a Taco Bell thread in the fast food forum. Also, check their twitter. People are not happy.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

People are leaving Taco Bell because they're cutting their menu like crazy. They used to have the best dollar menu of all fast food places but now it has just a few items on it now, they cut the Mexican Pizza and all potatoes. They think it's the new CEO "streamlining" everything. Basically cutting costs.

There's a Taco Bell thread in the fast food forum. Also, check their twitter. People are not happy.

who cares. its taco bell. food was hot and actually "well made" as far as garbage fast food goes. service was good too.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

who cares. its taco bell. food was hot and actually "well made" as far as garbage fast food goes. service was good too.

You'll care when they cut your menu items like they're doing with everyone else. :argh:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
do they still have tacos

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A lot less than they did a while ago.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

You'll care when they cut your menu items like they're doing with everyone else. :argh:

My favorite menu item is the "beef" with oat filler so I'm not particularly worried.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I also like McDonald's hamburger product. So as long as they sell hamburger and nothing else then I'll keep going there. Cut all of the potatoes like fries. np

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I also like McDonald's hamburger product. So as long as they sell hamburger and nothing else then I'll keep going there. Cut all of the potatoes like fries. np

Uniroinically agrt

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I'm pretty sure I think McDonald's has the best fries still. Burger King improved theirs like 10 years ago and they're actually not too bad. Wendy's isn't terrible either. Actually, I think Chic-fil-A has the best since they're waffle fries but gently caress them. So McDonald's it is.

postmodifier
Nov 24, 2004

The LIQUOR BOTTLES are out in full force.
MOM is surely nearby.
What the gently caress is a soft taco supreme

Why would you order this unless you just want to eat a mouthful of dirt sprinkled on half a cup of sour cream

oh, I see

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I'm pretty sure I think McDonald's has the best fries still. Burger King improved theirs like 10 years ago and they're actually not too bad. Wendy's isn't terrible either. Actually, I think Chic-fil-A has the best since they're waffle fries but gently caress them. So McDonald's it is.

I like Wendy’s since I like that style of fries anyway, but drat you have to eat them like right away. Even just the time in the bag on the way home and the steam starts to soften them up.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

postmodifier posted:

What the gently caress is a soft taco supreme

Why would you order this unless you just want to eat a mouthful of dirt sprinkled on half a cup of sour cream

oh, I see

I'm a disgusting pile of flesh. I eat slop and I stink.

Frown upon me.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Slop is the best.

Laurenz
Dec 21, 2015

cheese and ham toasties

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Chinatown posted:

THE BOLT :science:

ham, salami, lettuce, tomat, onion, jalaps, pep jack, mayo+mustard, toasted sourdough

:blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Homemade turkey sandwich and an apple.