Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Sergio Ramos defending the honor of Real Madrid on Twitter

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

giving me douche chills isn't getting heat, friend

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

cauliflower jones posted:

it's pretty telling that when left unscripted the only way they can get heat is referencing AEW. should be the other way around!

Powerful insecure Triple H at the DX hall of fame induction energy

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Retribution’s gimmick is Reddit/4chan posters. I won’t see it any other way at this point.

Like, this is their actual gimmick. So fresh. So clean.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Green text about losing matches

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

get mansoor in there to do some more fun antisemitism!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JUNGLE BOY posted:

get mansoor in there to do some more fun antisemitism!

i thought he was literally one of retribution

but i've been paying no attention

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

How long do you think it takes the, to convert their tweets to those ASCII characters?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

i thought he was literally one of retribution

but i've been paying no attention

no, his buddies Shane Thorne and Dio Maddin are Slapjack and Mace, but i guess they decided they need Mansoor to be the conquering Saudi hero on the blood money shows too much to put him in Retribution

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
T bar

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005
>Somehow become a professional wrestler
>Lifelong dream, I say, but it's a lot of work
>Am blessed with a great physique, but spend all day in the gym
>Probably could have been a star anywhere in the world
>Just a few more days, weeks, months, years
>Actually get a call
>"Come to the Big Leagues, Pal"
>Kicking myself for not getting a better name than the first letter of each line

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Rusty Shackelford posted:

>Somehow become a professional wrestler
>Lifelong dream, I say, but it's a lot of work
>Am blessed with a great physique, but spend all day in the gym
>Probably could have been a star anywhere in the world
>Just a few more days, weeks, months, years
>Actually get a call
>"Come to the Big Leagues, Pal"
>Kicking myself for not getting a better name than the first letter of each line

good snap

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
He had won the greatest victory, the one over himself.

He was just happy to be here.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Lid posted:

He had won the greatest victory, the one over himself.

He was just happy to be here.

Ricochet's new Finisher name: A Gin-Soaked Tear

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

How long do you think it takes the, to convert their tweets to those ASCII characters?

M̸̠͍̪̓̈́͛y̸͇͖̾̕͜͝ b̵̡̘̟̈́͒͝r̵̻̼͕̔͛͝o̸̢͚̠͌̾͝t̵͔͓͇͌̓͝h̵͖͉͕͛̈́͘e̴͖̫̻̓̈́̾r̵͎̦̿̔͑͜ s̵̞̔͒̕͜l̵͕̫̺̓́̕a̸͉̙̙͌͑͛p̵͓̼̟̒͒̿j̸̠͇͇̾͊̈́a̸̙̐͑͘͜c̴̝̺̝͋͐̀k̴̺̘̝̈́̓̓

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
He comes...

S̶̢̧̯̺̻̳̳̭̙̙̹͍͎͖̪͔̦̮̯͈̖̙̠̤͔̩̻͓̩̘͉̆͂̎̓̿̿͐̓͐͑̎̀͆̈̌̈́̆̋̉͂͂̂͌̒̋͐̀̄̐̎͋͑̅̾̑̾̚͘̚͝͝L̵̡̧̧̧̛͕̗͔̼̟̝̱̲͉̮̼̹̼͙̘͎͚̩͍̣̗̠̩̭͈͈̣̭͙͇̰̪͔͇̩͍͉͍̻̭̹̹̘̞̭͇͍͉͓̫͍͔͚̻͇̿̒̇̒̅͑͊̊̀͒͒͌͐͂̒̓̿̊̐͐͆̑̈́́͛̌͐͒̋͒̍̽̂͆͋̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝Ą̵̬͚͚͚̫̦̙͚͕͗̂͋̇̓̊̈͒̐́͋͐̌̕͝ͅP̴̢̡̨̧̛̘̜̯̣̟̺͕̫͇̫͓͇̪̥̜͈̹̙͍̟̻̬̮͙͔̗̜͉͇̪̺͈̣̙̥͔̝̖̤̪̘̤͊̈́̓͌̆̈̈́̅͊͌̂͌͐̍̔̎̀́̈́̄͊͗͐̚̚͜͠ͅJ̷̢̧̣͚̰̲̰̱͔̥̘͙̙͉̝̣̝̲̮͍͉̺͖̣͔̯̿́́̏̈́̾̀̾͑͗͆͗̈́͋̊̿̋̾̂̈̚̚͝ͅA̸̧̢̨̡̨̛̯͚̱̲̼̝͇͉̼̫̱̠͍̥̬͉̜͔̥͚̣̘̪̳͎̺̟̪͎̬̪̱͓̪̰̜̦̳̦̭̳͌̂̓̎̄̓͐̏̕͘͝͝C̶̨̠͖̲͖̲̹̺͕͓̋̒̅Ķ̷̢̧̯̣̮͖̦͓̞͕͚͍̤̞͈̹̮̘͎͍̗͕̲̰͇͕͍̭͚̟̮̙̘͍͙̪̭̹̟̼͇̯̙̞͕͚̤̩̝̠̰͔̠̤͍̏͛̋̂̂̎́̆̅̍̓̒͆̆̍͘͘̚͜͝͠ͅͅ

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

N̵̢̍̓̈̓̎̑̌́͝ͅÒ̷̩͕͗̾͆̔̔̿T̸̛̻̉ ̷͓̼͓̟̪̟̱̫̆͝V̸̛̹͛̅̔̒̌̈́E̶̮̤͔͐̂̾̀̉̀͘͝ͅR̸͙̝̬͈̪̾̈́̀̇͋͘͜Ỹ̵̢͇̹͓̇̔ ̴͇̹̺͌͊̈̈́͑̏̎́͝L̴̙͖͆͒̇̎̾̅͊͑͂Ȍ̷̮͇͎͑͊̽̿͐̈́͠Ṅ̵͍̲̙̟͘͝͠G̷̨͙͔͉̘̘̝̭̳͗̃̀ ̶̨̭̦̻͇͍̰̪͉̝͌̊̏̍̚̕͝À̸̢̖̻̭͈͖̼͇̞ͅT̵̢̪̖̭̻̫̳͙͊͌̂̇̈́̇̽̒ ̵͖͊̀́͐Å̸̭͚͎̼͈̦̭̆̌̌́̽̔̀͝͠L̵̢̬̤̣̲͙͊͑̔̈́̄̄̔L̴̨̡̻̬̮͔̠̳̗̆͘
̸̡͓̰̪̝̤̳̭̍̈́̈́͋͑̅̈́̂
̴̮͓̻̀̔̓̎Y̷̺̫̰̦̠̩̣̓̔O̸͈̤̮̬̯͕͒̂̾̂́̆̍̍̒͝Ũ̷̧͔̻̪͕̺͕͙ͅ ̵͙̘̝͙̲͎̞̔̔͂̓͜M̷̨̝̫̞̠̏ͅA̸̮͔̤̋͊Ṟ̵͓̪̹̌Ǩ̷̤͈̿̈́̓͜

https://lingojam.com/TwitterFonts

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

In listening to Pollock and Wais podcast, I’m not sure what the Takers final farewell would be. Does he give someone a tombstone or give a speech to the virtual audience? I just ask these questions rhetorically because it’s crazy how beholden to Vince, that Taker is when his contemporaries aren’t.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how many years ago did he waste his final appearance 'move' and leave his hat in the ring? did he do it a bunch of times? this time he should leave a big pile of turds in the ring! That's what he is similar to

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Cavauro posted:

how many years ago did he waste his final appearance 'move' and leave his hat in the ring? did he do it a bunch of times? this time he should leave a big pile of turds in the ring! That's what he is similar to

I honestly think he did it three times.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

One was against Cena and one was at the Saudi oil show I think. I can’t remember another time.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

so that's how they'll make bray the new undertaker

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It was after his match with Roman Reigns, which looking it up was in 2017 at Wrestlemania 33.

Since then he had Wrestlemania matches with John Cena and AJ Styles.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

It was after his match with Roman Reigns, which looking it up was in 2017 at Wrestlemania 33.

Since then he had Wrestlemania matches with John Cena and AJ Styles.

And those were the best two matches he had. Everything else (DX vs BoD, dropping Goldberg on his bean, his bootlicking and taste for nazi clothing lines) was a complete tire fire. Not since Ric Flair has someone pissed away fan goodwill so badly. Even Reddit was turning on him.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Maybe it's dumb, hokey bullshit but Survivor Series is so stale they could've just taken a couple mid/upper carders and done an Undertaker vs The Fiend Survivor Series match where they've got 5 guys dressed up as 5 different eras of The Undertaker and put them against 5 goofy Bray Wyatt guys and that would've been enough to at least make me mildly interested in Survivor Series

Or have Attitude Era vs Ruthless Aggression tribute matches, or whatever. At least a theme to these undercard matches besides RAW and Smackdown, a month after the Draft happens where half the people on the roster have absolutely no reason to have brand loyalty.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
I was doing a zalgo text twitter gimmick in an e-fed like five years ago

someone got paid for this, in 2020

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

Hello! I see you.

TV Zombie posted:

I’m not sure what the Takers final farewell would be. Does he give someone a tombstone or give a speech to the virtual audience?
He'll get beaten up by Baron Corbin.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Doc M posted:

He'll get beaten up by Baron Corbin.

the way of all flesh

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Undertaker's send-off will be to lose a match, kneel down, the lights fade to black...

...and when the lights come up he's bent over spreading his cheeks for the camera. And then a hand erupts out of his hind quarters: who could it be????????

Slapjack

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Undertaker's send-off will be to lose a match, kneel down, the lights fade to black...

...and when the lights come up he's bent over spreading his cheeks for the camera. And then a hand erupts out of his hind quarters: who could it be????????

Slapjack

It’ll be the gobbledy Gooker, Undertaker was the egg all along. Long. term. storytelling.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

free market gravy’s nose started itching for some reason

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

yea ok posted:

so that's how they'll make bray the new undertaker

lol

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Lights go out. Undertaker's clothes are in the ring. Lights go out again. When they come back it is Baron Corbin dressed as the Undertaker.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

Lights go out. Undertaker's clothes are in the ring. Lights go out again. When they come back it is Baron Corbin dressed as the Undertaker.

lights go out, undertaker is unclothed in the ring. his clothes appear on the entrance ramp and point at the wrestlemania sign. naked undertaker vs. his clothes w/ naked mideon as the special guest ref.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
The Undertaker does his usual 20 minute entrance routine.

He stands in the ring. The lights go out.

The lights come back on. His skin is gone.

He looks like Uncle Frank from Hellraiser. He is unusally calm for a man with no skin.

The lights go off and come back on. The Undertaker’s guts are on the ramp. His skeleton is in the ring, propped up like a scarecrow.

The lights go off and come back on. The skeleton is holding a framed photo of Scott Hall.

Roll credits.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
They should bring Undertaker back as a jobber who likes to dance.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Kennel posted:

They should bring Undertaker back as a jobber who likes to dance.

DJ Deadman

He has the best dance moves, such as the Charleston and the Lindy Hop.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
The Underbreaker, a mortician who likes to breakdance.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I just want him to hit the hell’s gate on a turkey neck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

On the basis that al the best gimmicks are based on real life, Undertaker should become a prize fighter that puts all his money towards big dogs getting surgeries. Each match a different injured dog is wheeled out onto the ramp, if Taker wins the dog gets lifesaving surgery. If Taker loses, the dog gets thrown in a dumpster.