Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Turpitude II posted:

what does he suggest if cat weede doesn't work for your cat? only 60% of cats are able to be affected by catnip

Offer it harder stuff, like catcaine, or kittamine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Or m-cat.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Or morpheline

Pope Hilarius II
Nov 10, 2008

seems like those could be catalysts to bad behaviour, though

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

CATcaine: Cocaine for Kitties

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

CannonFodder posted:

Or morpheline

Maybe she's born with it

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Turpitude II posted:

what does he suggest if cat weede doesn't work for your cat? only 60% of cats are able to be affected by catnip

Valerian roots should do.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Pope Hilarius II posted:

seems like those could be catalysts to bad behaviour, though

Yeah, they're gateway drugs, but don't worry. The cat will be scratching to get back in almost immediately

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Maybe she's born with it

Lol

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

i wish they did more non south park poo poo. their movies were great. as was their play. im gonna have to check this out.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Orgazmo was fuckin sublime

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

They're insanely talented.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Turpitude II posted:

no, it's more like 30-ish% don't respond to nepetalactone and sexual maturity is most likely a factor in catnip response as well.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

ewiley posted:

Shut the gently caress up, Jackson Galaxy is a Good Person who is good to cats and actually gives good advice like “exercise your loving cat its bored” or “give that cat something to do its bored” or “you’re really stressed out and your cat is to, just like chill and have some weede and cat weede” and keeps cat toys in a guitar case.

He means well and I do think he's a good human being, but he does not know what he is talking about sometimes and holds absolutely zero qualifications. He worked with the humane society and then decided he's a cat behavior expert and set up his own (unlicensed) practice.

His being a "cat behaviorist" is entirely invented and he is definitely not someone who should be held up as an authoritative expert in anything. The stuff he gets right is generally just really obvious, common sense crap like you mention. Sadly too many people do need to hear that sort of basic advice, though....

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Where do I get a cat behaviour license? I was unaware that it was a tightly regulated profession.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

The General posted:

Where do I get a cat behaviour license? I was unaware that it was a tightly regulated profession.

You need a degree and two years in the profession, then you get to sit the "Fundamentals of Cat Behavior". Once you pass, you submit an application to the state with your degree, and FCB score to become a Cat Behaviorist-in-training. After another two years working under a professional cat behaviorist you can take the last test and get fully licensed.

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

dee eight posted:

no, it's more like 30-ish% don't respond to nepetalactone and sexual maturity is most likely a factor in catnip response as well.

What's this nerd poo poo mean I just wanna get my cats high as gently caress

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

There's always blowbacks. Worked on my dog in high school

He fell off the balcony and broke three of his legs but I'm pretty sure that was unrelated

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

that's just Billy Mitchell??

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/sKqZEYk.gifv

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

its funny but also sad that this guy can barely write

Sir Potato
May 26, 2012

PO-TAY-TOES
Boil 'em, mash 'em, cook 'em in a stew

LordSaturn posted:

Are you sure it's not David Mitchell?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's this nerd poo poo mean I just wanna get my cats high as gently caress

give your cats some catdrugs. if they get high af then they have the catnip gene. if they don't get high af, that sucks for them. they have a 70% shot at it if they ain't babies or ancient geezers.

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

I'm gonna need sound for this.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

LordSaturn posted:

No, this is Billy Mitchell.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Who did he send this message to? WHO?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Atticus_1354 posted:

I'm gonna need sound for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlHuX4k2xk4

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

IUG posted:

Given that Galaxy was spelled as "Galaxyy", I'm guessing it was a phishing attempt or something like it.

Lakedaimon
Jan 11, 2007

I saw this guy at the airport once, I mean its not like I could confuse him with anyone else

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

IUG posted:

They didn't censor the recipient very well, it's clearly PAWG Brave Hearts

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Lakedaimon posted:

I saw this guy at the airport once, I mean its not like I could confuse him with anyone else

Plot twist, you were looking in the mirror

whoda thunkit
Sep 20, 2010

Did he get his cat to write this?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Lakedaimon posted:

He lost a ton of weight not too long ago and was barely recognisable

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He lost a ton of weight not too long ago and was barely recognisable

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

ante posted:

They didn't censor the recipient very well, it's clearly PAWG Brave Hearts

Really? Why is he messaging a strip club featuring the finest phat rear end white girls in Scotland?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
Bless you, Flash. Fightin' till the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti