Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

It really is absolutely amazing that a man who objectively has not lived a Christian lifestyle in the LEAST is suddenly some kind of true believer Christian icon because ... uhh... umm...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
The best thing Mr. Immunity could do for the world would be to catch covid a second time and this time keel over and die. Too bad he doesn't like spending time with Don Jr.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer

EL BROMANCE posted:

Lol imagine turning up to this thing just to find out Donny has tricked you into helping him move.

Get the feeling he (or his team) is spiteful enough to do something like this to overrun the gardens around the White House, trash them and also have convenient shields for when the teams come in to forcibly remove him.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Pick posted:

the most fuckable president was easily tdr, although if we're going by pure looks, it's franklin pierce

Imo honest abe had some strong freak energy, you'd know you got did once you'd been a round with the Big Chopper

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

I can't stop laughing at these. How did people think he was being sincere?

SuperMarrio
Mar 26, 2005

Those who live by capitalism must be prepared to die by it.

Pick posted:

the most fuckable president was easily tdr, although if we're going by pure looks, it's franklin pierce

you just know Taft was a motherfucking freak tho

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

This picture of him looks so janky and photo shopped, but I found the original and, no he just odd looking.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Der Shovel posted:

It really is absolutely amazing that a man who objectively has not lived a Christian lifestyle in the LEAST is suddenly some kind of true believer Christian icon because ... uhh... umm...

Evangelicals: "Carter said that he held lust in his heart. This sort of ungodliness in a man claiming to be our champion is forcing me to vote for someone else."

Evangelicals: "Sure Trump cheated on his wife and paid her to cover it up, he's a Young Christian and thus makes mistakes!"

The Trump admin showed just how hollow the conservative movement is. There's nothing there except cultural grievance and a desire to inflict pain on the people they don't like.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

fappenmeister posted:

"is that your bible"
"it's a bible"

honestly that's probably the funniest thing urmpto has ever said

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

Refuse to believe they didn’t photoshop out his big natural gut

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

SuperMarrio posted:

you just know Taft was a motherfucking freak tho

That guy gets a really rough break. He was only really heavy during his presidency, because he took the responsibility very seriously and was a stress eater. If you look at photos from other points in his life, he was much more modest weight, a pretty good looking guy. He'd been a football player in his day.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Grondoth posted:

Evangelicals: "Carter said that he held lust in his heart. This sort of ungodliness in a man claiming to be our champion is forcing me to vote for someone else."

Evangelicals: "Sure Trump cheated on his wife and paid her to cover it up, he's a Young Christian and thus makes mistakes!"

The Trump admin showed just how hollow the conservative movement is. There's nothing there except cultural grievance and a desire to inflict pain on the people they don't like.

You forgot abortion.

Rape as many people as you feel you need to. Burn down all the churches if it fills the whole in your heart. Murder your parents whilst wiping your arse with the American flag and all is well.

But be a woman who has agency over her own body? gently caress you, and all asocciated with you!

Remember when Alabamans were literally arguing that it was OK to vote for a dude who was dating 14 year olds in his 30s, and was barred from the food court in the mall because he was creeping people out. But it was OK coz he was against abortion.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

lol

A fool and his money...

There must be a conga line of grifters lining up to try and take advantage of these loving idiots

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

fappenmeister posted:

Because they are the stupidest people on earth

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Rondette posted:

This picture of him looks so janky and photo shopped, but I found the original and, no he just odd looking.

Holy gently caress that's real? I thought it was a 'shop for sure. Those coats will really hide the morbid obesity.
...I should get one.

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

frogge posted:

Holy gently caress that's real? I thought it was a 'shop for sure. Those coats will really hide the morbid obesity.
...I should get one.

Looking at it again it might have been narrowed a bit but I am phone posting so don't have the ability to do translucent overlays or any CSI style stuff

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

Zugzwang posted:

You can’t certify the election! You will regret this!!!

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Tip posted:

Trump is planning his own inauguration to compete with Biden's, lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/NannyB510/status/1330699677692399617?s=09

This has to be a joke. But after 4 years of stupid poo poo, it's really hard to tell these days.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

fappenmeister posted:

Nice bible

For a clown to hold

at the protest

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
The American government has unveiled new uniforms for Trumps secret service detachment

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Archer666 posted:

The American government has unveiled new uniforms for Trumps secret service detachment

tag urself, I'm the "PISS"

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Archer666 posted:

https://bfy.tw/Pjoh

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
https://defendingtherepublic.org/

wtf

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Defend there public!

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

The rum?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

God drat I will never understand how it works that if you are a conservative you just become the most ugly motherfuckers

The evil warps them like Palpatine or some poo poo

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

AHH F/UGH posted:

God drat I will never understand how it works that if you are a conservative you just become the most ugly motherfuckers

The evil warps them like Palpatine or some poo poo

Carrying the hate and negativity around would take its toll on someone, even if they don't acknowledge that's what it is.

Do you ever wonder if these terrible people are really happy when it comes down to it?

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Vim Fuego posted:

tag urself, I'm the "PISS"

Bart get out

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

turns out kraken was a portmanteau of crack and karen

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12O_5m6LR_g

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

the master of dropping turds down he pants leg

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Here's a blank template

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

One more before I go to sleep

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Bogus Adventure posted:

One more before I go to sleep

You're giving her too much credit here

Diorama
Apr 18, 2006

i remember when all this was fields
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-55038777

quote:

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie called the president's legal team a "national embarrassment".

lmao

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

webmeister posted:

"is that your bible"
"it's a bible"

honestly that's probably the funniest thing urmpto has ever said

Pick posted:

That guy gets a really rough break. He was only really heavy during his presidency, because he took the responsibility very seriously and was a stress eater. If you look at photos from other points in his life, he was much more modest weight, a pretty good looking guy. He'd been a football player in his day.

Taft was "only" like 350 lbs at his heaviest. He just happened to have lived in an era when like 95% of the population were malnourished and performed heavy physical labour.

And he lost 100+ lbs post-presidency, by walking to and from work at the Supreme Court everyday.

Trump is easily America's fattest president.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/travisakers/status/1330637785808711683

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally Sprodgkin
May 23, 2007
I don't know what it is, but the wet lady is loving terrifying to look at. The big 1000px images of her on this page here are torturous.