Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Mourne posted:

so let me get this straight. your dad is on chemo and they went to the beach this past summer, and nothing bad happened?

they go to their friends and have friends over and nothing bad has happened?

they go out shopping and nothing bad has happened?

and you just constantly screech in this thread about how the constantly press their bets and they just keep winning while you shelter in place for the last 9 months and cry about how much you miss them?

lmao

yes because snoo is not a baby moron and understands the idea that just because a bad thing hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it couldn't have or won't still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Mourne posted:

what have you been drinking and how much?

this is not your dating site

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mourne posted:

I need to see a physician. my 6+ IPA a day habit and I’m still 125lbs.

drink my piss you shitlord

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

lol the downturn on the king county graph was just under reporting still shooting right up.

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

snoo posted:

motherfucker you come in here and lose your poo poo about having to stay home and threaten to cheat on your wife eat my diarrhea bitch

lol u triggered bro?

maybe you need a beach vacation with ur parents

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Mourne posted:

so let me get this straight. your dad is on chemo and they went to the beach this past summer, and nothing bad happened?

and you just constantly screech in this thread about how the constantly press their bets and they just keep winning while you shelter in place for the last 9 months and cry about how much you miss them?

lmao

empty whippet box posted:

go away and don't come back please. seriously, get the gently caress out.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mourne posted:

lol u triggered bro?

no really why is this dude allowed to post here anymore

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mourne posted:

lol u triggered bro?

the fucks your problem

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

no really why is this dude allowed to post here anymore

this is Something Awful, being a huge piece of poo poo selfish rear end in a top hat that everyone hates who cheats on his wife is not and has never been against the rules

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

yeah bro I wish I didn't grow up with and continue to have an intense anxiety disorder :thumbsup: at least i like being around my wife

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the fucks your problem

people keep gang piling on him as a straw man for their anxieties and insecurities and he decided to go hard in the paint with it instead

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lol why isn't mourne thread banned

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

Mourne posted:

I need to see a physician. my 6+ IPA a day habit and I’m still 125lbs.

How have you not broken in half. Or are you like 5 feet tall

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rabble rabble posted:

people keep gang piling on him as a straw man for their anxieties and insecurities and he decided to go hard in the paint with it instead

uh, no, he was being toxic and abusive for no reason, that has nothing to do with my anxieties and insecurities. this is not the type of person that should be allowed to post here, at all

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm kinda used to being singled out by weird rear end creepy men at this point but lmao

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

rabble rabble posted:

a lot of posters in this thread have crack pinged in the wrong direction and unironically embraced "gotta live my life" but Mourne was the first and therefore the worst

ne: he also has poor impulse control/decision-making skills in general as shown by his adultery

Google Butt posted:

lol why isn't mourne thread banned

its basically the only thread he posts in so you might as well just regular ban him

Mourne
Sep 1, 2004

by Athanatos

snoo posted:

yeah bro I wish I didn't grow up with and continue to have an intense anxiety disorder :thumbsup: at least i like being around my wife

get some help then. jfc

imagine standing at a craps table for 9 fucken months while a hot shooter rolls and you don’t make a single place bet.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cup Runneth Over posted:

this is Something Awful, being a huge piece of poo poo selfish rear end in a top hat that everyone hates who cheats on his wife is not and has never been against the rules

I don't give a gently caress about him cheating on his wife or being a selfish rear end in a top hat but I don't want to be a part of any community that accepts behavior like he just displayed

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

rabble rabble posted:

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Mourne posted:

lol u triggered bro?

aren’t you the loving loser who hates his wife and cried that he couldn’t have a hallmark moment on the beach with his dog and who’s you try to gently caress, the neighbor or a delivery driver, I forget, she was too smart for you anyway. shocker the you’re a chud tuff guy on the internet. just a shocker.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
:munch:

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

rabble rabble posted:

i dont know about any of what you said and i dont care but that post loving sucks and i dont know what kind of back story could make it not poo poo

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
attacking someone for being worried about their loving father who is going through chemo is one of the scummiest things I've ever seen on this website in 16 loving years and this piece of poo poo needs to get banned

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Mourne did you ever post what your wife did to you to make you try to cheat on her? Or did she just refuse to gently caress you

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
i mean i've been reading the whole thread, dudes a huge rear end in a top hat, that doesn't change my point

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

snoo posted:

what the gently caress went wrong

capitalism and unbridled selfishness did a fusion dance

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

attacking someone for being worried about their loving father who is going through chemo is one of the scummiest things I've ever seen on this website in 16 loving years and this piece of poo poo needs to get banned

what are you talking about

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

but bro hes just going hard af in the paint :imunfunny:

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
please quote the scummiest thing you've seen on something awful this I gotta see

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rabble rabble posted:

what are you talking about

are you a mourne alt or something? can you loving read?

Mourne posted:

lmao

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

rabble rabble posted:

i mean i've been reading the whole thread, dudes a huge rear end in a top hat, that doesn't change my point

ive read the whole thread too what about his dumb backstory makes his post okay

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

rabble rabble posted:

nah people keep replying to him like he's gleefully being an unsafe moron and bragging about it, while encouraging others to do the same and derailing the thread with his bullshit almost every time he posts

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Mourne posted:

lmao

suck less

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love

Volcott posted:

I remember someone posting, like, an official document for how to decontaminate food service trucks that had been used as morgues after the first wave.

Haunted borgar.

https://www.fda.gov/media/137964/download

quote:

When there is evidence that interior surfaces were in direct contact with blood or bodily fluids, FDA recommends that refrigerated food transport vehicles and refrigerated food storage units not be returned to service for transporting or storing food for humans or animals if any one of the following conditions exist:

• The unit is permeated by offensive odors that cannot be eliminated through cleaning and disinfecting.

:yum:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The solution to the trolley problem is a Mourne derail

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

Korean Boomhauer posted:

ive read the whole thread too what about his dumb backstory makes his post okay

who said anything about his posts being ok?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

rabble rabble posted:

who said anything about his posts being ok?

lol shut the gently caress up

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

bad vibes in the covid thread

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

BeefThief posted:

My weed dealer died but at least his memorial service was uploaded to youtube

I'm sorry for your loss

Adbot