Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Lee was funny gif man in nxt and that’s looking like his ceiling in WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

ChrisBTY posted:

I mean why have stars when the money you make has nothing to do with the quality of the product you put out? Just break down your talent emotionally and treat them as replaceable cogs in a machine. That way you can have all the money AND all the power. The true American Dream.

Scarface would have been a vastly different movie if it went down this path.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I honestly don't know why you guys get your hopes up with NXT call-ups anymore.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Lana saved Asuka from Nia

Lana. saved Asuka. :wtc:

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1331252381724659713?s=21

So what’s this the cover for? Did Braun get a wellness suspension or is there a “Speaking Out” story about to break?

Or is this just set up Braun as a rebel outsider when he shows up at Raw next week?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dacap posted:

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1331252381724659713?s=21

So what’s this the cover for? Did Braun get a wellness suspension or is there a “Speaking Out” story about to break?

Or is this just set up Braun as a rebel outsider when he shows up at Raw next week?

B is most likely but the other option is his knees are injured again.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

post/username combo

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Grendels Dad posted:

post/username combo

:vince:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Grendels Dad posted:

post/username combo

I think we can just call the monthly thread here.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

I'm so glad one (1) good thing came from RAW this week.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Invalid Validation posted:

Feuding over a ham would probably be better than whatever else they have planned.

A ham is worth more than a Universal/World Title reign at this point

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I was curious where Naomi is, so I looked it up and found out she's recovering from surgery from a couple months back (But was still drafted)

Which reminded me that WWE has four black women and they're all on different brands (Sasha and Bianca share Smackdown), as opposed to putting most of the black and latino men on RAW and making them feud exclusively with each other.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

TheKingslayer posted:

I remember a point where Bray was at least able to hold his own in the ring. It seems like he's dropped off hard.

when was the last time he’s wrestled a real match. between the fiends stupid gimmick and Covid he’s probably completely converted to ring rust

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

I was curious where Naomi is, so I looked it up and found out she's recovering from surgery from a couple months back (But was still drafted)

Which reminded me that WWE has four black women and they're all on different brands (Sasha and Bianca share Smackdown), as opposed to putting most of the black and latino men on RAW and making them feud exclusively with each other.

Yeah...it’s really sad.

But, it aligns pretty well with management’s values and beliefs so that won’t ever change unless management changes.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Is the Gobblygooker being pardoned today??

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:perfect:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

lmao

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

when was the last time he’s wrestled a real match. between the fiends stupid gimmick and Covid he’s probably completely converted to ring rust

He had some great matches in 2015 or so? Maybe?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

CobiWann posted:

Well, we'll always have Will Hobbs...

...HOW DO YOU gently caress KEITH LEE UP?!? HOW?!?

I’m more confused about how anyone would’ve thought they wouldn’t gently caress Keith Lee up

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Seriously, NXT hosed him up for the longest time. NXT!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/FiendWWE/status/1331157453317181441

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

sportsgenius86 posted:

I’m more confused about how anyone would’ve thought they wouldn’t gently caress Keith Lee up

I'm what my best friend calls "stupidly optimistic."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

keith leedger

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Keith Lee did get booked better last night than he has since beating Orton clean. He beasted on Lashley and won because MVP got frustrated that Lee just would not be beat no matter what was thrown at him. He's got his own non-generic theme now too.

Just lose the shirt and keep booking him like this and he'll be to where he should've been all along.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/fiendwwe/status/1331030384222502914?s=21

https://twitter.com/fiendwwe/status/1331013660047790084?s=21

https://twitter.com/fiendwwe/status/1330909401356541952?s=21

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Codependent Poster posted:

Keith Lee did get booked better last night than he has since beating Orton clean. He beasted on Lashley and won because MVP got frustrated that Lee just would not be beat no matter what was thrown at him. He's got his own non-generic theme now too.

Just lose the shirt and keep booking him like this and he'll be to where he should've been all along.

He is not going to get over if they have him win by DQ every week. Incredible burial of WWE that this is an improvement on his normal booking.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Put an asterisk on all his gear

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

He is not going to get over if they have him win by DQ every week. Incredible burial of WWE that this is an improvement on his normal booking.

No, I agree. He needs clean wins. But last night was a step forward after tons of steps back.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/RossOnRasslin/status/1331281052124459013?s=19

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Just keeping kayfabe, everyone knows magic isn't real

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

CobiWann posted:

I'm what my best friend calls "stupidly optimistic."

Its hard to remember but "how can you gently caress up Ricochet" was the end point of there is literally no one they cant gently caress up so its best just to know that no matter how innately talented, over everywhere else, marketable, and with clear clear weaknesses that can be avoided they will always go all in on the weaknesses because they are spiteful failures.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

I shared this in the Social Media thread, but please "enjoy" 'Taker on Cameo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o5e5a_wM4Y

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

How do you gently caress this up on a closed set?

Why are they framing this as if the WWE website is an independent news organization? Just announce the suspension, WWE Digital.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

It’s quite possible nobody told them and they had to ask around the office

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I know everybody apparently hates him now but I respect undertakers dedication to keeping his gimmick up for 30 years and his choice to then totally destroy the mystique of it all in like 3 months.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

It's puroresu not prowess smh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

i dont undertand what barricade he's hopping over since he was already behind the barricade, unless he spooked Orton somewhere else before that clip and picture people posted