Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I was stuck at 4 minutes for 15 minutes now I’m at more than an hours. Rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Empress Brosephine posted:

Just beat mile smorales, only bad thing about the game is now I don't want to have to play as Peter Parker in a sequel

peter's weird new off-brand tom holland face disturbs me greatly

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
I've mostly used my PS5 to play Hollow Knight. I do not regret my choices.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

The Pulse Elite and the Pulse 3D have rumble, hence the name, it's been a feature since 2013 and it sucks big time. Having poo poo vibrate on your head loving sucks.

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

Volte posted:

I've mostly used my PS5 to play Hollow Knight. I do not regret my choices.

My first played game was rocket league and I am proud of that.

titty fat pizza
Jan 1, 2013
I would like to revisit Demon’s Souls after losing my 600 hour save way back when my PS3 broke but no. gently caress Walmart, gently caress scalpers, and gently caress one hour+ wait times in random queues.

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
I think bugsnax will be my first game.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1331762561776189441

Best of luck!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I probably won't get one for the crime of being in the queue too early.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

trying to get one for a relative, its been saying its my turn for an hour but won't redirect me to the page. quality work there sony

Augus fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Nov 26, 2020

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
you can try refreshing the page ( same tab) it won't lose place in queue.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Celexi posted:

you can try refreshing the page ( same tab) it won't lose place in queue.

i have tried this numerous times

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Yep I got in 15 minutes after it went up. Already too late.

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

I was in queue limbo, got put through, and got one.

LODGE NORTH fucked around with this message at 02:08 on Nov 26, 2020

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

LODGE NORTH posted:

I was in preorder limbo, got put through, and got one.

Goongrats, yo

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
Out of stock

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

I was and still am in queue limbo. Fartz

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Out of stock! That was a fun glimpse of hope.

Delighted for Lodge! Nice to see some luck around these parts.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

For gently caress's sake. This has not been my day at all. And I still get to be disappointed by Walmart in less than an hour!!!

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

This one is wholly for my friend who had struck out trying to get a digital edition since preorders became a thing. With PS+, I got free express shipping too. It was a long road, but we're here now. :toot:

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Cmon on Walmart
CMON KILL ME IM RIGHT HEEAH

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm at the final mission for Miles Morales and I don't think I'm gonna gonna finish it. I realized I don't care about the story at all (the drama between Miles and Phin seems really misplaced? "you lied to me!" ma'am, you are a terrorist, let's get our priorities straight)

and I've said it before, but I also really don't care for Spider-Man literally shooting in electricity at people. how about they give Superman electricity powers?

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Walmart’s the company that’s notoriously easy to bot buy from, yeah?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Well, if Walmart doesn’t come through, I might try and stake out a GameStop at 10pm tomorrow if nobody is there. I can do 9 hours in Michigan weather over night.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I'm at the final mission for Miles Morales and I don't think I'm gonna gonna finish it. I realized I don't care about the story at all (the drama between Miles and Phin seems really misplaced? "you lied to me!" ma'am, you are a terrorist, let's get our priorities straight)

and I've said it before, but I also really don't care for Spider-Man literally shooting in electricity at people. how about they give Superman electricity powers?

Doesn’t Spider-Woman already shoot electricity?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The last boss fight is good and when you beat it you get the good suit

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

hes a different character why does it bother you he has different powers

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

lol

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1331767558375051264

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Any thoughts on whether the Walmart app is a better play than the website? I got my original unit on the surprise preorder drop September 16 on desktop, but there's such a heavy bot presence.

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!
I can't wait!

in the meantime, I'll just amuse myself with the "Gotta Go Flamingo" because this is what its come to.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Little-Live-Pets-Gotta-Go-Flamingo-Singing-Wiggling-Pooping-Toy/835439860

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzLGHyp80rU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

illcendiary posted:

Any thoughts on whether the Walmart app is a better play than the website? I got my original unit on the surprise preorder drop September 16 on desktop, but there's such a heavy bot presence.

Some people here have said yes because it takes fewer clicks to complete a purchase on the app. I've had lovely luck with both.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

illcendiary posted:

A tip I’ve been told is “add to cart on website, check out on app”

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!

illcendiary posted:

The checkout flow on the app is all in same page once you get past the cart, whereabouts the webpage you go through 2 pages. I am pretty sure there are bots also using the app on an emulator though.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Gutcruncher posted:

Huh, interesting. I guess I'll give that a shot.

Celexi posted:

The checkout flow on the app is all in same page once you get past the cart, whereabouts the webpage you go through 2 pages. I am pretty sure there are bots also using the app on an emulator though.

Jesus! That's ridiculous haha

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

Gutcruncher posted:

yeah this did not work for me the first three times so...

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Coffee Jones posted:

I can't wait!

in the meantime, I'll just amuse myself with the "Gotta Go Flamingo" because this is what its come to.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Little-Live-Pets-Gotta-Go-Flamingo-Singing-Wiggling-Pooping-Toy/835439860

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzLGHyp80rU

lol that toy bird drops a loving bomb at 17 seconds. i'm kind of impressed

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

rabidsquid posted:

hes a different character why does it bother you he has different powers

I don't know, it just strikes me as wack

Spider-Man already has one of the most expansive powersets, it just seems unnecessary

xgalaxy
Jan 27, 2004
i write code
I have the disc version of Spider-Man (ps4) that I haven’t played yet for various reasons.
Is the Ultimate Edition of Miles worth it? Or should I just get the regular version?

I plan on playing both eventually.

I have a PS5 now.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

xgalaxy posted:

I have the disc version of Spider-Man (ps4) that I haven’t played yet for various reasons.
Is the Ultimate Edition of Miles worth it? Or should I just get the regular version?

I plan on playing both eventually.

I have a PS5 now.

you can just get Miles and pay the other $20 for the Remaster later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Critical posted:

lol that toy bird drops a loving bomb at 17 seconds. i'm kind of impressed

Holy poo poo haha, truly GIF-worthy