Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
RHJ what are the exact mechanics of your hide power?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

SNG gets us one more kill no matter what, yeah. At this game size pgo might as well be bp

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Yami Fenrir posted:

:thunk:

There's also the possibility that the SK is just BP without claiming it.

Either way we have some leeway since SNG is still alive.

Sure, that's also possible, but then we'd also have folks back to the wall is SNG claims a kill that didn't work.

Also, I'm suspicious of the missing kill and I want to point out that we are accepting people as confirmed when they aren't, including SNG here.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Yami Fenrir posted:

RHJ what are the exact mechanics of your hide power?

One-shot hide ability that prevents me from being targeted.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

CCKeane posted:

Sure, that's also possible, but then we'd also have folks back to the wall is SNG claims a kill that didn't work.

Also, I'm suspicious of the missing kill and I want to point out that we are accepting people as confirmed when they aren't, including SNG here.

At this stage, with AA likely to die and 4 dead scum, I think it's a good point to focus on Necron.

SNG is basically confirmed not to be Necron.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

That said, when did IP use his watch again?

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

N2.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yami Fenrir posted:

At this stage, with AA likely to die and 4 dead scum, I think it's a good point to focus on Necron.

SNG is basically confirmed not to be Necron.

That's reasonable and fair, but like, it also means that relying on "ah yeah, SNG has our back" might not be entirely sensible and it's a possible failure point.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

The only other spear person in ff9 is freya's boyfriend who would be town so idk

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

If sng is not town I will send signed apologies to any townies who request them

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

CCKeane posted:

That's reasonable and fair, but like, it also means that relying on "ah yeah, SNG has our back" might not be entirely sensible and it's a possible failure point.

None of the villains were out of place flavor wise so far though, and SNG's basically flavor confirmed so far. Especially with them having had a successful kill at the end of n3, which means they used their action n2.

I don't see a reason to doubt them right now, not with AC, RHJ, you and maybe IP as a option.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

In fact I am actually a bit suspicious that you're trying to muddy the water here because scum basically needs the SK to live and kill town at this point, I think.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Oh poo poo if we're talking flavor arguments let me claim my flavor of the little victory theme.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

CCKeane posted:

Oh poo poo if we're talking flavor arguments let me claim my flavor of the little victory theme.

Dude you already claimed the hot and cold game.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yami Fenrir posted:

In fact I am actually a bit suspicious that you're trying to muddy the water here because scum basically needs the SK to live and kill town at this point, I think.

Do you think I'm not trying to find the SK because I think "let's kill the claimed VTs" is a bad plan for that.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

apostateCourier posted:

Dude you already claimed the hot and cold game.

Yeah that was a claim fake claim.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I don't believe that you are the victory fanfare

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CCKeane posted:

Yeah that was a claim fake claim.

*Clever fake claim

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I do not understand the purpose of this bamboozling

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

apostateCourier posted:

I don't believe that you are the victory fanfare

I'm sorry all the flavor lines up, I've been singing doot doot doo do do do doot doot doooo as I make all my posts.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Flavor arguments are generally bad and a foolish line to go down especially since fake claims are possible.

Regardless of that, I do think Rhjamiz is scum, I think Rhjamiz is the best execution target for today, and I will pursue it.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote keane my votes mean nothing as I am already dead but you are so annoying with all of your haha lies and stupid words that mean nothing

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I would agree but flavor:mechanics has been very spot on this game, and we have enough hard information to work off of.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

CCKeane posted:

Do you think I'm not trying to find the SK because I think "let's kill the claimed VTs" is a bad plan for that.

The only VT claims left are you, AC, and AA who's dead anyway.

It's not that I'm not wary about RHJ or IP. But I don't think RHJ's behavior fits for a solo SK personally.

IP's a different issue but I still think my case has merit. I don't like just how easily you completely dismissed it. Sure, I get the BP thing, but you basically just went "nope" and moved on.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

apostateCourier posted:

##vote keane my votes mean nothing as I am already dead but you are so annoying with all of your haha lies and stupid words that mean nothing

I can't believe you are voting the victory theme, flavor confirmed town.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

CCKeane posted:

I can't believe you are voting the victory theme, flavor confirmed town.

##vote keane but like 50 billion times

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I refuse to allow for the possibility of scum keane living while jokingly claiming to be mod confirmed town all game

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

CCKeane posted:

Flavor arguments are generally bad and a foolish line to go down especially since fake claims are possible.

Regardless of that, I do think Rhjamiz is scum, I think Rhjamiz is the best execution target for today, and I will pursue it.

We've had this discussion before, flavor arguments make a lot more sense with kill flavor.

I've thought you're arguing in bad faith before and today this feeling definitely resurged.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

The single greatest piece of evidence for me not having a night kill is that keane is alive

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

I値l kill whichever of AC or Keane lives today, to make it fair.

##vote AC

I知 scared of the RHJ thing, so the night after pending night action treachery I値l kill the remainder of IP or chic if we can lunch RHJ in the morning.
That brings us to endgame with Yami myself and IP or chic. Minus whoever SK or scum kills.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yami Fenrir posted:

The only VT claims left are you, AC, and AA who's dead anyway.

It's not that I'm not wary about RHJ or IP. But I don't think RHJ's behavior fits for a solo SK personally.

IP's a different issue but I still think my case has merit. I don't like just how easily you completely dismissed it. Sure, I get the BP thing, but you basically just went "nope" and moved on.

I don't think it's a good argument because it's effectively setting up a chain execution of VTs, losing multiple days and preventing the possibility of one of us getting targeted by a night kill instead.

Like DGK dying was good right? Me or AC eating a night kill would also be a good thing, Rhjamiz and IP can't eat a night kill.

So you're setting up a situation where if you're wrong, we lose two days.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Yami Fenrir posted:

We've had this discussion before, flavor arguments make a lot more sense with kill flavor.

I've thought you're arguing in bad faith before and today this feeling definitely resurged.

I can't believe you would vote me, the abstract concept of a game spread over three discs.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

sandnavyguy posted:

I値l kill whichever of AC or Keane lives today, to make it fair.

##vote AC

I知 scared of the RHJ thing, so the night after pending night action treachery I値l kill the remainder of IP or chic if we can lunch RHJ in the morning.
That brings us to endgame with Yami myself and IP or chic. Minus whoever SK or scum kills.

Murder me, coward.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

My flavor is that I am CapitalistPig himself, if you kill me the game will never end.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Scum keane is scummmmmmm

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

apostateCourier posted:

Scum keane is scummmmmmm

I don't think you think I'm scum, I think you think I'm annoying.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

I think you are BOTH

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

And I understand that I, the ATB system, am annoying.

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

CCKeane posted:

Murder me, coward.

Well I will if you don稚 get lunched today. I知 just a very slow vig apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Yeaaah Keane's behavior today really does make me think he's last scum after AA tbh.