Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

the whiteclaw has been defeated in battle and will bother humankind no longer

Alnilam drink the Whiteclaw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Kief Richards posted:

Alnilam drink the Whiteclaw

alnilam

the funny thing is for a while we had a single whiteclaw in our fridge and i honestly don't know where it came from

i just checked and it's not there, i also don't know where it went, which is kinda scarier because it could be behind me right now

ty manifisto

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

Glutes Are Great posted:

I ate a salad now and even a Bockwurst and I still can taste the whiteclaw

you did it correctly, this is valid proof

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Goons Are Gifts

Kief Richards posted:

Ok but was there mustard involved I need to know

Also gimme the details of where to dump charity money, you earned several rewards in heaven today

I'd love for this to go to a cancer charity like this one: https://www.cancer.org/involved/donate.html
I don't know the American version here, but the German equivalent we have here helped me a lot actually during my treatment and I hope they also do that in the US. I'm happy with any kind of health related charity alternatively, though, because everyone stay safe!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

I'd love for this to go to a cancer charity like this one: https://www.cancer.org/involved/donate.html
I don't know the American version here, but the German equivalent we have here helped me a lot actually during my treatment and I hope they also do that in the US. I'm happy with any kind of health related charity alternatively, though, because everyone stay safe!!

The American version helped me out immensely when I was sick--they even provided me a wig. I'll do it and post the receipt when I get home from work!!!

Goons Are Gifts

Hell yeah!! This makes this terrible journey for the Whiteclaw worth it

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hell yeah!! This makes this terrible journey for the Whiteclaw worth it

OK BUT DID YOU GET BREAD???

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

as a person of my word, i will drink my first white claw later this afternoon

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Another BYOB success story!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
GAG drink the Dr. Pepper Energy

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Relax Or DIE posted:

GAG drink the Dr. Pepper Energy

No one, not even a mod, deserves that fate.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I would drink the Dr Pepper Energy

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

:chloe:

Ass-penny

What a miraculous thing to wake up to! You're a real champ, GaG. Did the clerk give you any side eye when purchasing this? Also, between your cancer treatment earlier this year and drinking that mint peach mistake, which was the worse experience?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

:fireman:

Prof. Crocodile

Look I don't think anyone expected GaG's whiteclaw quest to be a rousing success like his taco quest, but he has sacrificed his tastebuds and principles for the good of a random thread and it doesn't get any more BYOB than that. o7

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG eat more tacos

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Worried that GaG has stopped posting. Hope they are not incapacitated by the whiteclaw :ohdear:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
GaG I am currently unemployed waiting for paperwork in your eastern neighbour. Adopt me and teach me how to be an upright Teuton. I will forgive this massive transgression you have displayed here if you teach me the love of dunkels and steam beer and schnitzel which doesn't have salad on the side like us degenerate peoples.

In turn I will teach you things like laughter and insane politics.

more falafel please

forums poster

dunkel is so good. i might make a smoked dunkel tomorrow oooh that's a drat good idea

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

I did get bread, very German sausages, but no tacos but I stopped posting because I watched a movie and got trashed alongside of it, yet somehow I still feel the whiteclaw

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

I still feel the whiteclaw

Another BYOB success story!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

more falafel please posted:

dunkel is so good. i might make a smoked dunkel tomorrow oooh that's a drat good idea

Poland has a chain restaurant called Bierehalle and the theme is basically Oktoberfest. They all brew on site and it is always a selection of styles nobody in NA will have ever heard of before.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Glutes Are Great posted:

I feel like I'm not Bavarian enough for this kind of can

thank you for drinking the white claw. also, these loving rule so hard i need them, gonna check local beer stores.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prof. Crocodile

Heather Papps posted:

thank you for drinking the white claw. also, these loving rule so hard i need them, gonna check local beer stores.

D&D book cover or beer can? Why not BOTH.

Stoner Sloth

thread delivers, thank you GaG for your service :911:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

take the moon

by sebmojo
ilu gag

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

GaG drink the whiteclaw :evilbuddy:

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

now you gotta do it

Prof. Crocodile

Can't wait for next Take the Moon / Rarity collab: Tracking the number of days it takes for Alnilam to drink the fourloko

Amp

i will buy my own loko, if that's what it takes.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Please nobody drink 4loko, even for charity.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Please nobody drink 4loko, even for charity.

What if it's for a really good charity though

Ass-penny

Glutes Are Great posted:

yet somehow I still feel the whiteclaw

Four Loko is stored in the balls:eng101:

Goons Are Gifts

I'd drink pretty much everything if it's for charity :colbert:
Thanks ham that's great!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Four loko tastes like poison for one very good reason

Amp

I was in college when they banned the good 4loko and I considered buying a case out of the trunk of of the guys across the hall that worked at the liquor store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I was in college when they banned the good 4loko and I considered buying a case out of the trunk of of the guys across the hall that worked at the liquor store.

big mistake