Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
What else are you going to do with all those throwing knives?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Save them in case I need them later

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

the Paper posted:

Started 13 Sentinels, have read nothing about it other than the recs from this thread and elsewhere, and uhhh I know Vanillaware games have issues with drawing regular female characters but drat within the first 2 minutes there's a naked schoolgirl in a mech and then after that a nurse teacher with impossibly big boobs. Is the entire game like this? Am I overreacting? I will still play the game since I heard good things about it but, drat.

All in all I think 13 Sentinels is pretty tame

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I will tell you what I will do with all those throwing knives. Not throw them at the one person who has been nice and helping me, but instead throw them at the people being right buggers!!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I usually throw them at the bugs in blighttown

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Worms Rumble is up for free everyone!!

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

All in all I think 13 Sentinels is pretty tame

Pretty much. Them being naked in mechs is whatever, you can't see anything and it's not sexual in nature. That said, rolled my eyes pretty hard at Iori and Tomi's pose but that's the worst it gets.

Also, just finished it last night and it's definitely the best game Vanillaware has put out. It managed to keep me guessing all the way to the end for the most part and the tower defense bit was weirdly engaging. Maybe the best story this year too, though I need to sleep on it a bit more.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

As someone who refuses to buy Dragon’s Crown because of this issue, 13 Sentinels isn’t bad. I’m ~90% through the game now, absolutely love it.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

haveblue posted:

Can't you just complete her story and take it off her corpse

But I want them early. The only gripe I have for Bloodbourne is the gating of weapons. I know there are good reasons not to have everything available right at the start but not having access to the bowblade, or pick, or Rakuyo until the middle/end of the DLC is too bad.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Or you just use your PS+ account to get whatever weapon you want super early. Works for everything except for basically Church Pick or Rakuyo

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6QIx4IntVA

classic mode challenge ("pistol" starts, basically) :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: :eyepop: everything i ever wanted. time to head back in!

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

It is done

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

:cheers:

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Veeg knocking on the boss door in the challenge dungeons...

“Who is it?”

“Certainly not a violent and blood crazed Hoonter, that’s who!”

“Uh can you come back later?”

“Probably only like 4-5 times”

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Well done!

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
is micolash the last boss? when should i do the dlc? the only low spoiler i got to go on is the hunters dreamhouse will look different and the doll will tell me to go somewhere that is meant to be the point of no return for the dlc, right? how far away am i from that.

also micolash is a bitch but i think i can stunlock him it seems.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Vikar Jerome posted:

is micolash the last boss? when should i do the dlc? the only low spoiler i got to go on is the hunters dreamhouse will look different and the doll will tell me to go somewhere that is meant to be the point of no return for the dlc, right? how far away am i from that.

Micolash is not the last boss, but if you beat him it's probably a good time to start the DLC. The change to Hunter's Dream will be really obvious; at that point following the doll's instructions will begin the endgame sequence.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Now go Plat Spider-Man

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Vikar Jerome posted:

No, there are 2 more after micolash. Micolash and the next one is fine and not really a point of no return, but after you beat the one after micolash the world will change slightly.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

FlamingLiberal posted:

Now go Plat Spider-Man

I want to but idk if I can be bothered with all the activities that opened up in the third act plus getting all the challenge tokens ugh :(

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

fridge corn posted:

I want to but idk if I can be bothered with all the activities that opened up in the third act plus getting all the challenge tokens ugh :(
You don't have to get all of the challenge tokens to get the achievement

Handsome Wife
Feb 17, 2001

If you have the DLC it makes getting all the suits way easier because you have more opportunities to get challenge tokens.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

fridge corn posted:

the spider-man plat is easier and faster than bloodborne.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Yeah it's just I tried playing spider man again recently after taking a break and I really just wasnt feeling it. Besides, I can only really play it when lady corn isn't around cuz she started playing it herself and I don't want to spoil her :)

Bugsnax is the next game im gonna concentrate on I think

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Vikar Jerome posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seOMExvUnaY

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

absolute GOAT video

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Vikar Jerome posted:

There’s a point you’ll hit where the true last boss is extremely signposted () and it’s one of the nicest ways of handling it that From has ever done. Basically the next best thing to a formal popup warning that you’re about to go to the end of the game.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uax4jFkSGAs&t=218s

anime grandma got mortal shell imported.

Vikar Jerome fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Dec 1, 2020

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Lady Maria is #1 Souls Waifu, then the DS3 Firekeeper. Then Emerald Herald.

Lord Ludikrous
Jun 7, 2008

Enjoy your tea...

I picked up Bloodborne as it was on sale based on how everyone raves about it in here. Don’t let me down thread.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Where do I submit my formal request for a Da Bloodborne Boyz gangtag?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

fridge corn posted:

Where do I submit my formal request for a Da Bloodborne Boyz gangtag?

DM a pic of your plat to VG and also paypal €50 to quantumofphallus@us.gov

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Lady Maria is #1 Souls Waifu, then the DS3 Firekeeper. Then Emerald Herald.

:rolleyes: maybe, but Anri is the only one you actually marry

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
<in a very goonish voice> oh no! not huge boobs!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

:nice:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

goblin week posted:

<in a very goonish voice> oh no! not huge boobs!

we can't leave fatty tissues, ducts, lobules, and nerve endings JUST LYING AROUND!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrYAZDFLsss&t=397s

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

DM a pic of your plat to VG and also paypal €50 to quantumofphallus@us.gov

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African on the moon when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the moon, he has accumulated echoes, umbilical cords, and ritual materials amounting to 1 BBB gangtag. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this sum, we can place a shitpost down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost approx 3,000,000 blood echoes. In order to access the his gangtag we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount of echoes to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Paleblood Moon Presence (Hunter's Code) from opening and/ or operating foreign bottomless boxes in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (beastial and celestial) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message as Fine or Foul at your earliest juncture

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Byrgenwerth Astronautics Project Manager

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I followed this guide, it was fun.

Note, this is with the vanilla character creator, and I'm sure there are better part options now 2 years in and 6 part DLCs later.