Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

TVsVeryOwn posted:

You guys should talk to me my mom and ask her if I can have my 30 hits of acid back

Pm me that mom Phone number already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Ok, what's your mom's e-mail address/phone number?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I'm howling. I love you trashed crew

Papa Was A Video Toaster

B33rChiller posted:

Drinkin white wine spritzers out of a pint mug, listening to a podcast about money laundering investigations. Got my little xmas tree and trashin santas set up in my man cave.

Link the pod. I love poo poo like that

Ass-penny

That's a lot of LSD too, that's a big L.

I sincerely hope you get your drugs back. I am fortunate to never have had my drugs confiscated by anyone.

For page 151 of Trashed Crew I'm going to find some 151 for the next bottle I buy... lmao I did just buy some whiskey today actually but I'm gonna try and get that Barcardi going real soon for y'all.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

B33rChiller

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Link the pod. I love poo poo like that
"WTF is TVsVeryOwn talking about? Pod?"................"Oh, poo poo duh"
https://www.thedarkmoneyfiles.com/
I'm really curious about how this stuff works, and fantasize about having enough money to take advantage of shell companies / trusts / other money laundering type stuff.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

That's a lot of LSD too, that's a big L.

I sincerely hope you get your drugs back. I am fortunate to never have had my drugs confiscated by anyone.

For page 151 of Trashed Crew I'm going to find some 151 for the next bottle I buy... lmao I did just buy some whiskey today actually but I'm gonna try and get that Barcardi going real soon for y'all.

Bacardi discontinued their 151 sadly. There are new ones however

take the moon

by sebmojo

prepuce repurposed posted:

In 150 pages Trashed Crew has never been here before. I am excite lmao. U fuckrrs better be 4 realz

i assure u tvsvown is 100 per cent 4 real

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ass-penny

Bacardi discontinued their 151 sadly. There are new ones however

Holy poo poo you'd better be joking about that. What will become of Tech N9ne?

Ass-penny

:negative:

I hate everything right now.

Ass-penny

How could they discontinue that in 2016? That's right when we really needed it! They make it for 50 years and give up during the *redacted* administration? God I know it's been a minute since I bought it but poo poo four years really?

Ass-penny

TV tell us about the come up, I need to feel something.

Areola Grande

I wish this was a joke :baduk:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

B33rChiller posted:

"WTF is TVsVeryOwn talking about? Pod?"................"Oh, poo poo duh"
https://www.thedarkmoneyfiles.com/
I'm really curious about how this stuff works, and fantasize about having enough money to take advantage of shell companies / trusts / other money laundering type stuff.

On the note of podcasts: Google's app is pretty good as podcatchers go IME

Areola Grande

How are we supposed 2 unite as a nation if we can't burn our rum :shepicide:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

rear end-penny posted:

TV tell us about the come up, I need to feel something.

I'm just kinda giddy and not as tired as I was. It's good tho

B33rChiller

How are we supposed 2 unite as a nation if we can't burn our rum :shepicide:

:canada: we still have this stuff https://www.bcliquorstores.com/product/61754

TVsVeryOwn posted:

On the note of podcasts: Google's app is pretty good as podcatchers go IME
True, I use it myself. Was a little disappointed to have to switch out of using google play music, but YT music / google podcast app is working alright now.

Dr. Honked posted:

Areola Grande

take the moon posted:

i assure u tvsvown is 100 per cent 4 real

who wants a light show :ranbowdash:

Areola Grande

Thank yob 4 my trashed crew. Ilu guys

Ass-penny

Giddy and energy are a good sign, keep us posted if you get that sensation where you can't stop rubbing things or dancing.

pr please tell me we have a dangerously concentrated booze brought to me by someone other than Everclear or Rondiaz.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I like to lights shows. Should I try to do a VJ stream? All song requests?

B33rChiller

If I'm getting rum, I strongly prefer this

Or really any Flor de Caņa rum. I'm not picky, but the pictured stuff is tasty and smooth.

Dr. Honked posted:

Areola Grande

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Just listen to this and pretend I'm doing a big big blinky light show 4 u mate

https://youtu.be/szj59j0hz_4

B33rChiller

TVsVeryOwn posted:

sounds fun. might be a little late to get started now, but don't let me stop you

Dr. Honked posted:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

That last weed hit real good. I think I might be actually on the way to truly trashed :trashed:
Definitely up on the M

Areola Grande

wish I had Molly, but red wine and Simon and Garfunkel have never steered me wrong at bedtime.

TVs very own, listen 2 more galantis and blast off 2 space brave yobber. G'night you'ns

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

I actually read all the posts and yeah you should be sailing on that at that kind of dose. :glomp: to all the trashed crew, where ever you are tonight.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Alcohol was a mistake. Just spewed.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Into a trashcan and over myself. I have arrived in the trashed crew

Areola Grande

classic

drink water and dance

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC

TVsVeryOwn posted:

You guys should talk to me my mom and ask her if I can have my 30 hits of acid back

she already took it all sorry hoss. catch her report on errowid tomorrow

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Dead Hippie Ghost posted:

she already took it all sorry hoss. catch her report on errowid tomorrow

Lol. She very much does not like acid

Ass-penny

B33rChiller posted:

If I'm getting rum, I strongly prefer this

Or really any Flor de Caņa rum. I'm not picky, but the pictured stuff is tasty and smooth.

:stare: this looks expensive af. I bet it is tasty. But being 151 proof taste is not the number 1 priority.

TV I would not be tuning into a DJ channel, I'm rewatching the Good Place and posting. Thinking about trying a video game but it is getting a lil late for all of that. And my drunk is getting fairly going.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

rear end-penny posted:

:stare: this looks expensive af. I bet it is tasty. But being 151 proof taste is not the number 1 priority.

TV I would not be tuning into a DJ channel, I'm rewatching the Good Place and posting. Thinking about trying a video game but it is getting a lil late for all of that. And my drunk is getting fairly going.

But it's about the video maaaan. I'm a video artist/VJ
I'm getting pretty bad stim mouth. Wish I had gum

Areola Grande

what u want is a pacifier

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Holy poo poo I got here just in time :stare::hf::f5:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Areola Grande

Rarity posted:

Holy poo poo I got here just in time :stare::hf::f5:

lmao, welcome. This owns

Ass-penny

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Alcohol was a mistake. Just spewed.

Post the vomit.

Actually thinking about the last time I mixed alcohol and MDMA I deffo blacked out and woke up dancing, and I think kind of obviously rolling. It was at a show and my friends who weren't rolling took good care of me, getting me waters when I needed and made it work in the end. Anyway, drink some waters and try to enjoy your rolls.

Escape From Noise

Stay safe TC. Thinking maybe I should cut back on the drinkin' for a bit. This whole dating thing is a bit much for me and bringing a lot of my weird neuroses to the surface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

we installed this light switch so that u could turn the lights on and off. shame one u TVs very own for starting this light switch rave :argh: