Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Gounads posted:

Maybe CCP just shouldn't allow structures to be transferred if you have a neg wallet.

that's what the 100isk charge does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosthula
Mar 23, 2009

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

that's what the 100isk charge does

Better yet, just destroy all structures owned by that corporation while also giving them a negative wallet.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Negwallets are the least effective punishment there is. They'll just abandon the corporation in question and start a new one, allowing them to ignore the negwallet.

Now, if transferring a structure had a 100 isk cost associated with it...

Negwallets even to me a moron seems innefective. Repo that poo poo in assets.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

RFC2324 posted:

Is it no longer a thing for every capital pilot to have at least a couple cyno alts?

I used to have dozens of cyno alts until they changed what ships could fit a cyno. After that I had one cyno alt capable of fielding a cyno, and my Amarr only combat character who happened to have perfect skills for a Redeemer; and there was zero way I was going to turn off training in characters i actually use, or give CCP more money to multi-train the other cyno alts into covert ops and recons.

I just reprocessed most of those characters.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Baculus posted:

I ran incursions with the sig not long after we moved to delve. we were using npc corp alts flying machariels and doing it in LS.

after our group did a couple of slow clears and got chewed out by some psycho fc, i extracted my skills and sold the mach and thats the story of how i made my carrier pilot.

i joined the edencom fleet discord the other day and that guys alt is now running edencom poo poo and is just as insufferable. only now he also RPs

I extracted logi 5 when Killah Bee had a loving meltdown about logi numbers in Saranen. Felt good.

That's how I learned to stop worrying healing and love the bomb dps.

Baculus posted:

i literally stumbled upon a panfam stream of them, test, brave, and nc sitting as four blue balls hanging around some dying goon sotiyo.

I was going to re-write the Brave Sir Robin bit from Holy Grail about Vily, but :effort:.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

rocketrobot posted:

Well what the hell

Yup, they could literally gate all their caps and supers into 1DQ right now and start burning it. But they aren't even friends with each other and they know we will target specific corps with our super kills.

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002

Eltoasto posted:

Yup, they could literally gate all their caps and supers into 1DQ right now and start burning it. But they aren't even friends with each other and they know we will target specific corps with our super kills.

If I were PanFam or FRT, who both supposedly hate TEST just slightly less than they hate goons, I'd be pushing Vily and Piggles to poo poo or get off the pot, under threat of taking my toys/isk and going home. TEST and goons engage in mutual destruction of supers/titans, I kill whatever leftover targets of opportunity I can, and then moonwalk back out to Oasa so I can go back to botting while playing Cyberpunk on another computer or shitposting in r/eve or whatever the gently caress they do. If TEST says no, bounce and let them duke it out with us for survival.

I have no idea what diplo relations between the blue donut's members are actually like, so maybe this isn't actually conceivable. Seems obvious from a distance, though.

Burt
Sep 23, 2007

Poke.

So being somewhat bored I hit the hypernode thingy. Decided I'd only buy things with a 50/50 chance, no matter the cost.

Won an Orca, a Bowhead and 3 large skill injectors.

Lost zero :smug:

Never playing again as that's all my luck gone for another 6 years.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love

Jazzzzz posted:

If I were PanFam or FRT, who both supposedly hate TEST just slightly less than they hate goons, I'd be pushing Vily and Piggles to poo poo or get off the pot, under threat of taking my toys/isk and going home. TEST and goons engage in mutual destruction of supers/titans, I kill whatever leftover targets of opportunity I can, and then moonwalk back out to Oasa so I can go back to botting while playing Cyberpunk on another computer or shitposting in r/eve or whatever the gently caress they do. If TEST says no, bounce and let them duke it out with us for survival.

I have no idea what diplo relations between the blue donut's members are actually like, so maybe this isn't actually conceivable. Seems obvious from a distance, though.

Is test a threat to panfam? (I suspect no)

Seeing as how goons are incredibly confident that TEST would eat our poo poo if panfam left, while simultaneously admitting most of the destruction has come from panfam..
I think it’s completely rational for panfam to prolong this war with TEST cooperation as long as possible. If I were Panfam I’d keep this going until every goon industrial structure was gone and try to get a huge economic lead.

My perception is that goons have to take the bearings and cling to delve like a tick on TESTs rear end in a top hat.

I’ve been in the alliance for 5 minutes so I don’t actually know what I’m talking about, just my take away of the geopolitical climate.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

passpi formed 100 dudes more than us and opted to go shoot structures in fountain instead of do whatever they were planning lol

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
to whomever asked, shadow cyrillius is a little touched, but he means well and actually does things for code

super perforator, however, is your classic paper pusher who does nothing but push new talent away, and james is coddling him and allowing him to keep his position despite the fact literally everyone who contributes far more complaining about him. super unironically threatened suicide if he got his mod in minerbumping removed

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Xolve posted:

I was going to re-write the Brave Sir Robin bit from Holy Grail about Vily, but :effort:.

I am tempted to make a cartoon of this, but I only know how to draw obnoxiously cute poo poo using my Wacom rn because that's what Udemy had on sale.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Seeing as how goons are incredibly confident that TEST would eat our poo poo if panfam left, while simultaneously admitting most of the destruction has come from panfam..
I think it’s completely rational for panfam to prolong this war with TEST cooperation as long as possible. If I were Panfam I’d keep this going until every goon industrial structure was gone and try to get a huge economic lead.

Yeah the stars have aligned early on for the Pandemics in their push to try and wipe out Goons as the righful owners of Eve. With the Chinese botters, salty Northerners, and League of Legacy players marched before their bayonettes, they seized their fleeting advantage like a fat kid seizes a box of unguarded Timbits.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Jazzzzz posted:

If I were PanFam or FRT, who both supposedly hate TEST just slightly less than they hate goons, I'd be pushing Vily and Piggles to poo poo or get off the pot, under threat of taking my toys/isk and going home.

Based on a super brief conversation that happened with a few PL people during a Endless Delve theorycraft discussion- they haven't hosed off because there isn't anything else to gently caress off to.

So despite hating TEST, spoon feeding 'some' content is easier than scrounging for 'any' content. Ded gaem.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
i'd much rather this than anything else in eve

wars are poggers!

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

to whomever asked, shadow cyrillius is a little touched, but he means well and actually does things for code

super perforator, however, is your classic paper pusher who does nothing but push new talent away, and james is coddling him and allowing him to keep his position despite the fact literally everyone who contributes far more complaining about him. super unironically threatened suicide if he got his mod in minerbumping removed

game wise he seems fine but the second anything is unrelated to ganking some dip poo poo he becomes a massive pants pooper it seems

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

esto es malo posted:

game wise he seems fine but the second anything is unrelated to ganking some dip poo poo he becomes a massive pants pooper it seems

vov he's usually alright around me, but if shadow is your concern and not The Usurper Don "Dolphin Fucker" Alphonse "Ungulate King" Francois then i think you should consider yourself lucky

code is like the 4chan of eve, and there is a reason (reasons) miniluv tends to keep it's distance

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Whenever I see code in system I tell them they're doing the lords work.

I have never been scanned by them, even when I'm slow boating in a badger with 2b in the hold.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Problem is, their abundance of caution has forced them to become "defenders." They are only willing to engage our keepstars under cover of a friendly cyno jammer. To do this, they have to defend any given system for 35 days.

There is some mechanism here that I don't understand.

Before they will engage with the grid of death multi-keepstar gently caress machine that is 1DQ, they are going to flip 1DQ and hold it for 35 days so that we can't drop our caps?

I'm ten days from jdc v now... could I order a Nyx and have it delivered before they go for the keepstars?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I injected the jump V skills on my alt after slowboating them in my main years ago

All I had to do was succ amarr carrier v out :v:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Baculus posted:

Before they will engage with the grid of death multi-keepstar gently caress machine that is 1DQ, they are going to flip 1DQ and hold it for 35 days so that we can't drop our caps?

I'm ten days from jdc v now... could I order a Nyx and have it delivered before they go for the keepstars?

lol yup, that's what they will have to do if they want to stick to this plan of attack. I imagine that some amongst them are willing to fight a keep without a jammer, so maybe those ppl will win out eventually and we will have a fight.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Baculus posted:

Yep. For whatever reason, they are exercising extreme caution. It's funny because TEST fought on our side in X47. They should know the ropes.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Pittsburgh2989 > stop bumping the blops
Brutus Wyvcows > sorry
Pittsburgh2989 > your not sorry you worthless gently caress
Pittsburgh2989 > your still doing it

E: more

Johnny Trousersnake > Hi. Can I ask why you're bumping friendly ships on the keepstar undock?
Johnny Trousersnake > you like pineapple on pizza?
Pernicious Karma > Please stop bumping blues
Gurleyman Enderas > Anything I can help w/ at the moment?
Gurleyman Enderas > Fly safe o7!

look what they brought to stop me from bumping falcons

i guess it's working

tears: 7 people, 2 FLEET COMMANDERS
kills: 7+ recons

hostile POV : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LcIi1hGV2w (the hostile cyno died anyway, isk war won)

1001 Arabian dicks fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Dec 3, 2020

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Deep cover madcows alt doing gods work

rocketrobot
Jul 11, 2003

Does anyone have experience taking down forward operating bases? One popped up in my favorite afk mining system and nearly made me eat 1.5 billion isk with its roaming fleet.

DGC773
Sep 10, 2010

beep-boop, I'm a Nummy Bacon Bot. I scrape your posts for bacon points!

To get your current bacon points message me with !bacon_points

To opt out of collecting nummy bacon points, just put me on ignore!

Dalael posted:

DCG as you know we're kinda broke and, im currently trying to train into a battlecruiser and I know there not the easiest things to get into, I already have all the skillbooks injected, and in the training quee. I just need a loan to get the injectors required to fly one.

I can repay you once I rat & get my dank ticks , Hopefully me and "you" can come to an agreement.

I will also pay interest, for how long it takes to repay you.

1bill, 4 months 10% interest

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

I'm just some dumb guy who hasn't played for years, but eliminating the PLaNC supers first in any mega battle is surely a smarter strategic choice.

Test are idiots, the Imperium would have a good shot at taking them apart even if they had a super fleet and we didn't, but burning down all the TEST and Imperium supers as we're entering an era of resource scarcity is surely just handing long term dominance to PLaNC?

Plus I'm 99% sure TEST would fully coward-fit their super caps for full buffer and no damage before putting them into 1DQ.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

i am almost done building... something? idk i fell down a rabbit hole when i downloaded all the historical monthly economic report data and now i've built a weird array of pbix files and google sheets.

i figure i might just make it public, but interesting things to look for in the next monthly economic report:

during October tech I ship prices rose 16% (the subindex is just literally ever T1 ship that isnt trig, edencom, concord, or a praxis). WILL THIS EXCITING NEW TREND CONTINUE!?

somehow ore prices rose like 3% (there no way this can be right) despite mineral prices literally exploding.

also the money supply only recognizes individual wallets and corp wallets. would alliance wallets fall under corp?

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

There's no such thing as an alliance wallet. It's just the executor corp wallet.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Roller Coast Guard posted:

I'm just some dumb guy who hasn't played for years, but eliminating the PLaNC supers first in any mega battle is surely a smarter strategic choice.

Test are idiots, the Imperium would have a good shot at taking them apart even if they had a super fleet and we didn't, but burning down all the TEST and Imperium supers as we're entering an era of resource scarcity is surely just handing long term dominance to PLaNC?

Plus I'm 99% sure TEST would fully coward-fit their super caps for full buffer and no damage before putting them into 1DQ.

i dont see how this would be the smarter choice at all.

nc and pl live forever and a half away, and will invariably gently caress off back there when the war is done. they've announced that plenty times. and even if they hate mining and crabbing more than the rest of us, they have a lot of time and resources (read: biggest meatshield in the game) as huge buffers to afford them opportunities to rebuild.

maybe test has a bunch of filthy rich industrialists and hoards of minerals and components and can rebuild their fleet faster than us (strong doubt), at the end of the day their plan to live in delve (or at least nearby) means that's the long-term confrontation, and that's the target we stand the best chance of disrupting if we did lose our fleet. which, since we are outnumbered 3:1, i imagine to be a loving likely outcome of any mega battle.

moreover, if we headshot PL... who gives a poo poo? how many have said this is their last war? all i know about NC is that they're like fifty dudes all multiboxing while being called gamerwords by VINCE, so leaving them be is probably the worst thing that can happen to their players. frat will stop shooting goons the minute some poor Corpus Patriarch spawns on grid.

now on the other hand - if test doesn't have a super fleet, then we're going to watch one bot empire (fart) devour another(man goo), and test loses a much valued piggybank. meanwhile the other legacy friends are already crying broke. the war is over for them when they have to go focus on standing on their own two feet while their coalition implodes economically. all this happens while goons are finally free to rebuild and focus exclusively on test.

it's just the better strategic choice. the fact that they're shitheads or whatever is just icing on top.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
I assume that the small alliances will be the first to be targetted in a supercap fight, then test.

ryanrs
Jul 12, 2011

nah just shoot test

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

It's primary by poverty. And we haven't said who's first.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Wibla posted:

It's primary by poverty. And we haven't said who's first.

Apparently The Imperium is the poorest, so does that mean you're gonna shoot blues? :q:

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
I went to a battle last night, I'm not in goonswarm or part of the war or anything, just a small little group. Apparently 60bil was destroyed... I've never seen so many Nightmares or Nagflars on a grid before! Our little group managed to pick off a Nightmare that forgot to anchor on Logi, so I'm gonna take that as an achievement :D

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Beach Bum posted:

Apparently The Imperium is the poorest, so does that mean you're gonna shoot blues? :q:

Of course :smuggo:

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

angry armadillo posted:

I went to a battle last night, I'm not in goonswarm or part of the war or anything, just a small little group. Apparently 60bil was destroyed... I've never seen so many Nightmares or Nagflars on a grid before! Our little group managed to pick off a Nightmare that forgot to anchor on Logi, so I'm gonna take that as an achievement :D

You should join goonswarm, friend. The time is now.

angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
The main thing stopping me is I think my laptop would explode if I got involved in anything bigger than I saw last night, otherwise I'd be there to help :D

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Roller Coast Guard posted:

I'm just some dumb guy who hasn't played for years

I stopped reading riiiiiight about here.

Test is absolutely the weakest link in this war with the most to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

angry armadillo posted:

The main thing stopping me is I think my laptop would explode if I got involved in anything bigger than I saw last night, otherwise I'd be there to help :D

I just want to point out that absolutely no one is eve going to force you to join big battle and nothing stops you from joining and keep on doing small gang stuff (join theta)