Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-review/ this piles DOA

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Yeah... Daring, Original, and fuckAwesome.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The RPG Site review got me really hyped, aside from an early part where they spend a couple paragraphs complaining that the game shows you bad stuff about the society but doesn’t spend enough time telling you that they’re bad https://www.rpgsite.net/review/10549-cyberpunk-2077-review

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

excited to meditate on how glitching broken cutscenes represent the disconnect of the 21st century human as my ps4 turns into a molten puddle and burns through the floor

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

50 gig patch? Lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

this is the most obnoxious review I've ever read

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
sounds bad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Game reviewers are all morons. YES i am a veteran of the gamersgate wars and helped invent racism online so i KNOW what im talkimg about

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Nostradingus posted:

i love when he talks about staring at the screen with drool running down his chin trying to decide game choices

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Nostradingus posted:

then buckle up: https://www.polygon.com/reviews/22158019/cyberpunk-2077-review-cd-projekt-red-pc-ps4-xbox-one-stadia

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Dad rock? I’m in

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The word "gameplay" appears in this once. The words "play" and "control" do not appear. Nor does the word "mechanics." There are 19 paragraphs before it gets to what the game actually is or how it plays, which is described as the "nuts-and-bolts stuff." I have to infer this is a first-person game from the screenshots.

10/10 A+ work

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

has anyone linked that one reviewer that spent his 16 hours trying to see a sex scene, then finally awkwardly asked one of the devs to show him one (they helped him find one), and then says that there are too many tits in the game and that the sex scenes are awkward?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

also is the 50 gb patch available for pre-DL on PS4 yet?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the world must be so exciting for these reviewers that are consistently surprised by cdpr and bethesda games having a billion bugs on launch

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i will never click on this link and i dont doubt it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

i will never click on this link and i dont doubt it

i did and i'm not sure why slash regret it. good choice

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

has anyone linked that one reviewer that spent his 16 hours trying to see a sex scene, then finally awkwardly asked one of the devs to show him one (they helped him find one), and then says that there are too many tits in the game and that the sex scenes are awkward?

that sounds like a Patrick Klepek review

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/brkeogh/status/1336065224382636033?s=21

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

This.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tired texture editor six months into crunch time told he needs to produce two additional vagina sizes, Medium and Approaching Fetish Level to appease twitter users who still have my little pony avatars

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

how many vagina options are acceptable until its officially deemed creepy by the very same people?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

No arguments on rear end in a top hat options. Glad they managed to please everyone

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

how many vagina options are acceptable until its officially deemed creepy by the very same people?
lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Love to move the labia slider back and forth and make them shake

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

but do they respond to temperature

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Very sad to see all of you discussing how wide open your beaver will be in cyberpunk yet flamong john Romero the inventor of doom for playing hundreds of hours of sakura games and hunnie pop in the games beaten thread. Maybe worth discussing in a 400 paragraph essay on polygon tbh

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

yup

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

so how much space do i need for this gigantic turd?

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

so how much space do i need for this gigantic turd?

pre-load is 57.3gb on PC

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

tawal posted:

pre-load is 57.3gb on PC

Didn’t know they stacked poo poo that high.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
https://www.gameinformer.com/2020/12/07/cyberpunk-2077-epileptic-psa

quote:

When "suiting up" for a BD, especially with Judy, V will be given a headset that is meant to onset the instance. The headset fits over both eyes and features a rapid onslaught of white and red blinking LEDs, much like the actual device neurologists use in real life to trigger a seizure when they need to trigger one for diagnosis purposes. If not modeled off of the IRL design, it's a very spot-on coincidence, and because of that this is one aspect that I would personally advise you to avoid altogether. When you notice the headset come into play, look away completely or close your eyes. This is a pattern of lights designed to trigger an epileptic episode and it very much did that in my own personal playthrough.

:thumbsup:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Based. This game is gonna kill egirls with BPD and colored hair by the hundreds if not thousands.