Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

is this for real because there is no loving way I’m playing that then

i have to imagine this will get a setting in a patch. i looked at a youtube video of the gameplay and it only lasts for a couple of seconds on either end of the segments. i don't say that to minimize the effect, just to opine that it seems like patching it out would result in nothing of value really being lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I'm looking forward to the gamer meltdowns when cyberpunk is finally released. It seems like it's an okay game that is very buggy on release, and very scaled down if you're playing on an old gen console.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

it seems like the company who made two terrible Witcher games and one good one was given a whole lot of benefit of the doubt here

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i’m going to see how mad about cyberpunk i get when i pay $20 or less for it later on, as is proper and wise

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Someone on my team took the day it was originally supposed to be released off lmao

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I once had a guy take a week off for the release of Mortal Kombat X

L M A O

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Kenny Logins posted:

i’m going to see how mad about cyberpunk i get when i pay $20 or less for it later on, as is proper and wise

:hai:

Weedle
May 31, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Someone on my team took the day it was originally supposed to be released off lmao

https://twitter.com/cyberpunkgame/status/1320829781936640013

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

I once had a guy take a week off for the release of Mortal Kombat X

L M A O

that was a good game and people are allowed to take time off for whatever they feel like

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The Fool posted:

that was a good game and people are allowed to take time off for whatever they feel like

yeah I let him take the week. doesn’t mean I didn’t laugh about it

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

lol that you expect people to tell you why they take time off

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

People who enjoy 1v1 beat-em-ups are not safe to be free.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
if you don't let him take time off he'll just rip out someone's spine at the office

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

cyberpunk is going to be a great game to play in 1-2 years when it's actually done, like all cdpr games

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

cyberpunk is going to be an ok game that I play on launch and never finish, like all high profile AAA games

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol if you buy AAA games on launch.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
well someone has to

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

not only do I buy them on launch, I never beat them

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Endless Mike posted:

lol that you expect people to tell you why they take time off

he offered the info, I didn’t ask

so, you softball a reason for your pto in there and I’m gonna lmao at it

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

:hai:

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1335976007506006022

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://puu.sh/GV878/5d338fa574.mp4

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

wow that does not look fun

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
a game giving people grand mal seizures is pretty cyberpunk

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

That looks worse than the original first boss fight in deus ex human revolution.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

The Fool posted:

not only do I buy them on launch, I never beat them

extremely same

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

can’t believe they would put enemies above your current level in this rpg, straight eastern euro trash

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

is the fact they the player had to dump 3 full reloads of ammo into what looks like a random trash mob intentional as well or did disconnecting from the ground also make him invincible?

definitely in the "buy it in june for $20" camp

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Jenny Agutter posted:

can’t believe they would put enemies above your current level in this rpg, straight eastern euro trash

is there an in-universe explanation for why a dude in a vest can shrug off hundreds of bullets or is it literally just "he's above your level"

cause i can suspend my disbelief when it's guys in armor hitting each other with swords but firearms are the great equalizer.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

wait is this 2077?

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

wait is this 2077?

ya but before the last couple of patches for release

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

bethesda'd indeed

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

don't buy the game at all ya chumps

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Mad Wack posted:

ya but before the last couple of patches for release

lol at the idea that release day patches will solve half the problems people are having

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Share Bear posted:

still gonna

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Share Bear posted:

i'll get the 'enhanced edition' for free on ps+ in 2 years when it's actually done

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

just because everyone's giving themselves eastern european seizures while rewarding an industry's broken labor system doesn't mean you have to!

do NOT reply to this with sonic, you can do better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.