Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm not the cleanest guy in the world, but that loving tub...

Looks like anti-slip appliques.

When folks skip on cleaning the tub, the grout usually looks like a disease vector because it can be a PITA to clean properly or has mold growing under a convenient protective shield of silicone caulk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://twitter.com/DaramgarSmash/status/1335634404086050822?s=20

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

:confused:

Do I want to know? I'm assuming it's nothing to do with what I know as pogs. The replies didn't shed any light on it.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

ReidRansom posted:

:confused:

Do I want to know? I'm assuming it's nothing to do with what I know as pogs. The replies didn't shed any light on it.

There's a Twitch emote called "PogChamp"
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/pogchamp

People sometimes say "poggers" to refer to it. Poggers -> Pog-hers

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

That's far less sordid than I'd expected.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ReidRansom posted:

That's far less sordid than I'd expected.

yeah sorry, nothing scandalous just kinda awkward.

equivalent to any couples shirts but with trash memes on it.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

A clear example of the master race. Lacking the vestigial chin bones.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dude looks like a tragedy happened at the Elf On The Shelf factory

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

:preacher:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Motherfucker lookin like a stamen

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
Never anyone who looks anything like the Superior Aryan Man waving the White Pride flag. Always some pudgy bland doughface.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
That guy looks inbred as gently caress.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Why do nazi scum always look like they are going to burst into tears any second?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Violet_Sky posted:

Why do nazi scum always look like they are going to burst into tears any second?

Because they no poo poo have the most loving delicate feelings on the entire planet.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Why is he so rosy and flushed? He doesn't look old enough to drink. Is he clenching his whole body really hard so that you can see how strong he is???

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I

Violet_Sky posted:

Because they know they dont live up to the standard they shout about.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Impressive that a hot dog can take a selfie

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

Impressive that a hot dog can take a selfie

He claims he's Prussian but he looks more like a Frankfurter

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Why is he so rosy and flushed? He doesn't look old enough to drink. Is he clenching his whole body really hard so that you can see how strong he is???

He walked up the stairs.

DreadUnknown posted:

That guy looks inbred as gently caress.

Turn your monitor on etc

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

WITCHCRAFT posted:

It's not unusual for young Germans to look flushed like they've just walked in from the freezing cold.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Cobalt-60 posted:

Never anyone who looks anything like the Superior Aryan Man waving the White Pride flag. Always some pudgy bland doughface.

I always figure there's that one guy off youtube, the golden one, who is super jacked and beefy, and then the entire rest of the far right looks like the chinless wonder above.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Phy posted:

He claims he's Prussian but he looks more like a Frankfurter

:drat:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Is he nazi or are we just slapping that on him for not having a chin?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Solice Kirsk posted:

There's a 90% chance that whoever posted the photo on discord originally was making fun of the guy. But if it's honest, NSDAP in his username might clue you in.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

PainterofCrap posted:

Looks like anti-slip appliques.

When folks skip on cleaning the tub, the grout usually looks like a disease vector because it can be a PITA to clean properly or has mold growing under a convenient protective shield of silicone caulk.

The tub reminds me of a similar looking one on YouTube series Another Dirty Room where they visit bad motels. They swab surfaces for bacteria and a tub once registered over 6K. A “dirty” result is 30+.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Paladinus posted:

There's a 90% chance that whoever posted the photo on discord originally was making fun of the guy. But if it's honest, NSDAP in his username might clue you in.

That and the literal swastika idk

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

OwlFancier posted:

I always figure there's that one guy off youtube, the golden one, who is super jacked and beefy, and then the entire rest of the far right looks like the chinless wonder above.

What's that guy up to nowadays?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Heath posted:

What's that guy up to nowadays?

Two weeks ago he's made a video called A VITAL RED PILL and then right after it A HORRIFYING BLACK PILL. So the usual.

E: Or maybe not, I don't know, I haven't seen the videos. Maybe he's a new man now. But that's for you to find out.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 17:54 on Dec 9, 2020

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Why are racists and nerds so obsessed with pills?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It initially stemmed from them all watching the matrix and apparently entirely missing the point and substituting it with "the pill that makes you wake up and see the true nature of the world is called racism"

And then they extend the "pill" metaphor to describe every possible outlook on the world the way journalists call every possibly political event "something-gate"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

OwlFancier posted:

It initially stemmed from them all watching the matrix and apparently entirely missing the point and substituting it with "the pill that makes you wake up and see the true nature of the world is called racism"

And then they extend the "pill" metaphor to describe every possible outlook on the world the way journalists call every possibly political event "something-gate"
Did they ditch the 'pill' thing when it was revealed that much of the Matrix story was an allegory for being trans or something? Because given how scared they are of 'soy' anything I'd figure they'd drop the Red Pill terminology like a hot rock if they realized it was supposed to help them be the beautiful woman they know they always were deep down.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Panfilo posted:

Did they ditch the 'pill' thing when it was revealed that much of the Matrix story was an allegory for being trans or something? Because given how scared they are of 'soy' anything I'd figure they'd drop the Red Pill terminology like a hot rock if they realized it was supposed to help them be the beautiful woman they know they always were deep down.

Not as far as I know, I think they just ignore that bit.

Like the work clearly functions far better as a left criticism of society than it does a right one anyway so it's not like they were not already ignoring the glaringly obvious text.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

He kind of looks like a Nord, a potato faced Oblivion Nord.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Heath posted:

Motherfucker lookin like a stamen

I don't want this to go by unappreciated. What an :iceburn:

Solice Kirsk posted:

He's got a swastika in his username.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

OwlFancier posted:

The matrix was written by two trans women

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Panfilo posted:

Hilariously enough, they did not

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Violet_Sky posted:

The matrix was written by two trans women

And knowing that I think greatly enhances your ability to interpret the work! And as I said it already functioned I think as a pretty good description of how the world can look from a left perspective too, basically I think the film is likely to be very rewarding for anybody who feels like they have a perspective on society that is in the minority and which views society as oppressive and stifling.

Unfortunately this also appears to apply to people who have no friends because they are just horrible people.

Or possibly people whose entire takeaway from the film was "wow cool guns"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
That 40k space marines meme where agents are shooting "people's essential identity is not defined by their physical form" over the head of some guy in a trenchcoat saying "wow cool guns"