Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Lamuella posted:

was it though

When u think about it, there is no evidence that WWE isn't just some shared fever dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Seams posted:

He’s an army tank with a Ferrari engine

UNRELIABLE

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cerebral Bore posted:

When u think about it, there is no evidence that WWE isn't just some shared fever dream.

If you're reading this post, the doctors are getting desperate. Your family loves you and wants you to wake up :gonk:

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Jerusalem posted:

If you're reading this post, the doctors are getting desperate. Your family loves you and wants you to wake up :gonk:

Judge Hodgman? Were you just crawling out of the window?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Astro7x posted:

That is a legit question. They have so many people there is really no reason to keep them all on TV at once. But then again, people are unimpressed with Carmella returning to feud with Sasha, so who knows, because that's what you'd get

This is what has always annoyed me about the various brand splits. They are tying their hands creatively for no good reason. I mean, they break the split all the time so I guess it doesn't matter, but they could just book wrestlers on one of the shows per week. Or not have a big star on for a few weeks based on storylines. It would be no different except they'd have more freedom to book each show and not have to break the brand split gimmick all the time.

Jerusalem posted:

I think once I started mumbling in my sleep about how WCW was being rebooted by some random company in the year 2020 the doctors and my family decided all hope was lost.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
They want to brand split without sweating the brands. But it’s genius like that that means they can set new records every month for low viewership

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I don't think for a second the brand split is part of their issue when they've got rosters of upwards of 50 people on every brand with the same ~12 appearing constantly and everyone else is just used as jobbers or extras.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

RealFoxy posted:

I don't think for a second the brand split is part of their issue when they've got rosters of upwards of 50 people on every brand with the same ~12 appearing constantly and everyone else is just used as jobbers or extras.

I think we could all write a hundred page dissertation on what WWE is doing wrong. Rotation of talent is a major, major issue, but if you had, say 24 people to mix and match on shows at would be slightly better. Maybe. Probably. Maybe. It just seems to me that the brand split is simply not helpful.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Seams posted:

wanna feel old? the fiend has been main eventing Raws for over 20 years

lol

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

Cyberpunk 2077 finally drops in two days. Let em wait.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
between the labor issues, the lack of doing anything interesting with so much potential, and the bizarre popularity despite it all cyberpunk 2077 truly is the wwe of videogames

at least the fiend isn't intentionally causing seizures yet

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

CobiWann posted:

It's tomorrow at 7pm on PC.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

CobiWann posted:

Oh crap, you didn't hear the news today? It's been pushed to April. :(

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

1glitch0 posted:

Oh crap, you didn't hear the news today? It's been pushed to April. :(

May you be forced to watch Nia Jax vs. Lacey Evans in a 60-minute Ironwoman match.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Y'all don't want Randy to feud with Drew, you don't want him to feud with Bray. There simply arn't that many options. I mean there are but you'd have to elevate somebody and everybody has their role to play. And there are only like 3 people whose role includes 'is allowed to feud with Randy Orton'

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

CobiWann posted:

May you be forced to watch Nia Jax vs. Lacey Evans in a 60-minute Ironwoman match.

Somehow I will end up concussed sitting on my couch.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer

CobiWann posted:

What happens to the other 59 minutes after they both injure each other?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

CobiWann posted:

oh you mean the epilepsy seizure inducer?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Fushin posted:

What happens to the other 59 minutes after they both injure each other?
Lana goes through a table

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

:five:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

lmao

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

oh you mean the epilepsy seizure inducer?

Epilepsy must suck if you can't play a game this good.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Absolutely incredible :lol:

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

What

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

It’s a work, brother

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

okay but which show did better with 50+ goons?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Mons Hubris posted:

It’s a work, brother

it's still real to me dammit

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

STATLER: Bray Wyatt said he’s an army tank with a Ferrari engine.
WALDORF: Worked out for the Germans in the ‘40s, didn’t it?

STATLER AND WALDORF: Doooohohohohoho

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

hahahaha

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

2/17 pages in what?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Breetai posted:

2/17 pages in what?

The GDT

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

:kiss:

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/wrestlinggary/status/1336701834115870720?s=21

Lol Goldberg is gonna win the Rumble

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Honestly, I think Vince's time is due for another Rumble win.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

God drat WWE is so boring in comparison to everything else out there. Like how does anyone get excited for this product? You multiply that by the unignorable evil it does on a monthly basis and it just boggles the mind that anyone still watches it.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

This is Tony Khan’s fault for bringing in Sting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Wait, what's Hogan doing these days?