Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

TheAardvark posted:

i talked to lsbb and his post takes place in the arthur extended universe 20+ years down the line when he is finally living his life as a proud, out, gay black man.

:ohno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHODEGOD420
Oct 27, 2020

by Athanatos
hey step-brother, its me DW

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Arthur was encased in burnished brass.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Arthur was encased in rear end.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

TheAardvark posted:

i talked to lsbb and his post takes place in the arthur extended universe 20+ years down the line when he is finally living his life as a proud, out, gay black man.

Arthur is 24 years old at this point and clearly wouldn't be working down at the docks since child labor is illegal, sometimes people on these forums can't comprehend basic lore.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
when my kid was like 4-5 she used to play this arthur game on pbs kids . com where it was trying to teach you how to be nice and also culturally aware by letting you choose arthur's messages to his online penpal from turkey. after playing properly she got bored and decided to play it over again but chose the most insensitive things to say to this cartoon turkish boy and i got to listen to arthur be extremely rude for like half an hour until she got bored again. if arthur is racist enough the penpal will get super pissed and the game ends.

it must have worked though because she isn't racist as far as i'm aware. more than i can say about arthur.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

R.L. Stine posted:

when my kid was like 4-5 she used to play this arthur game on pbs kids . com where it was trying to teach you how to be nice and also culturally aware by letting you choose arthur's messages to his online penpal from turkey. after playing properly she got bored and decided to play it over again but chose the most insensitive things to say to this cartoon turkish boy and i got to listen to arthur be extremely rude for like half an hour until she got bored again. if arthur is racist enough the penpal will get super pissed and the game ends.

it must have worked though because she isn't racist as far as i'm aware. more than i can say about arthur.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbH-R5UlHNU

You could find me in the Elementary school library when I was a kid playing this crap rear end game.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I had a friend at work who's tweenage son was the voice of Brain from like... 2015-2018 or something like that. He might still do it I dunno. His kid made way more money than both of us. Lol!

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
it's just public broadcasting, i didn't think they had that kind of money to pay kids lol

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
I'm not sure how much he specifically made from Arthur but he would occasionally do commercials and stuff like that as well

LonesomeCrowdedWest fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 9, 2020

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

The White Dragon posted:

it's just public broadcasting, i didn't think they had that kind of money to pay kids lol

Do you have any idea what kind of giant corporate empire sesame street is? Sesame workshop(a nominal non-profit) has annual revenue of 170 million a year. And that number is from a year where they weren't airing new episodes.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Let’s fire up that old hunger games simulator and definitively settle this murderous brawl of YTV stars

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
:getin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_3gOPGPIJg

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Mistle posted:

Binky got an adopted Chinese sister, that one gang Binky rolled with led by the one rabbit girl addressed their childhood trauma and are now social activists(protesting for !!!!!fair wages!!!!!), Ratburn has a fuckin' history, Buster a conspiracy nut, took over a community garden, and met a gay couple(that was a whole thing when it happened), Sue Ellen hallucinated Neil Gaiman as a falafel, they introduced a new family that's Cajun and :patriot: ARE TROOPS :patriot:.

I wish I didn't remember all the things about this show that I remember, but on the other hand, I found it exponentially more hilarious when the internet posted the "Arthur murders a hobo for his clothes" meme a while back.

the one i remember is there is like fire in a trash can in the teachers lounge and binky gets ptsd from seeing the fire fighter put it out or stomp it out.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

you broke my grill posted:

https://i.imgur.com/0UbORZp.mp4

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat

i dont understand this

is that supposed to be her

if so why does arthur have a picture of her body but with the head cut out? if that isnt her why does arthur have a body picture of someone with the head cut off and why does that photoshop upsets sue ellen so much

help :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wait so there are non sapient dogs in the arthur world

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Attn: Sue Ellen

https://twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Milo and POTUS posted:

Those are the pets, they bested their owners and farmed them out to sweatshops and now they enjoy the spoils. :woof:

Stingwing
Mar 26, 2010

Thank you Mr President for Making America Great Again! USA #1! I shouldn't have to understand other cultures, I'm a god damn American hero.

HardDiskD posted:

if so why does arthur have a picture of her body but with the head cut out?

Maybe he photoshopped her head off earlier? :shrug:

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

HardDiskD posted:

if so why does arthur have a picture of her body but with the head cut out?

Hes a very disturbed little boy

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Who doesn't have headless images of all their posting enemies?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Mega64 posted:

Who doesn't have headless images of all their posting enemies?

I don't like to consider people posting enemies. Only posting friends.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

HardDiskD posted:

i dont understand this

is that supposed to be her

if so why does arthur have a picture of her body but with the head cut out? if that isnt her why does arthur have a body picture of someone with the head cut off and why does that photoshop upsets sue ellen so much

help :(

look at the hands, thats arthurs drawing not a photo

a better question is why the email field is already filled with "SUE ELLEN", which arthur deletes and types in "SUE ELLEN"
:iiam:

Syrnn
Aug 16, 2004

... Now I want a falafel.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Not only are there, Arthur's family has one!!

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Chomp8645 posted:

I don't like to consider people posting enemies. Only posting friends.

i like "posting pals" myself :)

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
A posting enemy is a posting pal you haven't made yet.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Poison Mind posted:

... Now I want a falafel.

Cyberpunk 2077 looking sick

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i like "posting pals" myself :)

:yeah:

Mega64 posted:

A posting enemy is a posting pal you haven't made yet.

Wise words.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
somebody posted this earlier but the preverbal baby on another family can talk with the nonanthropomorphic family pet

this has incredibly disturbing ontological implications for the Arthur universe

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Arthur fucks and is pretty heavy into the Dom world

Syrnn
Aug 16, 2004

Jasus Christ posted:

Cyberpunk 2077 looking sick

Syrnn fucked around with this message at 19:48 on Dec 13, 2020

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

binky looks like a loving Goombah lmao

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Buster brings shame to A-Dogg for not popping his collar. Seriously what the gently caress, dude?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Not a single chain or grill between em.
Disgraceful.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Is he wearing a sack for pants?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Weka posted:

Is he wearing a sack for pants?

Arthur died his dead body is in the sack.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Bogus Adventure posted:

Buster brings shame to A-Dogg for not popping his collar. Seriously what the gently caress, dude?

Popped collars are so early 2000s, he's going for goodboypunk and is making sure his collar is neat and tidy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Arthur died his dead body is in the sack.

Weekend at Bernie's 2077