Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I’m just waiting because every single western AAA game isn’t worth playing until several patches and updates have launched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this ones good because you can pick your genitals

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

daggerfall merely let you uncover your gentials and take off your bra but not customize your body. cyberpunk has finally taken the next steap 30 years later

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

daggerfall merely let you uncover your gentials and take off your bra but not customize your body. cyberpunk has finally taken the next steap 30 years later

A portmanteau of step and leap?! Holy poo poo.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Wormskull posted:

thats right

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Microsoft too lol

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1339983446865801224?s=20

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This poo poo's gonna be free on the Epic Games Store by Christmas. Never have Patient Gamers been so blessed so rapidly.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

CDPR is going to collapse into the ET landfill for trying to straddle a console generation

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

So if I’m hearing this correctly... it sounds like... the pc gamers won this round :smug: checkmate

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I was suspicious of this before but if Steam does the same thing I honestly think this might partly be a big gently caress you to CDPR for pushing so hard for people to just buy it through gog so they would get all the money

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Fallout 76 was just absolute complete garbage when it launched and no one did this. I know bethesda has a lot more pull but have any of these services/companies ever done anything like this before? Sony did refunds for no mans sky I think but they didnt pull it, but also that was an exclusive for them so who knows

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's retaliation because CDPR came out and said "lol oops, our bad. talk to Sony if you want a refund" without actually discussing it with Sony first. They're pissed.

Also, if they issue a blanket refund policy for a game but still allow that game to be sold on the store then people could just rent it for a weekend and then put in for a refund when they're done.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

if i was upset about my console cyberpunk i would simply accept a fully functional 60 fps version of bloodborne as complete compensation

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Reminder that this was MEANT to be a PS4/Xbone release, that's just insane lol, like imagine if those were the only versions to exist. They even said it runs "surprisingly well" on last gen consoles, like nobody would ever notice. They should have just taken the extra 6-12 months they obviously needed instead of pushing out an obviously unfinished/unoptimized game

That said "it runs on my machine" so none of it effects me, but I feel for gamers who spent 60 bucks on the console versions. Disrespectful.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Reminder that this was MEANT to be a PS4/Xbone release, that's just insane lol, like imagine if those were the only versions to exist. They even said it runs "surprisingly well" on last gen consoles, like nobody would ever notice. They should have just taken the extra 6-12 months they obviously needed instead of pushing out an obviously unfinished/unoptimized game

That said "it runs on my machine" so none of it effects me, but I feel for gamers who spent 60 bucks on the console versions. Disrespectful.

They should have just told decade old console havers to gently caress off a few years ago in development , and yeah sony pulling it is more of a gently caress you to cdpr and covering their asses instead of saying “hey come play this game and refund that rear end after a couple days for free”
But again, like fallout 76 was a way more busted piece of poo poo and theres been other equally lovely offenders from like EA and Bethesda and Ubisoft that did not receive this treatment

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

It’s extremely funny that video game companies have to grovel now

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/786455162892976150/789683584436011018/bug_free.webm

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Fallout 76 was just absolute complete garbage when it launched and no one did this. I know bethesda has a lot more pull but have any of these services/companies ever done anything like this before? Sony did refunds for no mans sky I think but they didnt pull it, but also that was an exclusive for them so who knows

arkham knight got pulled from steam for a while but i think it might have been the publisher not valve

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
some guy eating a burger in an alley at 11am in the rain told me to "piss off, slacker"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

some guy eating a burger in an alley at 11am in the rain told me to "piss off, slacker"

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that's the guy from the naked man KO's police set of images

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i wish the cursor wasnt there but i still love the pic

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Grandpa died in the Night City cyber crisis. He fell off a box that got kicked by a slowly shuffling NPC animation and levitated 30 feet in the air.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

i wish the cursor wasnt there but i still love the pic

Press N for epic photo mode.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice. Just spent 7000 dollars on a knife and it won't let me equip it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit Oh it was because I was in a Safe Zone... WTF.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james