Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Can't we have more than one book? I like to read.

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Dec 21, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Powered Descent posted:

A few folks on TDW, while still delusional, are at least starting to figure out that nothing at all has panned out, and things are not going well for their side. Other folks remain an incarnation of blind rage.

https://thedonald.win/p/11R4zLPOxW/big-news-coming-out-of-pennsylva/c/

I hope you did the right thing and downvoted this post.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

drat, didn't know jesus was a freak, what's next? Feet worship?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1341138408274595843

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1341138407460925440?s=19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1341138408274595843?s=19
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1341138409092509696?s=19

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Catastrophe posted:

Not Trump related. I just wanted to say that I'm still around. I've just taken a break after last week's life changes.

2020 has been a year of severe and constant loss for me. I think I just need to be quiet for a sec while I figure out what to do now.

Hey Catastrope. Just wanted to chime in and wish you all the best!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thedonald.win backs the blue in Oregon

quote:

All part of the plan - when they know the all of the citizenry hates them, they'll be just fine with doing to the citizenry whatever they are told to do. Most of them already do not even think twice - soon, they will relish in their violence against you. They will wake up in the morning, giddy with excitement to stomp on your loving head.
People going out and waving flags while these guys are kitted up with armor and AR's are loving stupid - the time for flag-waving and chanting is OVER and people still don't get it.
They are coming to kill you, very soon. Their masters want you dead. They do not want people who are not willing to tow their line. You will be exterminated. We have seen this happen in history TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
You will be exterminated. We all will be. We with seethe with rage in their death camps, wishing we hadn't spent all our time waving loving flags while the guns sat at home in a safe.
-
They’re singing the National Anthem as they’re being arrested. This has to stop. We have to rise up at some point. There are more of us with guns than there are police or national guardsman. We outnumber them by a lot. I’m so pissed the cops are breaking their oaths. I’m generally pro-cop, but not for traitors.
-
Can you honestly call them police officers when they selectively enforce the rules? They’re more like state sponsored gangs.
My oh my the state of our nation. We got a lot of problems to solve.
-
At some point soon, unfortunately, we are going to have our own tiananmen square. A peaceful protest, non violent civil disobedience, and these Gestapo police will brutally arrest thousands of patriots. Probably runover a few with their armored swat vehicles. And the media won't even show it.
-
Make sure you and your brotherhood side with the people and America and not your fat, lazy bureaucrat overlords that own your pensions, and there will be no problem.
-
love what's happening here. Everyone is realizing how useless (most) big city cops are.
Now we just need to get everyone to end their love affair with Israel.
-
our love affair with the blue is over
-
Just play the National Anthem while shouting BLACK LIVES MATTER with a fist in the air. The cops will have to kneel and you can do whatever you want. Easy. Defeat tyranny with one weird trick! COPS HATE THEM
Shadilay pede.
-
They are the domestic CCP shocktroops. loving PIGS. And I was a back the blue dipshit six months ago. NO loving LONGER.
-
Yes. gently caress the police.
They are protecting the TYRANTS across this nation.
If not for the police, WE would have fixed this issue long ago.
The ONLY reason we are in this situation is because of the fear of CITY COPS.
gently caress THEM. ALL OF THEM. The entire institution of policing is corrupt. The entire prison system is corrupt. ANYONE who works as a cop at this point is a traitor and can GET hosed.
-
Gotta love the police armored and armed to the loving teeth defending corruption and muh pensions.
-
If good cops wont defend you from bad cops (or turn in bad cops) they are , in fact, all bad cops

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Are they really comparing their attempts to break into a federal building to hang the people inside with a BLM protestor setting a dumpster on fire?

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

pro starcraft loser posted:

Are they really comparing their attempts to break into a federal building to hang the people inside with a BLM protestor setting a dumpster on fire?

Do you really need to even ask?

Jarf
Jun 25, 2006

PLATINUM

pro starcraft loser posted:

Yes and judging by the replies they also think that the police were very kind to BLM protestors providing them with water and portaloos.

Truly astonishing detachments from reality.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
WE FOUND THE VOTER FRAUD

https://www.inquirer.com/news/bruce-bartman-election-fraud-delaware-county-20201221.html

It was done by someone who voted for Trump

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
Boy they came to the right conclusions in the weirdest way possible

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
My gf got the first dose of covid vax today. No reactions, no problem. Still waiting to find out when my job will give it to us, we had a questionnaire last week asking if we wanted it early or late, hopefully they don't screw us. WE ARE SO loving CLOSE!!!!!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

More

<Pure uncut schadenfreude via Twitter about CHUDs learning how reality works at the Oregon state capitol>

Wonder if Robert Evans is dead from laughter now?

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Chud vs. police firefights when?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Guess Trump really was the leader of ANTIFA afterall.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Pick posted:

Joe "the Alligator" Biden: *grips McConnell in his jaws and performs the death roll*

eric tears off his shirt and grabs his shumvel

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LifeSunDeath posted:

My gf got the first dose of covid vax today. No reactions, no problem. Still waiting to find out when my job will give it to us, we had a questionnaire last week asking if we wanted it early or late, hopefully they don't screw us. WE ARE SO loving CLOSE!!!!!

Good luck, my dude. I hope you guys can get the vaccine before some selfish rear end in a top hat gives you the 'roni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeHm-tp_E0c

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

quote:

So far the police have maced a crowd of patriots, beat up an old man and shot a woman in the face, all while being oathbreakers by enforcing an illegal order.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I was checked out of the news today, what's going on in Oregon? What are they protesting and what's inside this building that they want to get into?

Or is it still the usual election trantrumming?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Hobo Clown posted:

I was checked out of the news today, what's going on in Oregon? What are they protesting and what's inside this building that they want to get into?

Coronovirus lockdowns, the house/senate was voting on quarantine measures

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Good luck, my dude. I hope you guys can get the vaccine before some selfish rear end in a top hat gives you the 'roni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeHm-tp_E0c

I've fought tooth and nail this whole time to keep our house as quranteened as absolutely possible. I would probably ice the motherfucker that gave me covid right before I got the shot at this point cause it's been rough keeping poo poo safe.

Hell the mail lady came by today while I was outside and tried to get out and hand me a package, no mask, nothing, I told her to just drop it on the ground, she was like "are you sure, wtf?" Lady I'm the only person on the block super being careful, sorry you snowflake rear end trump people don't know how to stay alive longer.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Hobo Clown posted:

I gather it's over COVID restrictions, but there's a lot of overlap between those mad about COVID restrictions and those mad about the election, so plenty of election-related conspiracies and some anti-Chinese racism too.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures

A Fancy Hat posted:

A Christmas Carol
However, he found a man sitting in his desk.

"Ben Carson! Wow, what... you're... hello!"

"No, Donald, guess again."
"I like guys who don't die, okay? Not so great when they die. BYE BYE."

The finger pointed from the body to him, and back again.

"Okay so... I'm... I see the guy. I'm looking at him."

Two more high points here.

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Carlos Lantana posted:

eric tears off his shirt and grabs his shumvel

Someone's shoe flies off and hits Eric in the nose, pushing the cartilage up where his brain should be.

Eric is fine but his nose looks like Artie Lange's

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Fame Douglas posted:

Hey Catastrope. Just wanted to chime in and wish you all the best!

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

What's funny as poo poo is Russia running huge cyber operations into our elections and federal agencies, and 3+ decades of China slowly dismantling our grip on the global economy by playing into the greed of our leaders, but there's some patriots outside the Oregon capital right now and one of them saw a Chinese guy in a window so there's trouble afoot.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

This is never going to stop. He will keep shouting about how he totally didn't lose and is very extremely not mad into the online abyss forever, whether on Twitter, Parler, Gab, or 8kun.

lol

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

rafikki posted:

Yeah, but how many of them are from his Vanity Fair to SA bot and how many are real posts?

Hey buddy, this one's for you:

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/12/michael-cohen-predicts-trumps-post-presidency-legal-drama

sunken fleet
Apr 25, 2010

dreams of an unchanging future,
a today like yesterday,
a tomorrow like today.
Fallen Rib
Oh man. Words really can't express how happy all this Oregon protest stuff is making me. Unfortunately, chuds live completely disconnected from reality so they won't learn anything but, hey, at least the boot is on the other foot in this moment, however brief it may be.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

vaginite posted:

What's funny as poo poo is Russia running huge cyber operations into our elections and federal agencies, and 3+ decades of China slowly dismantling our grip on the global economy by playing into the greed of our leaders, but there's some patriots outside the Oregon capital right now and one of them saw a Chinese guy in a window so there's trouble afoot.

This drives me nuts. CHUDs are furious about China, but don't have a problem with Russia actively attacking the US. How do they reconcile that?

I know, I know. They don't. And they don't care.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

vaginite posted:

Or at least someone who looks vaguely Asian. Which doesn't really bode well for the direction this is headed in.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Gutter Phoenix posted:

This drives me nuts. CHUDs are furious about China, but don't have a problem with Russia actively attacking the US. How do they reconcile that?

I know, I know. They don't. And they don't care.

DA CHINEEZ LOOK FOREIN (DON'T LOOK WHITE). THEREFORE I AM SUSPICIOUS OF THEM. RUSHINZ LOOK WHITE SO THEY'RE OKAY.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I'm blinded with rage at this absolute shitbag who brought his poor service dog to the frontlines of a terrorist assault to get gassed and pepper sprayed

Motherfucker should be charged with animal abuse and the pup given to a family who will love it

Hazo fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Dec 21, 2020

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Saw Kamala in Columbus today. Georgia has another big election day coming up and the chuds are not around.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"look how unfair it is that after i did this guy a huge favor he refused to do one for me! not that those two things are related of course! no qpq! no c!"

"yes officer, i WAS drinking and i WAS driving, not that those two things are related."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

grack posted:

WE FOUND THE VOTER FRAUD

https://www.inquirer.com/news/bruce-bartman-election-fraud-delaware-county-20201221.html

It was done by someone who voted for Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdntmGp7lO4