Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

The_Franz posted:

if there's any truth to daddy biden leaning on ukrainian officials on behalf his son though, that is a big deal, although the same people who were frothing at the mouth to impeach trump over the same thing will undoubtedly hand-wave it away, just like they went from being ardent "me too" supporters to mealy mouth worms when their guy was accused

You understand that it’s a bigger deal when the president commands the power of the US treasury to lean on foreign nations for his own personal benefit, right? Just checking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
I’m too much of a responsible normie for anything bit the occasional drink now.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I read TCC enough to know not to touch benzos, opiates, or stims. Booze is dangerous enough and then everything else is pretty safe in comparison.

Apr 7, 2003

Assuming all accusations are true, pretending that a senator covering for his son is the same thing as the president using the treasury to extort foreign assistance in an election is some real poo poo-brained moron stuff.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

blow rules and also it will instantly destroy the facade of a life you have constructed

tread carefully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtW6HW8jO_U

lmao

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

some real poo poo-brained moron stuff.

ah, i see you've started reading the thread

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

The worst part about coke/crystal/what-have-you is that once you've got finally tired of it you've still got hours of being jittery and feeling like dogshit to go unless you've got something to trank out on

this is the absolute worst

the birds

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Also it's ironic boner poison which isn't great either

not for me lol

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I never did coke because I had to hang out with people on coke when I was sober and I could never do that to anyone else. it’s basically bro powder [which makes it funny when tiny hipsters do it and start acting like frat guys] and that’s a side of me I don’t like

plus when I was in high school it was the rich kid drug and not being a rich kid I knew if the cops showed up even if I was sober but just around it I’d be the only one still sitting in the police station in the morning

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

graph posted:

not for me lol
:mad:

And scratch that, the absolute worst part is that doing coke by yourself is no fun but doing coke with other people is the only way to tolerate people on coke and even then just barely

Apr 7, 2003

I’m at the socioeconomic tier where I got offered heroin a lot more than cocaine.

Makes you think

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
we always had ditch weed so someone would put meth in a J or a rock in the bowl lol

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

I did heroin a lot earlier than I did coke, of which there was very little around. Lots of lovely meth, though, but I mostly avoided that

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I don't care much about meth since I should be on prescribed stimulants anyway

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

graph posted:

the birds

i mean i do this with just regular ol' alchohol so this is a *achievement unlocked* sort of thing for me

lord help you if you need to go to work though

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gf when she flies up to auckland for work has a work friend that apparently loves coke.

i believe it’s something like affordable these days just rare

and this woman is like “being your bf up one weekend and we’ll get on it” and doing it in a different city makes sense. drat i want

my ex-anaesthetist friend says his favourite combo is cocaine and ketamine. but he wasn’t loving around with ketamine powder but stealing IM ket from work. worked out the perfect dose for k holing lol. then he got addicted to fentanyl after the mosque shootings here and got caught with his hand in the sharps container and walked off site and lost his registration. a shame he’s a good dude but that’s a career that’s highly associated with dependence issues

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

echinopsis posted:

my ex-anaesthetist friend says his favourite combo is cocaine and ketamine

those... dont go together

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
my dealer got shot in the face and killed at the rave i was at to pick more stuff up and thats when i stopped doing coke

also i never had to ~pay him back~ lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

my dealer got shot in the face and killed at the rave i was at to pick more stuff up and thats when i stopped doing coke

Nice, I used to do a lot of acid/shrooms in college and my dealer joined occupy, became a neo nazi, got arrested trying to murder someone, got out of jail, murdered his supplier, and is now back in jail.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

one time my dealer was wearing a really nice sweater, and a bit of cherry fell off his smoke and his whole loving fuzzy sweater went up in flames in was amazing

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

i was put on adderall when i was 8 so cokes never really done it for me. even though it’s toxic as gently caress i really miss being a bartender at a dive bar and just watching idiots be idiots.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

graph posted:

those... dont go together

nah apparently when you rouse from the k hole the coke makes sex awesome

that’s what he reckons anyway

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

okay that's just dark

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
i would absolutely lose everything if i had a good reliable source for clean blow

like game over

lucky the last time ive touched the poo poo was a long time ago

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
yeah im glad that guy is dead

anyways

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1341050914292051973

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

it should be legal to grow a small number of coca plants for personal use. coca tea is lovely, but apparently it takes a kilogram of dried leaves to produce a gram of cocaine hydrochloride so it would be fairly easy to keep manufacturing illegal without stomping on tea growers.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
stick to drinking cactus juice

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

lmao

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

drugs scare me so I stick to mushrooms a couple times a year

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

qirex posted:

he's an energy lobbyist who has spent a ton of time in the ukraine and was bad enough at hiding his income enough to actually get in trouble so yeah

We don't say "The" Ukraine anymore, it's just Ukraine. This is because The Ukraine implies it's a geographical area like for example "The Mojave" and not a fully sovereign country. Russia would like nothing more than to claim the entire country as part of theirs so the Ukrainans are p sensitive about it.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i got scared too much by talk of cocaine ODs causing heart attacks. no thanks.

someday i want to try shrooms, when i've got friends around to help me not freak out.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

last year I went to a beach at night while on mushrooms and there was phosphorescence in the sand. very magical experience

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
not that I want to encourage anyone to do drugs at all but everyone should definitely try mescaline

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

what if i don’t want to

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m intrigued by microdosing cactus

seems definitely doable but dosing seems dodge, seems like a fine line between taking the eight amount and taking slightly more and being too on edge all day to be productive

mescaline is described as “half way between lsd and mdma but nothing like taking lsd and mdma together”

poo poo i wish good mdma was easy to come by

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

what if i don’t want to

i don’t want to go to work tomorrow but i have to

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Nice, I used to do a lot of acid/shrooms in college and my dealer joined occupy, became a neo nazi, got arrested trying to murder someone, got out of jail, murdered his supplier, and is now back in jail.

holy poo poo lmao

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/tamizdatum/status/1341222216608997378

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
lol gently caress lmao

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

President Beep posted:

I’m too much of a responsible normie for anything bit the occasional drink now.

same, it's been ages since I've even smoked a bowl despite it being so legal here that the government is trying to establish a monopoly on selling it

I think once I get cleared for pills what make you cute and girl I'm going to give some low THC stuff a shot again though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
last year sniep and i went to a Planet Of The Drums* show in denver and when i was outside waiting for his uber some dude offered me acid as a loyalty test and gave me his phone number for meth. i ate the acid, declined the meth, and tripped NUTS watching 3 of my favorite DNB dj's all night. sniep was an absolute champ and i'm sure i did some dumb drugbro poo poo but he babysat me and i successfully got home in an overpriced uber telling the driver how i scored free drugs lmao

* ak1200, dj dara and dieselboy. pretty much the zenith of late 90s/early 00s dnb