Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Kent state gun girl? More like corny turd gun girl.

Snipe Tax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Bogus Adventure posted:

Kent state gun girl? More like corny turd gun girl.

Snipe Tax:

her hair looks like it's caked in poo poo to me.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

LifeSunDeath posted:

her hair looks like it's caked in poo poo to me.

SHE'S GONNA EAT IT!

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

I mean, obviously. But this is a serious question - can we point to anything he's actually done that's benefitted the poor/middle-class people to vote for him? I know it's a cult of personality, but I'm genuinely curious if I've missed something because I can't think of a single thing he's done to make their lives better. Non-irony answers appreciated.

No they can't because he hasn't. Well, the mega-wealthy backers got a huge tax cut but John Q. Diabeetus from Dumbfuckistan, Ohio got somewhere between jack and poo poo. They did, however, feel a cosmic connection to a colossal failure of a human dressed up in the baggy costume of a rich, successful person. Trump spoke the word salad that is the inchoate rage banging around in their skulls. They hired the "ideas" guy who is devoid of ideas. They hired the action man who only shouts, "Do something!" into the void. It's failure from top to bottom and none of them can face that.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

I know people making less than 75k got hosed. Is that joint or individual?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
commit to the bit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Cities loving suck major dogshit and I've lived in them for 80% of my life.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Batterypowered7 posted:

I know people making less than 75k got hosed. Is that joint or individual?

Not sure what you mean? At $75k was where the benefit starts dropping off, and just under $100k it goes to zero. People making less than $75k AGI got the full amount. Couples filing jointly would have gotten double (and the cutoff was $150k~$200k), and then there was additional money (I want to say 500 but I'm not sure) per dependent.

In a sense everyone got hosed because of no ongoing assistance other than UI which a lot of people don't qualify for, but I'm not sure what you are getting at with the under 75k got hosed?

Honestly there should have been some sort of a needs based assistance program to help people this entire time instead of blanket pay outs. I got some money even though I never missed a day of work (we did take a pay cut, but also went to full time work from home which offset that a bit in lower fuel/car maintenance). In a fair world the money I got would have gone to people who were out of work and needed help, specifically those who didn't qualify for regular unemployment benefits.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

We have a speaker list for Jan 6th

half of these people are internet randos

prove me wrong

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Homocow posted:

prove me wrong

Sorry I only listen to people in a park with a sign telling me to prove them wrong.

Dec 25, 2020

I'm still reeling at the notion that you have to live in a city to be "productive". Mining coal isn't the only productive thing people outside cities do, and even if it was the cities are still very much dependent on that coal unless you want to build enough nuclear power plants to power them all overnight, and even if you did you still need coal to make steel and lots of other compounds necessary to industry, including the construction and maintenance of those nuclear power plants.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Homocow posted:

I will never understand why there are non-white non-rich Republicans. Unless they're in it for the grift.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
You...uhhh...blow yourself up in a giant bomb?

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Neukoln19 posted:

You...uhhh...blow yourself up in a giant bomb?

getting arrested for terroristic threats to own the libs

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here's a thought I just had.

You know how Trump's failkids are prominent in the media and/or public eye, (except Tiffany, but I remember even she tried to speak at a pro-Trump rally)?
And how Hunter Biden is also in the news, and is apparently part of the criminal mafia that is the Biden family?
Where are Pence's kids? Why has nothing being said or heard from his fundie clan?

Could it be that they are normal people that aren't interested in participating in the clownshow that is public life?

I mean even Rudy's daughter publicly disowned him. But given the insane hardcore nutbar Christian Pence is, I can't imagine his kids would be in any way well adjusted. Yet still they shy from being associated with Trump.

Also, we don't hear much about Mrs Pence. Apart from the fact that Mike calls her mother, and is forbidden by Jesus to be alone with other women.

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
Man td.win has some really really stupid people on it

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
If the $2000 passes in the Senate I will cook and eat one of my shoes on live national television*

*Of course, only if CBS, ABC, NBC, Fox, et al agree to grant me simultaneous airtime. If they don't, I will be unable to fulfill this promise.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Trump’s kids are criminally boring, they’re not even worth talking about because they’re not even good at being face-forward trolls

When you happily and hungrily reach into your poo poo filled diaper and eat a turds and claim you’re trolling the line, it’s interesting for like 2 seconds and then it’s forgotten

Now Hunter Biden, there’s someone who keeps his all-pussy diet close to the chest enough to entice you to look deeper

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

gschmidl posted:

I will never understand why there are non-white non-rich Republicans. Unless they're in it for the grift.
It's grift and self-hatred

Taotipper
Nov 8, 2020

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Not a doomer, but I have been discouraged for moments, in recent days. When I need to feel better, I come here, and you guys are always there to shed light on the darkness.
I consider myself to have "average" intelligence. By default, I'm not the smartest guy in the room - because I try to surround myself with people smarter in various ways than I am. When it occurs to me that I actually am the smartest person in the room, I feel very uncomfortable. It's one thing to laugh at the George Carlin line, “Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” and something else entirely to realize, sadly, that he was right... and half is a lot of people. Then, I come here and give thanks, because I found some of the other half.

There are a lot of layers to this post

First, the admission that he's usually the dumbest person in the room

Then the admission that being around fellow dumb people makes them uncomfortable

Then the George Carlin line, where he admits to not realizing that George Carlin is just citing the definition of a statistical average, but it took this poster an epiphany to realize what that means (which is apparently sad? Even if everyone were a genius, by definition half of of those geniuses would have below the average level of intelligence)

And "half is a lot of people!" no poo poo lol

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

The Locator posted:

Not sure what you mean? At $75k was where the benefit starts dropping off, and just under $100k it goes to zero. People making less than $75k AGI got the full amount. Couples filing jointly would have gotten double (and the cutoff was $150k~$200k), and then there was additional money (I want to say 500 but I'm not sure) per dependent.

In a sense everyone got hosed because of no ongoing assistance other than UI which a lot of people don't qualify for, but I'm not sure what you are getting at with the under 75k got hosed?

Honestly there should have been some sort of a needs based assistance program to help people this entire time instead of blanket pay outs. I got some money even though I never missed a day of work (we did take a pay cut, but also went to full time work from home which offset that a bit in lower fuel/car maintenance). In a fair world the money I got would have gone to people who were out of work and needed help, specifically those who didn't qualify for regular unemployment benefits.

I meant the tax change that'll increase what people making under 75k owe for the next few years.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I like my fan fiction to have loving. Where's the loving? Where's the loving loving thedonald.win YOU WORTHLESS FUCKS!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Eaaaaasy moneyyyy

One Nut Wonder
Mar 17, 2009

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Dan Lipinski was one of the Dems who voted "No" on the $2000. :laffo:

The motherfucker is GONE on 1/3/21. He's not my congressmen, but I live in a district next to his, and I donated $15 bucks to Marie Newman in the primary and she won, and now she's going to replace him. gently caress THAT GUY!!!

I live in his district and it felt so good to vote him out. I grinned like a motherfucker when Newman won the primary.

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Cities would be great if there weren’t so many people in ‘em

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Thedonald.win figured it out

quote:

What are the predicted scenarios and outcomes on January 6th?

What I'm hoping for:

Trump gathers everyone for a big speech

Pence officially announces Trump won

A video presentation of all the evidence in a digestible format like the Navarro report, played on jumbo trons 24/7 to explain it all

A giant sing-along of the national anthem spontaneously breaks out all over DC

Antifa is outnumbered, and is easily repelled

The remaining 14 days are turbulent, probably more bombs and assassination attempts, etc - but the military is brought in to do the job cops won't do. Trump and company are safe, as deepstate globalist retaliation and last attempt desperation attempts have been anticipated. Arrests are made from activist the most entrenched high ranking swamp creature. Big tech as well.

January 20th comes triumphantly as icing on the cake.

Trump finishes his term in 2024, and maybe continues on longer if the swamp is still not drained. The Dem's completely crumble as a party, and RINO's and the less radical Dem's start a rival party, which begins the long game having been RESET back many decades. Censorship is gone. Radical education and indoctrination is gone. All the groundwork the commies build for decades is beyond repair, and Ameicans will be redpilled for at least a generation before there's any chance of their return to power.

Pedes assembled

quote:

I just finished cancer treatment 6 weeks ago and I have two small children. No excuse to not be in DC on the 6th!
Driving up from Florida Tuesday night.
Any info on where exactly to be and when would be appreciated. MAGA!
-
This is one of those rare times in war where it's actually fun to be one of the first guys onto the beach!
-
AZ Pede here. I can't sleep at night because I need to be at D.C. but both my parents have gotten sick this week & have 2 younger siblings to take care of.
-
So I'm thinking of going, I have time off from work due to COVID, but on the other end of that double edged sword I'm scraping by right now. I just looked and airline tickets are around 500$ round trip, and that's just on the edge of what I can afford, but when factoring in other costs like hotel and travel it keeps it out of reach for me. I'm a stoic, so I would be perfectly fine in a tent, but that's more to either bring, or purchase when I'm there. I don't want to put anybody out, but if there was anybody willing to pick me up from an airport and let me carpool with them, and also let me buy a tent from amazon and have it sent to their house, then I might be able to pull this off, but otherwise I don't think I'm gonna be able to go.

I'm in Los Angeles, and I'd be willing to fly in anywhere within driving distance of DC.

fappenmeister
Nov 19, 2004

My hand wields the might

LOL!
https://twitter.com/MatthewBevan/status/1343813109450899457?s=20

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Donald Trump gaped Aslan

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

BrigadierSensible posted:

Also, we don't hear much about Mrs Pence. Apart from the fact that Mike calls her mother, and is forbidden by Jesus to be alone with other women.

We know she hates Trumb and is a massive hypocrite. LOL

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-pence-karen-pence-vile-reprehensible-donald-trump-access-hollywood-sexual-735181

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The only thing in common in those cities is you

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one

bees everywhere posted:

Man, those suicidal posts on TDW are somethin' else. Their mental health would improve dramatically if they just turned off the internet and thought about something other than Donald Trump for a week or two.
Same :ohdear:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

mobby_6kl posted:

lmao

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mobby_6kl posted:

No the things those cities had most in common was that the majority of my friends who died of violence, addiction, and suicide were desperately trying to get out of them while they (and I) lived in crushing urban poverty.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
The only reason rural poverty seems different, is because the cops kill more of the homeless then the city does.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

counterpoint: cities have rock climbing gyms, lasertag, and easy access to recreational drugs.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No the things those cities had most in common was that the majority of my friends who died of violence, addiction, and suicide were desperately trying to get out of them while they (and I) lived in crushing urban poverty.

LOL!
:(

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
I've got it. Trump isn't a cult of personality. He's the One Ring, and pedes are Smeagol.

All they can think about is their precious. Although in moments of clarity they see that it is harming them they move right back to admiration. When something threatens to take the precious away, they contemplate violence.

That the One Ring cares not one iota for them and will bounce itself to the nearest rich hobbit (or golf course) is not a consideration in their adoration.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bright Bart posted:

I've got it. Trump isn't a cult of personality. He's the One Ring, and pedes are Smeagol.

It's been a while did Smeagol want to suck the ring's dick? I forget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Grammarchist posted:

So yeah, it kinda sucks out here. Apparently it's not limited to us, what with Britain killing London for the sake of a fishing industry that employs very few, but gives conservatives an idealized "Manly Man" that they can steal valor from by chickenhawking from the shore.

The conservatives don't give a poo poo about Scottish fisherman other than as political talking point. They are loving the whole country for three reasons

1. Racism
2. To make the UK into a tax haven
3. Racism