Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Chewbecca posted:

I'm gonna split the money with brand new forums user pecan, whom I am adopting as my very own newbie :angel:

adopting a new poster is admirable

but i would use the money to set up a not for profit, new poster mentoring charity that would see new posters paired with experienced ones in memory of forum's poster nut so as to preserve their legacy

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

Stoner Sloth posted:

adopting a new poster is admirable

but i would use the money to set up a not for profit, new poster mentoring charity that would see new posters paired with experienced ones in memory of forum's poster nut so as to preserve their legacy

I’ve looked into the paper trails and have reason to believe the Nut Foundation is a money laundering front aimed at swaying popular opinion in the byob sub forums through the use of extrajudicial bannings and coordinated emptyquote campaigns.

you’ll notice my notes also suggest that the money should go to me, so I can buy a sprinter van to convert into a mobile home

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

pecan posted:

I’ve looked into the paper trails and have reason to believe the Nut Foundation is a money laundering front aimed at swaying popular opinion in the byob sub forums through the use of extrajudicial bannings and coordinated emptyquote campaigns.

you’ll notice my notes also suggest that the money should go to me, so I can buy a sprinter van to convert into a mobile home

Nice :words:

Anyway, money's mine close thread, jeffrey ban everyone

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Escape From Noise

pecan posted:

From this info alone I have deduced you are Canadian. Just like "nut" is. Curious.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Jinh

I would invest my winnings in something actually useful.

an extremely large, extremely warm butt to rest my whole body upon

more falafel please

forums poster

ok I've waited long enough. no one post in this thread anymore tia

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Fausty

"Flowers!"
"Is there a
John Luck Pickerd
here?"

:chanpop:

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

you win!

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Congratulations!

Jinh

Barking Gecko posted:

Congratulations!

thanks so much cda <3

alexandriao

has this thread been locked yet?

more falafel please

forums poster

not yet

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I've messaged the mods and I expect action to be taken at any moment

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko

Rarity posted:

I've messaged the mods and I expect action to be taken at any moment

Surely you've been around byob long enough to know that no one here ever takes action in a timely fashion.

alexandriao

Why should this thread be closed? I want my mutant nuclear-corroded offspring to post in this thread one day :kimchi:

Twenty Four

I guess it doesn't say a billionaire of what. Years from now a byob poster gets a billion spiders dumped on them from the sky and they are left wondering why in horror, and what they did to deserve this.

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Nov 29, 2020

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

I guess it doesn't say a billionaire of what. Years from now a byob poster gets a billion spiders dumped on them from the sky and they are left wondering why in horror, and what they did to deserve this.

poasting cause i like spiders!! :peanut:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Jinh

Twenty Four posted:

I want them to eat all the mosquitos in Florida so I'm posting

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh wow, becoming a billionaire for Christmas. What a great present you've given me, thanks BYOB

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Barking Gecko

Rarity posted:

Oh wow, becoming a billionaire for Christmas. What a great present you've given me, thanks BYOB

No deal.

Stoner Sloth

thanks for saving this spot for me to post friend, nice work!

Escape From Noise

Congratulations Stoner Sloth! If anyone deserves it, it's you!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
What happened to your Christmas spirit BYOB? :qq:

Stoner Sloth

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Congratulations Stoner Sloth! If anyone deserves it, it's you!

thanks friend!

Rarity posted:

What happened to your Christmas spirit BYOB? :qq:

aww don't worry buddy, i will definitely send you a christmas present with some of my winnings!

alexandriao

If i win i will give presents for everyone!!!*

* - offer only valid for writer of this post

Barking Gecko

I'm sorry, but your offer is void in my jurisdiction.

Yinlock

look just let me take it all to the racetrack and ill get enough money for everyone to be billionaires. yes im on a losing streak but that only means i have to get riskier

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Please put me first against the wall

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Please put me first against the wall

I could never!

alexandriao

ive paid my dues now give me dollars!!!

Jinh

alexandriao posted:

ive paid my dues now give me dollars!!!

I cast Dollars to Donuts and it rains boston cream

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
You can have the donuts, I'll have the dollars

Escape From Noise

Pennies from heaven. Oh god! Take cover!

alexandriao

*quietly posts in the thread*

heheheheheheheh

Escape From Noise

Did you all hear that?

alexandriao

hear what?? i didn't hear anything

*looks around shiftily*

Twenty Four

spider billionaire, warning

more falafel please

forums poster

false alarm everyone, were goldmining this thread. feel free to vacate the premises.

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

false alarm everyone, were goldmining this thread. feel free to vacate the premises.

There's gold I'm this here thread! Literally and metaphorically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Thinking about mining this just after this very post