Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Tubgoat posted:

What archetype of male beauty are the model/his cosmetologist going for? Because to me he just looks like a guy you would not leave unattended with your uncovered drink.

Speaking as someone who used to have to deal with local douchebros who wore garish lovely suits like that, that's exactly the type they're catering to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Lol :sad:

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

We had a manager at work who would wear a suit like that around Christmas. I work in a grocery store. It was a decision I can respect.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Feb 2, 2005

RoboRodent posted:

We had a manager at work who would wear a suit like that around Christmas. I work in a grocery store. It was a decision I can respect.

My loving vasectomy surgeon wore one during my initial consultation. Bad fashion sense but snipped a fine scrote tube.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

this is the suit of a man who desperately wants someone to set up a picnic on him

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Like a rural white guy version of nyotaimori

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Quote posted:

My loving vasectomy surgeon wore one during my initial consultation. Bad fashion sense but snipped a fine scrote tube.

A lot of doctors wear clothes like that to put people at ease I guess.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'd wear the plaid to a ska show and literally nowhere else.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth
I think they're going for the "look, I'm dressed WACKY! I'm a COOL GUY!" look, but wind up somewhere between "GIANT loving TOOL" and "I will be featured on a 'True Crime' documentary someday."

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

bony tony posted:

Like a rural white guy version of nyotaimori

I don’t know why this concept is hilarious to me but I kind of want to see it executed. Little Midwest appetizers on a hairy dudes gut

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

And you do bodyshots out of his distended belly button, right?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Fupa soup tureen

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Brawnfire posted:

Fupa soup tureen

Cottage Smegma

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Turpitude II posted:

this is the suit of a man who desperately wants someone to set up a picnic on him

Please bread on me.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Quote posted:

I was going to wear a tuxedo for my vasectomy for the joke but I made the mistake of telling the rental place why and they refused to

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Whoa, I just ran into a picture of a whole troop of people wearing those things IRL:

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

DicktheCat posted:

I'd wear the plaid to a ska show and literally nowhere else.

Yeah but then you'd be at a ska show.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I was going to wear a tuxedo for my vasectomy for the joke but I made the mistake of telling the rental place why and they refused to

What the gently caress, why the gently caress do they care? It's loving money in exchange for a service!

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

steinrokkan posted:

Whoa, I just ran into a picture of a whole troop of people wearing those things IRL:

When the fella in the bow tie is the one showing some restraint.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Tubgoat posted:

What the gently caress, why the gently caress do they care? It's loving money in exchange for a service!
They didn't feel comfortable renting a tuxedo to some crazy bitch who was going to get her nuts cut open in them and that is perfectly reasonable

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I mean, they would've had you disrobe first and don a hospital gown regardless of your attire, surely?

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Quote is not edit. :bang:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The sartorial equivalent of being told you get to eat more mozzarella sticks?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Tubgoat posted:

I mean, they would've had you disrobe first and don a hospital gown regardless of your attire, surely?

They gave me some sort of benzo before mine and so I don't have the best recall, but I think maybe they let me keep my shirt on? Everything below the waist was off though, yeah.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I have those pants in FFXIV, they make decent glam if you dye them gray or white.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

steinrokkan posted:

They’re very much “you have to pull off any outfit” suits. Someone confident and appealing can pull it off if they have it properly fitted. A random dork buying it? It becomes a walking advertisement for virginity and/or roofies.

Last year my Christmas suit at work was a green velvet smoking jacket, dark red chinos, and a plain white shirt. My chest-waist ratio is basically an upside-down triangle so I can’t wear a tie properly without tailoring my shirts.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I have to imagine that anyone who would wear this in real life must be a completely insufferable turd

I was gonna make a joke about Don Cherry's suits but you already said everything I was going to imply

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Gaud is a treasure, you heathen :colbert: On a more serious note, does it really count as AUG if the goal is to be AUG?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/JimBelushi/status/1343692787137585152?s=20

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Ok Y’know what this is kind of adorable.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

The real AUG is the people in replies who recommend inane moe bullshit or loving Jojo and Attack on Titan. People who recommend Satoshi Kon's works are okay, I suppose. Anime in general is bad, though.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Humphreys posted:

Naked Twister has ended up with my nuts being kicked inadvertently a number of times over the years.

Should tell your brother to be more careful man

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Elviscat posted:

I have one of these, it's fun :smithcloud:

Lol

Too late I just added "is a completely insufferable turd" to goons.xls

Edit lol having read the other replies, sorry buddy you are officially cancelled in like five different ways unless you are attractive and/or confident to tha maxx

Slippery has a new favorite as of 18:27 on Dec 29, 2020

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Paladinus posted:

The real AUG is the people in replies who recommend inane moe bullshit or loving Jojo and Attack on Titan. People who recommend Satoshi Kon's works are okay, I suppose. Anime in general is bad, though.

It's weird that people treat anime itself as a genre where all things are equal ("You liked the restrained slow burn of Mushi-shi? You'll love Gurren Lagann!")

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Paladinus posted:

yes, the AUG is there, and I have brought it to all of YOU!

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Attack on Titan is pretty cool, it has 10-15 minutes of animation a season!

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Speaking of Attack on Titan, here's a furry violently masturbating.

https://youtu.be/TQSzGdxhWTY

That's :nws: and :nms: in case "furry violently masturbating" didn't make that clear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Slippery posted:

Lol

Too late I just added "is a completely insufferable turd" to goons.xls

Edit lol having read the other replies, sorry buddy you are officially cancelled in like five different ways unless you are attractive and/or confident to tha maxx

I still like it, no reason to put it on this year with the lack of holiday parties and all.