Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
My sense of smell hasn't been the same since I got it the first time, in March. Everything smells very similar now, kind of like burnt coffee.

530k doses is 1% of the population and that is only the first dose.

Collateral fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Dec 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i was reading that some peoples long covid symptoms include everything smelling of rotten fish

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

though maybe thats just them

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

everything smelling of coffee sounds ok

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

long, long, covid~~~

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

stay close to mee

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

hemale in pain posted:

everything smelling of coffee sounds ok

It's not unpleasant.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Tier 3 baby

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Congratulations!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Can't wait to not go to any shops.or pubs that I wasn't visiting anyway

Where the gently caress are these 2,000 people.still.in tier one?

Scilly?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ratjaculation posted:

Can't wait to not go to any shops.or pubs that I wasn't visiting anyway

Where the gently caress are these 2,000 people.still.in tier one?

Scilly?

Yep, literally only Scilly left in tier 1. They'd better guard the beaches against the infected hordes slavering for pints and haircuts

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
Primary schools reopening on schedule, so that's a handy reservoir of asymptomatic carriers to incubate and spread the virus.

Endjinneer
Aug 17, 2005
Fallen Rib

Bardeh posted:

I mostly already feel better - this is day 6 now and the worst was over after 2. Not sure why CoVID has decided to gently caress around with my sense of smell and taste now when seemingly for most people its one of the first signs.

Fed up being cooped up in the spare room now, and I'll be in here till the 4th at least. :sigh:

Mate of mine had it at the start of December and loss of sense of smell was one of the later on symptoms for him too. Weird disease.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i bet when the vaccine's available for general consumption they push it out through workplaces or some dumb poo poo like that

"if you're on PAYE, congratulations!"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
djf if you're still after bloodborne advice probably the best i can give is focus early levels into vitality at least 10-15 and some into stamina or whatever its called. DPS stats only really become useful once you're further into the game with upgraded weapons. Also bloodtinge and arcane both need a ton of the stat and particular weapons to be good. I personally play strength characters because I can't parry for poo poo so I just use a big 2 handed weapon and dodge instead

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I can't do heavy weapons in these games at all, I beat DS3 with daggers.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its all about timing and not getting greedy on bigger enemies. on smaller ones you just pancake them

or in BB using the whirligig and just annihilating everything wiht the saw

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I did pretty much the entire game with 2 handed ludwigs holy blade only switching to the holy moonlight sword once I had gone deep into the chalice dungeons and managed to lvl arcane up a bunch

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD

Collateral posted:

My sense of smell hasn't been the same since I got it the first time, in March. Everything smells very similar now, kind of like burnt coffee.

530k doses is 1% of the population and that is only the first dose.
Yeh same. Had it (I think) in March. Smell was 100% gone, and has never got back to normal - it is "weaker" than before, and I am less able to differentiate more complex smells (like aftershaves all just smell the same now).

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I started like 11 days leave on christmas after working pretty much non stop since march, grabbed everspace for switch and cannot stop playing, send help. I must destroy the Okkar frigate and unlock MORE loadouts and perks

Also my sense of smell has been gone for like 5 years but I smoke like a chimney.

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
I think the 8 values one is much better than that weird one that tells you how male or female you are. https://8values.github.io/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

they're all bad because i'm definitely left authoritarian except all the authoritarian answers are just fascist poo poo that i don't like

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Jose posted:

they're all bad because i'm definitely left authoritarian except all the authoritarian answers are just fascist poo poo that i don't like
yeh to be fair, that was one of my main thoughts too. despite all of my answers favouring state interventionalism etc, it thinks I'm a majorly liberal because I strongly aggreed with "authority should always be questioned" and didn't strongly agree on constant state surveillance.

Ewan fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Dec 30, 2020

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Lol

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
I think some of the 'state should ....' ones I would have answered more positively if you could trust that the state were always acting on behalf of the citizens and with their welfare in mind, but as we can see from the tories, they are patently not. I'll have a go at the 8 values one maybe tomorrow.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Social liberalism. Hmm

Salisbury Snape fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 30, 2020

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the only online survey anyone should give a poo poo about

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/Goddardinho/status/1344283109932621827

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Aaa..Aaargh.

Genius foley work.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

If he had kept going ahead he would have missed the van? Too wacky to live

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just cyclists in general, really. the big wheel doesn't change things much

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

DP'd

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
Just noticed the Whole Foods despite watching that video many times, it truly is the most Hackney video (maybe missing a Turkish barber/kebab chef idling in front of the shop).

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Wasnt aware of a whole foods in hackney so looked it up and ofc it's in stoke newy

I cant really talk tho. I have a moustache, bike to my job in craft beer and live in hackney

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

I've seen a lot of people walking around Hackney with giant snakes wrapped around their necks, more than I would expect to see.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Seems like an appropriately impractical scarf choice.

Tartan Target
Jun 1, 2001

I think the only thing I miss about EAST LONDON at this point is some of the food options you get.

Grilled cheese haggis sandwiches have opened my eyes to a whole new way of sliding into obesity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i wonder if that bloke uses a washboard and mangle for his laundry