Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
Along with the cookie dough from last time, now meatloaf joins the monitor.
edit: she is not washing her hands before making sauce
edit: meatloaf on mouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
there may or may not be eggshells in whatever this is

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I was gonna say, a cooking stream without being able to see whats cooking seems off...But now i'm glad we don't get to see what ever the gently caress this is.

Zephirus
May 18, 2004

BRRRR......CHK
Gura - "Euw! I have mustard on me, Will you still love me if I have mustard on me?"

ten seconds later

"I guess there can never be enough ketchup"

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

BigRed0427 posted:

I was gonna say, a cooking stream without being able to see whats cooking seems off...But now i'm glad we don't get to see what ever the gently caress this is.

Look, we know this would be at least half of a Haachama cooking episode in its wrongness. Jesus Christ, this chat is insane.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

quote:

Watson Amelia Ch. hololive-EN live content:"gura gets e coli

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Zephirus posted:

Gura - "Euw! I have mustard on me, Will you still love me if I have mustard on me?"

ten seconds later

Ketchup > Mustard

quote:

Ninomae Ina'nis Ch. hololive-EN
​It's okay everyone has a couple of spare stomachs right?

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jan 2, 2021

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

BigRed0427 posted:

Ketchup > Mustard

Zephirus posted:

ten seconds later

*catchup

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Did I wash my hands (which I used to mix raw meatloaf)?

Uh, no.

I have the best hygine guys! (while eating raw broccoli with her hands)

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014

golden bubble posted:

Did I wash my hands (which I used to mix raw meatloaf)?

Uh, no.

I have the best hygine guys! (while eating raw broccoli with her hands)

Guess gura is going to clear her schedule for the next few days.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

Well yeah, you dont eat raw broccoli. You gotta put in stuff.

My go to is in pasta, cooking it in olive oil and garlic. Or cooking it with the meat for Boxed Jambalaya.

Worklurker posted:

Guess gura is going to clear her schedule for the next few days.

I hope Gura has an understudy!

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Brunom1 posted:

Someone put together a couple of pastebins summarizing Mio's fortune telling for everyone:

https://pastebin.com/kX097Gaa (ID, EN an JP gen 0 and 1)

https://pastebin.com/YP8Cazj0 (JP gens 2 to 5)

quote:

Gura's result

>health
Not good. Be more careful with basic things like sleep schedule.

This post has become very relevant

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Grubs in the corn... I uh, have never shucked corn with grubs.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Intoluene posted:

Look, we know this would be at least half of a Haachama cooking episode in its wrongness. Jesus Christ, this chat is insane.

Haachama cooking is funny. She does weird cooking poo poo as a bit.
Gura meanwhile is legit horrifying me with her complete lack of hygiene and sanitation. I don't even care about the recipe.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

How can you be such a rural country gal, and be so bad at cooking? It's like she doesn't believe in basic kitchen hygiene. Even Haachama believes in that.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

golden bubble posted:

How can you be such a rural country gal, and be so bad at cooking? It's like she doesn't believe in basic kitchen hygiene. Even Haachama believes in that.

I now cant not hear the country twang in her voice.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
"I regularly chop off my own fingernails"

e: chat has convinced Gura to eat the raw onion like an apple

Falls Down Stairs fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jan 2, 2021

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM
"Gura bites an onion and then summons C'thulhu"

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Falls Down Stairs posted:

"I regularly chop off my own fingernails"

e: chat has convinced Gura to eat the raw onion like an apple

nothing a spoonful of mustard can't fix!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

She said the shrek line with onion in her mouth

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

"Squirt of Ketchup and a squirt of Mustad!"

WHO DOES THAT!? Is that a thing people do?

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
My brain has already given me amnesia for what Gura just said she'd drink at her desk out of a bottle with a baby bottle cap on it because it was horrifying

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

I first remember Nyanners in from say, 2012 through to the mid -10s (around when she very loudly lost patience with the grosser imageboard type part of her audience on tumblr, which is why a particular grody subset of nerds still very vocally hate her, but hey, gently caress those guys)

She was doing a similar transition to IRL content too, before backing away from it recently. I remember a ton of cosplay photos and her real first name stuck on stuff that also had the "Nyanners" label on it, but she's probably permanently cut off her ability to have the usual level of vtuber anonmity. Just googling "Nyanners", no other keywords, the first thing google gives me is her actual face. Still, she stopped posting most of that when she got the vtuber avatar

I suspect some of the meme videos she's made that people remember but can't find are because they're on her other channel (she does sometimes delete stuff though)

https://youtube.com/c/NyannersVA/

edit: it is kind of funny hopping around vtuber wikis and they mostly go back to 2018 at earliest in the "biography" section and meanwhile Nyanners stretches back most of the decade
Nyanners just stuck to her guns and kept her original identity when moving into v-tubing, she's an outlier. There's a handful of V-tubers that re-debuted but their identities are pretty open secrets, and most of them have done face reveals.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

After admitting to drinking condiments once because the cap looked like a baby bottle, she's now trying to get Amelia to eat a raw onion on stream.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

At least Haachama needs to actually cook something to horrify me, Gura is doing it without anything she cooked. If an off-collab between the two ever happens, it'll be the worst best thing ever.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

We are learning SOOOOOO much about Gura. THe whole stream is probably worth a clip breakdown.

Schneider Heim posted:

Gura is now brushing her teeth on stream

That was the least weird part tonight!

BigRed0427 fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Jan 2, 2021

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
Gura is now brushing her teeth on stream

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
The fact that neither Hachama or Gura have gotten sick from their meals makes me think they were literal feral children who have built an immunity to diseases like salmonella and a tolerance to eating raw insects and animals.

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
Food poisoning isn't really like super common or guaranteed if you do something unsanitary while cooking. People try as hard as they can to avoid it mostly because its really really miserable and lovely when it happens and after you've had it once you're gonna be pretty drat sure not to let it happen again.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
"There's no such thing as too much butter -- oh it's on me. And the floor. And my mouse pad."

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

My brain has already given me amnesia for what Gura just said she'd drink at her desk out of a bottle with a baby bottle cap on it because it was horrifying

didn't she say maple syrup? that's not that bad really

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

And now there's mashed potatoes all over the floor.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib
I was researching hololive song covers and came across one of my favs again and its now here in clip form pls enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asojeparbK0

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

That had to be the most cursed Hololive stream.

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Gura just blue-balled everybody by posting the fruits of her labor on Twitter instead of in stream.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Mirage posted:

Gura just blue-balled everybody by posting the fruits of her labor on Twitter instead of in stream.

I don't see it.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

BigRed0427 posted:

That had to be the most cursed Hololive stream.

honestly? probably not! no one actually vomitted this time and god how we could go on. like take any time Coco has her epilator

i'm still partial to "Haachama reviews feet pics" as a nice, lightning in a bottle level of cursed we've just been chasing ever since

Mirage posted:

that's how the cookie stream worked too

Falls Down Stairs fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jan 2, 2021

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

Food poisoning isn't really like super common or guaranteed if you do something unsanitary while cooking. People try as hard as they can to avoid it mostly because its really really miserable and lovely when it happens and after you've had it once you're gonna be pretty drat sure not to let it happen again.

I have gotten food poisoning from undercooked chicken and agree with this. 3 days later you're still feeling it, your friend gives you an apple, and you eat about a quarter of an apple before the world starts fading black and you nearly pass out. Food poisoning is no fun. Not being able to hold down solid foods for a week is no fun.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Speaking of food issues. Reine from ID 2nd gen is currently dying trying to eat spicy noodles. She's eaten two mouthfuls and her head is spinning already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbzdcSeZDR8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

Pyronic posted:

I don't see it.

She's taking her time, apparently. I bet the meat loaf wasn't done.

that's how the cookie stream worked too

She didn't even taste her food in stream this time!