Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Don't ironically get hooked on painkillers, friends

Thanks in advance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

D-LINK posted:

Asking dudes to commit crimes is private business

Even less so when both participants are public servants.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

https://twitter.com/MonicaLewinsky/status/1345875168762052609?s=19

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Monica Lewinsky is really good

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spoeank posted:

Monica Lewinsky is really good

I know, it's amazing.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

The Glumslinger posted:

Don't ironically get hooked on painkillers, friends

Thanks in advance

I took Tramadol once briefly for a foot sprain and I stopped taking them like 3 doses in. loving hated the way it made me feel.

It's the only opioid i've ever taken.

Also dropping narcan on addicts who're scraping together every cent they can muster just to feel well :( This is what I do for a living :emo:

Just the most depressing poo poo on earth.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I took vicadin once and that was enough. I was also given some morphine in the ER and it was a pretty miserable couple of hours until it wore off. I hope I never end up in serious pain because I really hate opioids.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Braksgirl posted:

You can miss me with that. My GI tract did a full shut down after my surgery. It's just now getting back to normal and it's been a couple of months. Hard pass on the starts with a d for me.

You and my wife both.

After dilaudid and Lortab all she wants is Tylenol and gently caress off with anything stronger.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

https://twitter.com/The_Law_Boy/status/1345920825929695234

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I took vicodin when I had my wisdom teeth out. I didn't take the last dose because I realized I was eagerly awaiting being able to take more every eight hours.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I felt awful on vicodin, weened myself off that poo poo as fast as possible.

Starts with a D though? drat that stuff was amazing in the hospital post surgery.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

May have been percaset instead of vicodin, this was like 18 years ago.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

General Dog, call The NY Times and get your name in the paper.

https://twitter.com/jscros/status/1345798356732440576?s=20

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
New season of Cobra Kai spoilers, mainly with the end:

Like I get the need to keep everything going with the tournament but the amount of laws broken by Creese and the cobra Kai kids...and not one person went “hey maybe we should call the cops”? There’s B&E, assault and theft at the least.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

https://twitter.com/GhostCatLady/status/1345864351199223811?s=19

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Joey Freshwater posted:

Like I get the need to keep everything going with the tournament but the amount of laws broken by Creese and the cobra Kai kids...and not one person went “hey maybe we should call the cops”? There’s B&E, assault and theft at the least.

It’s a karate soap opera

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

If Washington wins next week they're gonna be stuck calling themselves Washington Football Team for at least a decade, aren't they?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

D-LINK posted:

Asking dudes to commit crimes is private business an act of conspiracy.
And former US Attorney and Governor of the State of New Jersey Chris Christy went to McDonalds to pick up food for the guy who doesn't pay for anything and then stood by while "gestures vaguely"

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Hang in there kids, if oil doesn’t come back sometime soon it will be because society has collapsed and it’s a moot point anyway.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

I feel dumb for not knowing this before, but did you know if you have a jar of honey that’s crystallized you can microwave it to get it back to its original state?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

General Dog posted:

Hang in there kids, if oil doesn’t come back sometime soon it will be because society has collapsed and it’s a moot point anyway.

Yeah, but they'll be competing against the business sociopaths of 2022 and 2023 and all the laid off employees

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Is honey the only foodstuff that never goes bad?

e: quick google search says it can go bad. One of those things I heard as a kid and just accepted.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

General Dog posted:

I feel dumb for not knowing this before, but did you know if you have a jar of honey that’s crystallized you can microwave it to get it back to its original state?

At the restaurant I used to work at we'd just boil the container of honey.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Grittybeard posted:

Is honey the only foodstuff that never goes bad?

e: quick google search says it can go bad. One of those things I heard as a kid and just accepted.

Basically anything that's a bacterial culture I think? Like yogurt or blue cheese

Also I think honey only goes bad if it's improperly stored

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Intruder posted:

Basically anything that's a bacterial culture I think? Like yogurt or blue cheese

Also I think honey only goes bad if it's improperly stored

I’m pretty sure yogurt can go bad. I’m pretty sure I’ve eaten bad yogurt, in fact.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, yogurt can grow mold.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Skwirl posted:

At the restaurant I used to work at we'd just boil the container of honey.

Yeah, I just put the jar in a bigger vessel and pour boiling water from the kettle around it.

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Freaquency posted:

Yeah, I just put the jar in a bigger vessel and pour boiling water from the kettle around it.

Yep, that's what I do. I go through a lot of honey with my bread making so it doesn't usually sit long enough to crystallize, but sometimes it does and this is the method I use.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

As a geology grad from IUP; who loved that department and is depressed how it's been hurting with less and less people applying for undergrads there; I'm glad that this is happening.

A) Because I wanted to be a paleontologist so don't give a poo poo about oil and gas jobs
B) Said jobs involve too much math
C) Less blood on my hands
D) Job sites seemed very miserable and boring and entry jobs paid like poo poo for that work
E) Most oil jobs were for engineers which (See point B)

Anyway my brain is melting from that dumb Force the Vote wrecker poo poo and depresses me how many people I've seen got the brainworms thinking that it would do anything and also that what comedians and podcasters were doing was better than what actual organizations were doing (which is actual organize poo poo)

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Joey Freshwater posted:

Yeah Kreese and his students are straight out of the evil track in a Bioware RPG, especially Hawk over these first three seasons. Maybe that's just meant to evoke that 80s movie feel though.

Show kicks rear end regardless.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Is it true that you reach the Biblical Hell at TVD of about 22-24,000’? I don’t typically deal with anything lower than 13,000’ so I wouldn’t know.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Given the number of people who want to go to Disneyland and not wear a mask i think there's some real potential for growth here.

https://twitter.com/neumaverick/status/1345886414987173888?s=20

You ever think of diversifying your business Braksgirl?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How much to have Mulan show up and stab my corpse with a jian blade?

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the blue alien they're talking about is lilo? or stitch, whichever? why would you want them at your funeral even if you are a insane disney fan?

if you google "disney alien" it looks like it's either that or the alien toys from toy story which do wear blue. i don't know which is worse though.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

hifi posted:

the blue alien they're talking about is lilo? or stitch, whichever? why would you want them at your funeral even if you are a insane disney fan?

if you google "disney alien" it looks like it's either that or the alien toys from toy story which do wear blue. i don't know which is worse though.

https://twitter.com/sailortweek/status/1345948501864112128?s=20

Could also potentially be the Na'vi from Avatar.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
ohana means family

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

paying ten grand to have elastigirl ground pound me into the earth

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

hifi posted:

paying ten grand to have elastigirl ground pound me into the earth

Ok but i think this is supposed to be AFTER you’re dead

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
What's a good streaming service to watch the playoffs? I don't have a TV provider, and am willing to pay to stream the games live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

human garbage bag posted:

What's a good streaming service to watch the playoffs? I don't have a TV provider, and am willing to pay to stream the games live.

Sling I think works. Should be able get anything that's on one of your local affiliates.

Edit: Legitimately forgot the shambling corpse of Deadspin still existed.

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1345969168202526720?s=20