Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

My parent’s have that exact fridge.

It is indeed stupid-huge but the freezer drawers are super nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

This face goes to eleven.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Now that we've gotten to the bottom of the fridge thing, let's discuss if a plane on a treadmill will take off or not

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Now that we've gotten to the bottom of the fridge thing, let's discuss if a plane on a treadmill will take off or not

It will take off, and also it's magic. Magic is real.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Phthisis posted:

You guys know there's other pictures, right?

It looks like a big fridge, but nothing as obscenely gigantic as the perspective suggests. Realty pictures are always real wide angle and can make stuff look wonky, especially near the edges.

My mom and my girlfriend's parents have that exact fridge, part of a modern kitchen remodel for my mom, slammed into the most glorious 80's kitchen imaginable for the GF's parents. In the modern kitchen it's the depth of the cabinets, in the old 80's kitchen it probably has 6" of reveal, minus doors, little out of place but not bad.

It's comparable in width to a standard French-door fridge (big door for fridge, skinny door for freezer)

Well worth it because holy gently caress is that a nice fridge, the freezer drawers + French door top blows every other fridge design away in terms of ergonomics and usability.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, my parents have that fridge and it's amazing. It's a little wider than my current fridge but seems like it has twice the actual space.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
We have that exact fridge at my house, its big but not a large as some of the fridges Ive used at restaraunt jobs for sure.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

ToyotaThong
Oct 29, 2011

Whip it!
Whip it good!

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

by Azathoth

Stoatbringer posted:

This face goes to eleven.

How do you manage to look less human than a sex doll? Which part of the face is original, and which part pasted in via MS Paint?

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

:whip:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

e: I am stupid and cannot read, but this guy is also AUG, but sorry he passed.

LifeSunDeath has a new favorite as of 18:51 on Jan 4, 2021

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
There is southpark cosplay?

Do all the guys wait for the girl to show up who is playing cartman's slutty mom?

I know the answer, and that answer is that there are no girls doing this

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

LifeSunDeath posted:

Sad but also, htf was this guy only 19, he looks 33.

I don't know if this is a joke or you're woefully misreading the headline, but he was 40.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

rydiafan posted:

I don't know if this is a joke or you're woefully misreading the headline, but he was 40.

holy poo poo....holy poo poo....literally the headline break made me think it was his age, forgot about Covid Hyphen 19....sorry, wow.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Yeah, I figured that's what happened.

wesleywillis posted:

There's cosplay for pretty much everything.

But it's not like this guy was at a South Park convention or anything. The character he's dressed as was in a World of Warcraft based episode. He dressed up as the character at Blizzard's convention. It was a clever change of pace from all the other cosplay contestants who were dressed up as characters from within the Blizzard games.

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

wesleywillis posted:

Do all the guys wait for the girl to show up who is playing cartman's slutty mom?

It's world of warcraft cosplay from blizzcon, based on the world of warcraft south park episode. It was honestly pretty great, since it took itself the opposite of seriously.

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

She was probably attractive before she got internet brainworms and went off the deep end
:confused:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

LifeSunDeath posted:

holy poo poo....holy poo poo....literally the headline break made me think it was his age, forgot about Covid Hyphen 19....sorry, wow.

I thought it was a good joke, albeit a subtle one.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Jabberlock posted:

I thought it was a good joke, albeit a subtle one.

sometimes you make jokes happen, sometimes they happen to you.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

sometimes you make jokes happen, sometimes they happen to you.

You missed a great chance to roll with it and look like the hero

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
My friend was friends with the cosplay dude--apparently a super sweet guy and great dude. My friend is real broken up about it. Not the only friend he lost to covid either.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
Fridge talk... That big giant fridge is actually a standard size fridge. It does however look loving awful in that kitchen. I have the same one except mine is the counter depth version. Counter depth = less space inside but it doesn't protrude out as far. Ideal if you have a smaller kitchen like I do.

I got the kick rear end door window on mine too 😎 Give it a little tap and you can choose your yogurt, condiments or whatever before you open the door.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

wesleywillis posted:

Clearly, no woman would be a fan of a highly popular TV show!

There are also no women cosplaying Rick and Morty, a show that is only for men.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Those are deeply impressive cosplays.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Fridge talk... That big giant fridge is actually a standard size fridge. It does however look loving awful in that kitchen. I have the same one except mine is the counter depth version. Counter depth = less space inside but it doesn't protrude out as far. Ideal if you have a smaller kitchen like I do.

I got the kick rear end door window on mine too 😎 Give it a little tap and you can choose your yogurt, condiments or whatever before you open the door.

Can I get the make/model number of that?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Isn't it way out past your counter, though? That's not counter-depth, unless you have nonstandardly shallow counters and cupboards.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Paladinus posted:

Clearly, no woman would be a fan of a highly popular TV show!

Isn't there a whole Southpark Yaoi scene? Guess its all written by dudes

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

Close that door! What're you trying to do, heat the whole outdoors?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

enough fridge talk, let's talk audiophiles:

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

loving hate those things in Bloodborne

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

LifeSunDeath posted:

I wonder what this mysterious cage (which isn't plugged into anything) does?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

Faraday cage for a mouse DJ?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Faraday cage for a mouse DJ?

"Gnawin' and Scratchin'"

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Toys For rear end Bum posted:

Serious answer it's to protect the vacuum tubes on the amp.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Hirayuki posted:

Isn't it way out past your counter, though? That's not counter-depth, unless you have nonstandardly shallow counters and cupboards.

I want an answer to this as it’s been troubling me

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Those are the ugliest worms on a string I've ever seen

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

I love that the shielding on a two wire connection isn't attached to anything, and tapers down, essentially rendering it cosmetic at best.

Probably weighs 20 lbs too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Jakabite posted:

I want an answer to this as it’s been troubling me

yes that counter top looks to be only like a foot deep