Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

When you find out that Gwyneth Paltrow and Alex Jones sell the same stuff under different names. Tried to find this specific article, but couldn't, but there's tons of them from 2017 when this info came to light. It's extremely funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Bird in a Blender posted:

Georgia just elected two Dem senators, clearly this is a sign we want to work with Republicans. loving idiot.

Gotta reach out to the party whose voters tried to kidnap and murder a governor from our party less than six months ago.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Joey Freshwater posted:

Trump just threw Pence directly under the bus

e: lol now he's talking about space force

lol

quote:

“Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our Constitution,” Trump said.

I am super loving curious what Mike Pence is going to do after this. He doesn't have the charisma for...anything, but I guess Fox could have him on to just nod listening to hosts and politely agreeing with the same vitriol he has for the last four years.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Joey Freshwater, since you seem to know the most about this, what's going on with that boat that lost like half its cargo? Is there a way to find out what was lost? I think my job may have been affected by it because I was waiting on some valves and all of a sudden the lead time jumped by months.

nice cover for losing your gokus

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

More like nokus.

Amirite?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I hate the sound of Trump's voice but watching him go on and on about the supposed fraud while all these people packed together for a super spreader event listen and hope makes me really look forward to their inevitable heartbreak

They absolutely believe every word he's saying

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

pmchem posted:

hard disagree. it's a great pick. Restores credibility to the DOJ, opens a critical appellate court seat to groom a future liberal SC nominee, sticks it to the senate GOP, gives Garland something to cap off his career. All in one.

I’ve also read that this frees up Garland’s district court seat and Biden is expected to appoint Ketanji Brown Jackson to fill it, basically teeing her up to be Breyer’s successor on the Supreme Court.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
Also votes on poo poo like this

https://twitter.com/EFF/status/1346872504594272257

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

pmchem posted:

hard disagree. it's a great pick. Restores credibility to the DOJ, opens a critical appellate court seat to groom a future liberal SC nominee, sticks it to the senate GOP, gives Garland something to cap off his career. All in one.

the only thought i have is they're trying to own mitch

just like the right's platform is to own the libs

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Freaquency posted:

I’ve also read that this frees up Garland’s district court seat and Biden is expected to appoint Ketanji Brown Jackson to fill it, basically teeing her up to be Breyer’s successor on the Supreme Court.

that's what I mentioned -- but it's the appellate court, not district court. "DC circuit"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Court_of_Appeals_for_the_District_of_Columbia_Circuit

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I am super loving curious what Mike Pence is going to do after this. He doesn't have the charisma for...anything, but I guess Fox could have him on to just nod listening to hosts and politely agreeing with the same vitriol he has for the last four years.

I just assume he will power down like some dickless android and they just wheel him into a closet at the Lutheran church or whatever.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Trump is bitching that we didn't take Iraq's oil now lol

e: well that's enough god I can't stand this idiot anymore

his whole "big beautiful victory" poo poo gets so aggravating

Intruder fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Jan 6, 2021

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Joey Freshwater posted:

I think last I read they've only discharged less than 100 containers since it arrived in Kobe, so it'll be a while before a full assessment is done.

Do you have any tracking info or know where the cargo was coming from?

e: yeah less than 100 still, but there was a Japanese holiday until the 4th and ONE (owner of the ship) asked them to slow the process for safety reasons. General Average hasn't been declared yet but it likely will be.

I don't have any tracking, I'm like three steps away from that, I know it comes out of China, but I don't know what part. I order from a distributor, who orders from a wholesaler, who gets it from the factory. They're steel valves from Crane. It's not something that would specifically be coming to me, it would be a large order the wholesaler places. Mostly I was just wondering if I could figure out if somehow a whole bunch of Crane valves ended up at the bottom of the ocean, but I figured it was a longshot.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Mr. Hands 2: Pent Up Pence

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

I don't have any tracking, I'm like three steps away from that, I know it comes out of China, but I don't know what part. I order from a distributor, who orders from a wholesaler, who gets it from the factory. They're steel valves from Crane. It's not something that would specifically be coming to me, it would be a large order the wholesaler places. Mostly I was just wondering if I could figure out if somehow a whole bunch of Crane valves ended up at the bottom of the ocean, but I figured it was a longshot.

Yeah, the distributor or wholesaler should know if they were on the ship and be able to tell you. If you had any info like a container number I could look it up but I can't do much else.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Just had a weird moment where Trump was making GBS threads on Kemp and I felt bad for Kemp for half a second.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Trump crushes Adderall on the golf course so I can imagine he’s taking it daily

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

pmchem posted:

that's what I mentioned -- but it's the appellate court, not district court. "DC circuit"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Court_of_Appeals_for_the_District_of_Columbia_Circuit

Thanks for clarifying - I was going from memory instead of looking it up because of my dedication to :justpost: and it led me astray.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1346878178531356674?s=20

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/faineg/status/1346858812192514050?s=19

Love the guys saying they totally would have taken a swing at the cops if they'd been in DC with the Proud Boys. They just couldn't get there, for reasons, but they'll totally also be a part of the armed resistance.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

god drat I want Trump to find out about this while he's speaking at the rally

I literally turned it back on just now so I could see if he does

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Intruder posted:

god drat I want Trump to find out about this while he's speaking at the rally

I literally turned it back on just now so I could see if he does

If you worked for Trump do you want to be the one who tells him in the middle of him demagogueing to a huge crowd?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Trump just said "The wall is built we're doing great numbers at the wall"

what does that even mean

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Intruder posted:

what does that even mean

It's bullshit. It means nothing. Sometimes a turd is just a turd.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

This is from a few hours ago, beforeTrump took the stage, but WTF?

https://twitter.com/jpfishman/status/1346844564737331200?s=19

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

Pence won't unilaterally, but he's happy to allow the Rep+Sen seditionists to go through their motions, as long as it doesn't involve himself.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/always_margot/status/1346578062700400647

haha jesus christ

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Trump train is storming the capital and getting pepper sprayed by and spraying the cops.

Kinda nice to just sit back and watch this one.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1346881968819105792

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I realize that Garland sucks due to a lot of heuristics but any particulars? Why is Garland bad - I don’t remember any specifics.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intruder posted:

what does that even mean

it means the big beautiful wall exists and we are doing wonderful numbers of wall existing

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

:wtc:

You can't find literally any other historical figure to quote to make your point??

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kalli posted:

The Trump train is storming the capital and getting pepper sprayed by and spraying the cops.

Kinda nice to just sit back and watch this one.

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1346881968819105792

Let them fight

It's pretty amazing how you can tell the difference between when a dem and a repub are speaking by how loudly they speak and how often they stop for applause

It really is just all grandstanding from the right

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Grace Spelman created Twitter list with various reporters and such that are following everything in DC today, its been pretty good so far...

https://twitter.com/GraceSpelman/status/1346835795882221568?s=20

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao Mitch just turned on Trump

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

/checks note written on hand

"Hitler was....NT right?! poo poo"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

/checks note written on hand

"Hitler was....NT right?! poo poo"

Remember when Candace Owen said the only thing Hitler did wrong was spread what he was doing to other countries

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Intruder posted:

for the love of god the soon to be dispersing bandwagon is gonna worship him now :negative:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1346889096921280516?s=19

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/VeritasSola/status/1346887833613697026?s=19

Imagine if leftist protestors showed up with something that big.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Intruder posted:

My favorite thing this year so far.