Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

If I remember right Liberty Hangout's social media is run by some fat little turd with the last name of Reich who obviously has a thing for Kaitlin but got friendzoned. It's a weird parasitic relationship that allows him to stay in her orbit and leech off her success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Barudak posted:

Can we please just switch to the metric system? It can be done by executive order its really loving easy just do it

Yes but only if adopted in a comically over the top way also incorporating decimal time from the French Revolution.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Meredith Baxter-Burnout posted:

So this plan falls apart the first hurricane that blows through, right?

Also the first set of moderately sized waves or the first angry seal.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Not sure why but this made me laugh.

https://twitter.com/MaryLouBearhig/status/1347194095920406535

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

lmfao it reminds me of how internet people have their in-game avatars be muscle barbarians but they still make the barbarian have their real-world glasses and goatee or whatever lol

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Heath posted:

They don't want things to be the same, they want things to be the way they were 25, 30, 50 years ago, in an imagined past pieced together from half-remembered reruns on Nick at Nite that they saw as children, or from a time of their own innocence before it was beleaguered by notions like systemic turmoil and inequality. They want the TV man to make it like the Wonder Years again, to separate the world back into the subjective that they can observe from a distance and is curated to abstract all of the nastiness that can't be resolved by the end of a 30 minute special, where someone can simply be fired and vanish forever from the show, but you, identified with a main character or a contestant who performs well, continue on, immune and only have to reawaken to reality when your beer is empty and you have to get up to pee, knowing that in moments you'll be right back in that little cocoon

Whoa.

Also lol.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wonder how many sales of the Division 2 there were yesterday and today. Just for the record, that game loving sucks.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

chaosbreather posted:

Wouldn't Biden already have a secret service detail? Or is that only for former Presidents? Either way, I'm guessing they probably have a pretty good working relationship with him from his VP terms. They definitely hate Trump, though. While they might well be racist chuds, they probably don't believe that Trump is a hero or Biden is a genius, evil or otherwise, just from being around him 24/7 monitoring all his activities and communications. I think the most effective way to deprogram a chud would be to spend any amount of time with Trump.

Having worked close to SS on a few different events involving Biden when he was VP or Michelle Obama, I can say with certainty that the SS do not gently caress around. At all. They take their jobs extremely seriously, regardless of who the president is. With Biden as President-Elect, they'll do their jobs and are probably even happy to have the orange gasbag off their shoulders.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

frumpykvetchbot posted:

Yes but only if adopted in a comically over the top way also incorporating decimal time from the French Revolution.

Agreed. Finally free of the tyranny of one-teen and two-teen oclock

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Hazo posted:

I like the goon earlier who commented how it's strange that people suffering traumatic brain damage never become MORE liberal
The guy who directed Ace Ventura whose name I can't remember spell while drunk, and whose subsequent movie was hippie bullshit.

But yeah that's it; that's the entire list. Oliver Stone crossed my mind, but he sucked Putin off on camera.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Jan 8, 2021

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Axel Serenity posted:

Having worked close to SS on a few different events involving Biden when he was VP or Michelle Obama, I can say with certainty that the SS do not gently caress around. At all. They take their jobs extremely seriously, regardless of who the president is. With Biden as President-Elect, they'll do their jobs and are probably even happy to have the orange gasbag off their shoulders.

Someone hit the white house with gunfire and they didn't even bother to tell Obama, they work for the government they're not that good at their jobs

Edit: they didn't tell him because they didn't even know it happened lol

haljordan fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Jan 8, 2021

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
to commemorate trump's last days in office I'll help myself to a mug of covfefe then later enjoy hamberders with diet coke and into the evening I'll have a well-done steak in ketchup with two (not one) scoops of ice cream

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

So uh... about that second poorrito...

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

bird with big dick posted:

Does Biden even golf? What are his hobbies besides snorting adrenochrome and eating cheese pizza with walnut sauce?

Washing his sick Camaro and feuding with his doppelgänger Onion Joe Biden

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

sexual harassment mostly

lol shut the absolute gently caress up

Dick Jones
Jun 20, 2002

Number 2 Guy at OCP

Melania breaks her silence:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I will allow myself to feel that covfefe was the only good thing to come out of the Trump administration. To this day we still do not entirely know what he meant by that. But I also hope we never do. Its mystery is what keeps it alive.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Tony Hawk fuckin SUCKS poo poo at wheel of fortune and it’s pissin me off

e: sorry wrong thread

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

no go on

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

People telling Tony hawk he looks like that Tony hawk guy is my favorite thing on twitter

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Honestly still lol'in that if these guys had been like even 5% more coordinated or had anything approaching a real plan we would have had multiple dead congresswomen, but because this is Earth 42069 (the stupidest Earth) our nation's capitol got bulldozed by a Kid Rock tailgating party and all they did was steal mail and pee.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Oh my god they're going full Sealand

It's the Seasteading thread again!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3438569

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I assume he doesn't understand he wants the wheel to stop spinning?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Bust Rodd posted:

Honestly still lol'in that if these guys had been like even 5% more coordinated or had anything approaching a real plan we would have had multiple dead congresswomen, but because this is Earth 42069 (the stupidest Earth) our nation's capitol got bulldozed by a Kid Rock tailgating party and all they did was steal mail and pee.

what if they had heemeyer :killdozer:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

LOL

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

Dick Jones posted:

Lmao I had a good laugh at this

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

He's doing better now.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
They were literally trying to make handmaid's tale a reality

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

steal mail and pee.

Look what I do on my own time is no one's business

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/gregpmiller/sta...%5Es1_&ref_url=

They knew what was coming. They helped to let it happen. In other words, a coup.
This was obvious from the start. No Homeland, no National Guard. If either of those departments had been told to keep rioters out of the Capitol they never would have made it to the steps.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/SecretService/s...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Secret Service planning for bullshit that anyone tries.

More snipers than people

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hazo posted:

no go on

He had Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon and he didn’t get any fuckin money because he made like a dollar on the N and then bought the A, figured it out, and is too much of a pussy to spin again and get the M and/or K I fuckin hate him

Barudak
May 7, 2007

The Fattest PI posted:

They were literally trying to make handmaid's tale a reality

Wrong, handmaids had more freedom than they want for women

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

lol trump tried to get the GOP senators killed and they haven't used their powers to remove him.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

Bust Rodd posted:

How does one steal pee from the Capitol.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I hope Leslie Jones beats him to death with the thing they ring in with

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
God I just hate Ingraham's face so much and would very much enjoy seeing her get absolutely lamped by that lady who punched that other bitch from a few pages back.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

SRQ posted:

lol trump tried to get the GOP senators killed and they haven't used their powers to remove him.

They're pathetic. Trump poo poo all over ted Cruz during the 1st election calling him lying ted nonstop and talking about his ugly wife, and Cruz is up here being one of Trumps biggest shitlords today.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

withak posted:

How does one steal pee from the Capitol.
thats why they were going to zip-tie people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Dick Jones posted:

Lmfao