Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

The Last Call posted:

QAnon congresswoman faces calls for arrest after live-tweeting Nancy Pelosi's location to rioters

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-twitter/

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO), a gun-toting supporter of the QAnon movement, is facing backlash after she was accused of live-tweeting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-CA) location during the attack on Capitol Hill last week.

Boebert shared the tweet soon after President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol with deadly results.

"The Speaker has been removed from the chambers," Boebert wrote.
Tired of ads? Want to support our progressive journalism? Click to learn more.

The Speaker has been removed from the chambers.
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) January 6, 2021

"Today is 1776," she declared in another tweet.

Today is 1776.
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) January 6, 2021

Twitter users responded by calling for the freshman representative to be jailed and removed from Congress.

"@FBIWFO please arrest @laurenboabert for aiding and abetting those who were hunting down @SpeakerPelosi on Jan, 6th by tweeting the Speaker's whereabouts," one person responded. "She's 5ft tall, 100 pounds and carries a Glock (and won't stop telling everyone)."

"@SpeakerPelosi you need to have her removed with every fight that you have. This is nothing short of an attempt on your life," another Twitter user agreed.

Lets see if she's learned her lesson and isn't trying to go turbo nazi:

NOPE, Dems caused this, it's their fault, always a scapegoat for nazis to blame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/DJEkin/status/1...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Yes. YES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I had fantasies of seeing all these people dragged off to jail but I had convinced myself long ago that it would never, ever happen.

And now this. It's beyond what I could have hoped for. I'm crying.

Edit: Per J.theYellow below this is from an earlier event.

Still applies to the other video of the crying chud at the airport and to so, so many more videos that are to come.

gently caress, I just came in my pence.

Further edit: this video is due to a refusal to wear a mask. Either way chuds not being able to fly is hilarious.

Pie in the Sky fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Jan 11, 2021

SidneyIsTheKiller
Jul 16, 2019

I did fall asleep reading a particularly erotic chapter
in my grandmother's journal.

She wrote very detailed descriptions of her experiences...

J.theYellow posted:

https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/status/1348388601118273537

Someone's not going to make their shift at Jiffy Lube on Monday.

Say what you will about bin Laden but at least he didn't cry like a bitch just cause he couldn't fly commercial anymore

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat

Frank Frank posted:

It just occurred to me that a very likely reason that these people haven’t been charged with serious crimes yet is because they are waiting until after Trump is out of office so he can’t pardon then without some sort of blanket pardon thing.

Unfortunately you don't need to be charged with a crime to be pardoned.

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Pie in the Sky posted:

Melon Husk completes what Trimp started and is the one to lead this country into full authoritarianism calling it now.

he is planning to bring back indentured servants

https://twitter.com/mexieYT/status/1348004702085128199

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pie in the Sky posted:

I had fantasies of seeing all these people dragged off to jail but I had convinced myself long ago that it would never, ever happen.

And now this. It's beyond what I could have hoped for. I'm crying.

I genuinely hope their lives are permanently ruined.

Lol

Shadowgate posted:

Unfortunately you don't need to be charged with a crime to be pardoned.

Yes but right now, there’s no need for a pardon because they’re only being hit with Mickey Mouse charges. If they were do drop the heavy poo poo now, chuds would absolutely start yelling for Trump to pardon them. Anyway, just a theory

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Cacafuego posted:

Hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahhwhahahhahahahhahahahgagahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhwhahahahhahahah

Listen to that rear end in a top hat cry, hahahhahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahah

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
https://twitter.com/angry__saint/status/1348350058861797376?s=19

Affecting Trump and golfing?? Ohhh, now they're twisting the knife.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

These videos fuel me

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

The Last Call posted:

Yes. YES

MmmmmmmmmooooooooOOOOOORRRE!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Trump and his whole fam are so hosed for the rest of their pathetic lives. Hope your bullshit was worth it you dumb fucks

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Every day we inch closer to that dumb daredevil video people used to post years ago and I don’t know if I’m ready to lol that much.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

The Last Call posted:

Yes. YES

:sickos:

ghostinmyshell
Sep 17, 2004

I am very particular about biscuits, I'll have you know.
waiting for Home Alone 2: Director's Cut announcement any minute...

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

J.theYellow posted:

https://twitter.com/RayRedacted/status/1348388601118273537

Someone's not going to make their shift at Jiffy Lube on Monday.

:qq:THIS IS WHAT TEHY DO TO US! WE ONLY WANTED TO EXECUTE SOME OF YOU! WHY ARE YOU CALLING US TERRORISTS? :qq:

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

The Last Call posted:

Yes. YES

Clarification. This was taken in November and was unrelated to the Capitol riot.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Stink Billyums posted:

he is planning to bring back indentured servants

https://twitter.com/mexieYT/status/1348004702085128199

Nevermind I forgot he already wants to be head Despot of Mars.

Seriously, gently caress that man.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

E: Bamboozled

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

J.theYellow posted:

Clarification. This was taken in November and was unrelated to the Capitol riot.

Awww :smith:

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

MrMidnight posted:

Trump and his whole fam are so hosed for the rest of their pathetic lives. Hope your bullshit was worth it you dumb fucks

All he had to do was not attempt to violently overthrow the us government lol

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

J.theYellow posted:

Well, that's a disappointment.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Frank Frank posted:

I genuinely hope their lives are permanently ruined.

Lol

Yes but right now, there’s no need for a pardon because they’re only being hit with Mickey Mouse charges. If they were do drop the heavy poo poo now, chuds would absolutely start yelling for Trump to pardon them. Anyway, just a theory

They will be screaming for pardons regardless of what charges they get.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The Last Call posted:

There's that other one that is def from this, more will surely turn up.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

MrMidnight posted:

This is still just wishful thinking mate

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

sebmojo posted:

All he had to do was not attempt to violently overthrow the us government lol

I still can't get over that all he had to do was ...... nothing. Like just gently caress off to camp david for 10 days or play golf every day and he would have been set for life on the public speaking , & book deal circuit. Instead he caused this poo poo and is a complete pariah

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

e: needless derail

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Last Call posted:

Still chuds. Still arrested. Still a win!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Katana Gomai posted:

This is still just wishful thinking mate

Wishful is too low, have you listened to the senators even Mcconnell? I think we got at least a 40% chance that Trump family is hosed.

Not amazing odds bit way better than wishful.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

jre posted:

I still can't get over that all he had to do was ...... nothing. Like just gently caress off to camp david for 10 days or play golf every day and he would have been set for life on the public speaking , & book deal circuit. Instead he caused this poo poo and is a complete pariah

But that would have meant accepting he was a loser, which is the worst thing you can possibly be if you're Donald Trump.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
The Phrase “Storm the Capitol” Was Used 100,000 Times Online in the Month Leading Up to the Mob

https://www.motherjones.com/2020-el...-up-to-the-mob/

When a mob of Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, law enforcement appeared to have been caught off guard—badly outnumbered by the insurrectionists, and sometimes standing aside as people infiltrated the building with zip ties and Confederate flags, as members of Congress cowered in fear nearby. Afterward, some Capitol Police officers put out a blistering statement blaming their leadership for poor planning.

But if law enforcement officials were in fact caught off guard, it wasn’t for lack of warning: Insurrectionists were writing openly online about their goal to violently invade the Capitol for weeks before they did so, on several social media platforms. The term “Storm the Capitol” was used a whopping 100,000 times online in the month before January 6, according to a New York Times article that cited Zignal Labs, a media insights company. Many of these posts appeared in comments on viral tweets, and included explicit details about how to get inside the Capitol building.

Some of the commenters were militia members and supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory. “Pack a crowbar,” one person wrote on the social media site Gab, which is popular among the far right. “Does anyone know if the windows on the second floor are reinforced?” someone asked in another thread, according to the Times.

Before the mob on Wednesday, a nonpartisan research organization called Advance Democracy Inc. published a report showing a spike in violent online rhetoric among Trump supporters. Last Monday, more than half of the top posts on a pro-Trump forum called TheDonald.win included calls for violence in the top five comments, with some people talking about how to sneak firearms into DC.

Similar posts were proliferating on Twitter, TikTok, and Parler, a social media site that is popular among the far right and advertises itself as a “free speech” alternative to Twitter, which recently suspended President Donald Trump’s account. The ADI researchers spotted at least one Parler post about hanging Vice President Mike Pence, who was criticized by Trump for cooperating with plans to certify the presidential election results in favor of Joe Biden.

As the FBI tries to track down the insurrectionists who have since returned to their homes around the country, there are plenty of signs online that another siege may be in the works. Twitter has warned that “plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating,” including a second attack on the US Capitol and state capitols on January 17. Private chat groups on Gab and Parler are also talking about disrupting Biden’s inauguration on January 20 with a “Million Militia March,” according to the Times. People are posting about ride shares and packing lists—some suggest bringing baseball bats, and others assault rifles. On Thursday morning, Wood reportedly posted a note on Parler, which has since been removed, that read: “Get the firing squad ready. Pence goes FIRST.” If a violent mob swarms the inauguration, now there’s really no way for any police detail to argue it hasn’t been warned.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

But that would have meant accepting he was a loser, which is the worst thing you can possibly be if you're Donald Trump.

Yep, there was no graceful way out of this for Donald Trump, they all required him to be a not Donald Trump

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
These airport arrest videos are exactly what I needed, thank you thread for delivering!

:sickos:

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012

The Last Call posted:

Yes. YES

Please stop I can't lol any harder

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

jre posted:

Hes scared of the sneaky poo poo he did as president.
We are going to find out he gave secrets to Russia willingly, or sold stuff under the table for his own personal enrichment.
Dudes a conman, given the freedom of a loving country.
Theres going to be skeletons dug up for years.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Fame Douglas posted:

As much as these people deserve it, no fly lists seem quite the bullshit. Either a court convicted you and restricted your freedom of movement or you're allowed to fly.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fuuuuuuuuuck offff.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

happyhippy posted:

Hes scared of the sneaky poo poo he did as president.
We are going to find out he gave secrets to Russia willingly, or sold stuff under the table for his own personal enrichment.
Dudes a conman, given the freedom of a loving country.
Theres going to be skeletons dug up for years.

Biden's gonna need a special task force to see just how hard he hosed us.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Lincoln project failed at their stated goal of turning more conservatives against Trump lpl

To be fair, that wasn't really proven. It's still completely unknown to what extent they had an influence. People said that because more Republicans approved of Trump in 2020 than 2016 that that was directly the Lincoln project fault, and that seems like if anything just giving them way more influence than they actually had.

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
it's kind of amazing that they thought they could literally storm congress, killing a police officer in the process, and then catch a casual flight home and carry on with their lives.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Biden's gonna need a special task force to see just how hard he hosed us.

Yeah, I think that's why Trump was so frightened. This is just the stuff we knew, obviously he has done worse. You never have a president leave office and then find out all the good stuff they did that you didn't know about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

The Last Call posted:

Yes. YES

Edit: Not of returning terrorist that stormed the capitol but a different event.

Are those those her kids? it must really suck to get separated from your children, surely our government would never do that.