Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Manatees will never be safe as long as they swim in proximity to FLORIDA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Seth Rollins posted:

Can’t believe they tattooed two manatees

LOL!!!!

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

gschmidl posted:

Does Merkel plan to make holocaust denial and pro-Nazism legal in Germany? No? Then shut the gently caress up.

That's literally not what the article says lol.

quote:

On Monday, a spokesman for Merkel said Twitter's Trump ban was “problematic.”

“The fundamental right [of freedom of expression] can be interfered with, but along the lines of the law and within the framework defined by the lawmakers. Not according to the decision of the management of social media platforms,” government spokesperson Steffen Seibert said.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
That "sword" looks like it might be a Saxon or North European seax.

Not sure that means he's a white supremacist. Just that at least he didn't go with the irony of getting a Chinese dao.

Although it's def made in China.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Manatees are a strange animal for your fursona but you do you.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

LifeSunDeath posted:

Manatees will never be safe as long as they swim in proximity to FLORIDA

America will never be safe as long as they exist in proximity to FLORIDA

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

quote:

Liberals should worry too. If big tech can shut down the president, what stops them from doing the same to Joe Biden if he backs antitrust suits against social-media companies? Our Framers deeply understood the need for checks and balances in government. They couldn’t anticipate the rise of a new Leviathan with unchecked power to make extraconstitutional political judgments under the mantle of private enterprise.

The answer: Biden thinks Twitter is dumb and basically everything posted in his name on Twitter is a staffer quoting something from an actual speech. "Big Tech" can't silence him because he is an actual politician who gives speeches in public on television rather than ranting on social media at 3 AM.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Bright Bart posted:

That "sword" looks like it might be a Saxon or North European seax.

Not sure that means he's a white supremacist. Just that at least he didn't go with the irony of getting a Chinese dao.

Although it's def made in China.

Or he's a convicted felon and can't legally own guns

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

StarkRavingMad posted:

The answer: Biden thinks Twitter is dumb and basically everything posted in his name on Twitter is a staffer quoting something from an actual speech. "Big Tech" can't silence him because he is an actual politician who gives speeches in public on television rather than ranting on social media at 3 AM.

Yeah, there was a story earlier about how Biden doesn't understand Twitter and thinks it's stupid. Thank God

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
How many times a day do you think does Trump reach for his phone to post on Twitter out of habit

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
My favorite leftist is Joe Biden

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
They've probably given him a little dummy phone to feel better, like a jitterbug

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Lol theyre just shadowbanning trump and he's been tweeting the void for days now

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Dr.Smasher posted:

These guys are a wireless point-to-point ISP, in that the installer comes to the house, puts a small antenna on the house, and points it towards one of their big-rear end APs that are usually mounted on those big 250' or 300' towers

I worked for one, and I can tell you that the speeds they're offering are loving godawful even for a WISP.

I am on a WISP right now and it says 800Mbps. 800x their best package... lol. My service is also technically symmetric although I've never tried pushing it hard.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

wuffles posted:

Donny Fiveaces

He does because his deuces are wild.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Pick posted:

Yeah, there was a story earlier about how Biden doesn't understand Twitter and thinks it's stupid. Thank God

If Biden is quoted as calling Twitter "stupid" then I'd wager he understands it pretty well.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Well enough certainly.

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

Most boomers don't understand Twitter.

edit: I've just learned that Biden is apparently too old to be a boomer.

John F Bennett fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jan 11, 2021

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

StarkRavingMad posted:

Also, so far, Joe Biden has not fostered an insurrection against his own government. I am ok with Twitter banning Joe Biden if he tries a coup.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Pick posted:

They've probably given him a little dummy phone to feel better, like a jitterbug

never thought a phone would ruin a Wham song for me, but it did.

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
There's a timeline where Trump was actively participating in the coup throwing poo poo around Pelosi's desk and I wish we could see what that timeline is like

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Fabulousity posted:

If Biden is quoted as calling Twitter "stupid" then I'd wager he understands it pretty well.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/HKrassenstein/s...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Did Trump just resign?!

Polio Vax Scene
Apr 5, 2009

ground floor

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Saalkin posted:

Manatees are a strange animal for your fursona but you do you.

Oh god why did I google that

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Is there a non Krassenstein source?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Considering it's only 3 p.m. probably not

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

please. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Someone at the State Department feeling optimistic.....

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

ButterSkeleton posted:

There's a timeline where Trump was actively participating in the coup throwing poo poo around Pelosi's desk and I wish we could see what that timeline is like

It's something like this, except more poo poo involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4E7b2DrbM

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Unlikely

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:allears:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Guze posted:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Holy loving poo poo. No way.
This can't be real.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh god why did I google that

LOL!!!!!!!!

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Guze posted:

The website she links to being a GOV domain?
https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Wat

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'd like to believe it, sadly Twitter Rando

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Lol