Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
oh no he's gonna do it :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Nah, he's just going to join in the flaming.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.
Do fake spoilers! Be the smash community and say Toad is a playable character!

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

Shadow0 posted:

I had a weird mnemonic to remember it: I always envisioned シ as looking up from hell (ジゴク) and ツ as looking down from heaven (???). It's dumb and only makes sense for one of the characters, but it's how I remember.

pre:
  ツ
シ

My mnemonic when learning was that the katakana characters have the shorter strokes running perpendicular to the hiragana equivelants, so they intersect when overlaid.

Hot Stunt
Oct 2, 2009

Did Goatse ever take off in Japan? I remember my hands trembling in anticipation much like NEET's whenever I was about to get a forum account banned.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
my man acting like he’s got the codes to the Football lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
to the person who reported the pube/neckbeard hair writing, did you really think I would probe for that lol.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
We're about to hit the reveal that the entire crime route has been Tohru's fake spoilers for the game just with the character names changed a bit.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

to the person who reported the pube/neckbeard hair writing, did you really think I would probe for that lol.

Not to backseat mod but you should probably perma that snitch.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Lmao

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
please, everyone calm down. hes just gonna post "im gay"

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

What was the request reason? That they got the Japanese a bit wrong?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

post narc

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:justpost:

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Tohru you gently caress don't do it

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

And so we fast track back to the crime route

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
well that was a nice job while he had it

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Hahaha "this is between us, but..."

Okay.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

"This would normally be violating my NDA, but if I just tell my close friend The Entirety of 4Chan it'll be fine."

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
oh man I have to catch up on like a year of this thread, I left off when he met the manga writer and that second timeline was getting started. Before this inevitably gets goldmined were going to have to put a link index into the OP.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

This is between us, but I was deeply offended when I saw Japanese kanji debased by being formed from someone's body hair. Everybody knows that the only way to properly write the exquisitely perfect characters of Japanese kanji is the traditional art of shodō, using bunbō shihō. Mods please ban this sick filth!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

projecthalaxy posted:

"This would normally be violating my NDA, but if I just tell my close friend The Entirety of 4Chan it'll be fine."
"Now, make absolutely sure that you don't tell anyone these spoilers came from Nii Tohru, ok?"

Sir Bobert Fishbone
Jan 16, 2006

Beebort
"While SWIM was testing the game, SWIM submitted a request to the developers and they turned it around in less than a day."

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Oh man, he's not even doing it behind five proxies.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I hope he gets a PM from another user and it ends up being Nishiyama hunting for the leaker

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008

Shadow0 posted:

I had a weird mnemonic to remember it: I always envisioned シ as looking up from hell (ジゴク) and ツ as looking down from heaven (???). It's dumb and only makes sense for one of the characters, but it's how I remember.

pre:
  ツ
シ

my way was always that the "tsu" always looked down and the "shi" looked up.

so its like, you're looking down at the table, someone is saying "su" and then when they say "shi" you look up cuz you're excited for sushi.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
"this is between you and me but I, Princess, have worked on the game in some capacity and..."

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
:justpost:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I, too, break into a sweat whilst posting

excuse me while I go fetch a towel

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Goddamit, just when he was starting to not be such a disappointment.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Prediction: he's going to hover over the post button for several pages as he deliberates more, then he's going to delete his post and go to bed.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Moon Slayer posted:

Prediction: he's going to hover over the post button for several pages as he deliberates more, then he's going to delete his post and go to bed.

i hope so

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

He's going to agonize over whether his post will destabilize society or whatever, decide that some truths are worth the risk and post, then it will be revealed the post was actually just "first" or a lolcat or something.

Brother Make
Jun 5, 2020

Post more NEET!!!

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

tohru needs some loving therapy to deal with all this self-sabotaging behaviour

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

subpar anachronism posted:

tohru needs some loving therapy to deal with all this self-sabotaging behaviour

He's normal... He's normal!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Wrecking your life for online clout is normal now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Your rear end is grass, NEET.