Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

was looking for something in the old thread and found this banger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
meh

gary oldmans diary fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jan 14, 2021

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

StarkRavingMad posted:

Having that thing roll up to your door to arrest you is like the definition of "they ain't fuckin around"

They didn't send a cop car, they didn't send the black government Escalade, they wanted you to see that a military vehicle has come to drag you off and it would be a very bad idea to do anything but come out with your hands raised

I couldn't get one of these to go in to my senior prom so I just didn't go.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

StarkRavingMad posted:

Having that thing roll up to your door to arrest you is like the definition of "they ain't fuckin around"

They didn't send a cop car, they didn't send the black government Escalade, they wanted you to see that a military vehicle has come to drag you off and it would be a very bad idea to do anything but come out with your hands raised

I found pics of the slob from an arrest when he threatened to kill his wife and baby

https://www.silive.com/southshore/2014/10/tottenville_man_accused_of_cho.html

The article says HE WAS ALREADY jailed for illegal weapons possessions before he threatened to kill his wife and baby. So the latest charge from today will be his third felony.

Also check out the classy shirt he's wearing in the pics.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Strong Sauce posted:

Can't pardon an impeachment right?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

StarkRavingMad posted:

It also sends a message to all his neighbours and the entire street that this bloke did something very bad. And if you try to help him, or heckle us we WILL get you too.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Zil posted:

It’s pretty explicit that you can’t do that.

Also a new VP has to be approved, and I can’t see a dude that just got impeached being approved.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

lmao
https://twitter.com/nbc15_madison/status/1349600886172098560?s=19

if i was a gold medalist i would simply swim away from the cops

edit: aww this happened earlier today :(

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Strong Sauce posted:

Noun

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Zil posted:

25th Amendment

If Trump was impeached not only can he not hold office, but that aside, if Pence nominated Trump he would have to be confirmed by a majority vote in the democrat controlled house.

So basically the dumbest idea ever. From a CHUD. Shocker, I know.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Strong Sauce posted:

you know what I ain't sure them titties are guilty. imma need to see them titties. I ain't gonna convict poo poo sight unseen.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

grack posted:

That's how the charge is being pursued right now, though of course Tarrio is denying it.

Honestly they should just move away from the mag stuff, mostly because, while I don’t like those laws, I don’t want Tarrio getting a chance to appeal to the Supreme Court to challenge it. DC has a lot of really dumb firearms regulations, that I don’t think would survive a challenge to the current court (granted I think the court would duck it till a better plaintiff appeared ala Heller or McDonald*).

*Granted him being a non-resident of DC probably makes it a harder claim potentially anyway.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ugly In The Morning posted:

It’s pretty explicit that you can’t do that.

Also a new VP has to be approved, and I can’t see a dude that just got impeached being approved.

I’m under the impression, that it’s still a matter of debate. Mostly because it’s kind of like the third amendment where there is next to zero case law.

And this isn’t specific to you, but I highly recommend people get the national Constitution Center‘s US Constitution App. It’s really fantastic, granted that may also be because I’m a history and law dork, but lots of analytical texts and even podcasts on the individual sections and amendments.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I’m under the impression, that it’s still a matter of debate. Mostly because it’s kind of like the third amendment where there is next to zero case law.

And this isn’t specific to you, but I highly recommend people get the national Constitution Center‘s US Constitution App. It’s really fantastic, granted that may also be because I’m a history and law dork, but lots of analytical texts and even podcasts on the individual sections and amendments.

That bit mostly comes up in regards to self pardoning/pardoning while under impeachment, I can’t see any Supreme Court ever reading “except in cases of impeachment” and being like “pardoning an impeachment is fine”.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Strong Sauce posted:

It's funny because this is precisely the way it played out!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

His chin is a croissant lol

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Strong Sauce posted:

I have the urge to explain to a thread of people, who obviously know this, that printing 6 lines of text on a t-shirt is dumb as poo poo and the 8 different reasons it’s dumb as poo poo, and that’s not even getting into what the words are. It’s making me mad and anxious, and it’s making me wonder if I should give up the internet for awhile.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

lol imagine you have a cult of personality and tens of millions of devoted, hypnotized adoring cultists who will literally kill for you and want to install you as dictator

your opponent is a geriatric, low energy stutterer with a propensity to sniff the hair of young girls who rarely even appears in public and hasn't been relevant in nearly a decade, and only then because of his associations

now imagine you are somehow able to gently caress up with that kind of head start, and actually get people to hate you so much that you get colossally owned in the election to a record degree

how loving bad is that on a scale of 1 to lmao

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ugly In The Morning posted:

That bit mostly comes up in regards to self pardoning/pardoning while under impeachment, I can’t see any Supreme Court ever reading “except in cases of impeachment” and being like “pardoning an impeachment is fine”.

Oh I thought you meant that he couldn’t issue pardons while under impeachment. It’s an argument I’ve seen going around. The meaning you’re discussing is the more common one.

Also I think there is a novel argument to be made that pardons related to an attack one of the branches of government, encouraged by another would be invalid, as a violation of the principle of co-equal branches of government. Otherwise what’s to stop a President from encouraging an attack on the Supreme Court (and assuming it’s in DC vs where a justice lives as that may include state and local laws) and just pardoning everyone after.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bi_kRv0dOk

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

SRQ posted:

I don't think the cops having access to criminal internet activity to catch your rear end is bad.
The bad comes when they start breaking into protected records without a warrant, or tracing and tracking everyone with the assumption of criminality.

How many of the same people "watching your rear end" are "tracking everyone with the assumption of criminality."

Feds aren't YOUR friend

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

AHH F/UGH posted:

lol imagine you have a cult of personality and tens of millions of devoted, hypnotized adoring cultists who will literally kill for you and want to install you as dictator

your opponent is a geriatric, low energy stutterer with a propensity to sniff the hair of young girls

now imagine you are somehow able to gently caress up with that kind of head start, and actually get people to hate you so much that you get colossally owned in the election to a record degree

Don't forget things like you have a zillion impending indictments and lawsuits, you're banned from international travel and you own a bunch of golf courses and golf is your whole life and the PGA and Scotland just told you to cram it up your big wet rear end.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

AHH F/UGH posted:

your opponent is a geriatric, low energy stutterer with a propensity to sniff the hair of young girls who rarely even appears in public and hasn't been relevant in nearly a decade, and only then because of his associations

this isn't really fair, biden's been more popular than obama in polls since 2009. a lot of old people like him a lot even if they do not know how to tweet

biden really was a frontrunner in 2008, lol if obama ran in and ripped the rug out of the guy who would have actually helped unions

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

vaginite posted:

and it’s making me wonder if I should give up the internet for awhile.

Every single one of us absolutely should.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Don't forget things like you have a zillion impending indictments and lawsuits, you're banned from international travel and you own a bunch of golf courses and golf is your whole life and the PGA and Scotland just told you to cram it up your big wet rear end.

He also has a wife who hates him

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

I think Tump is more upset about losing Twitter and his Golf poo poo than anything else that's happened to him.

Like imagine being so completely devoid of a soul and not caring about the near 400k dead in your country, and that upsets you more.

What a loser

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Hahaha goddamn at just... everything. It really feels like the final minutes of a movie’s third act where the villains get their comeuppance.

More MAGA tears. Moooore.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Powered Descent posted:

Every single one of us absolutely should.

That's bait

I don't want to have to be physically present for any of you jakasses to reap the benefits of your existence

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

How is anyone with face to face access to trump not just yelling at him and calling him a disgusting useless moron all the time??

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

this lady probably got paid like USD2000-3000 to write this. The source is probably a friend of hers. 3000 dollars!

as a freelance writer, lmao

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Pick posted:

this isn't really fair, biden's been more popular than obama in polls since 2009. a lot of old people like him a lot even if they do not know how to tweet

biden really was a frontrunner in 2008, lol if obama ran in and ripped the rug out of the guy who would have actually helped unions

I don't understand why you like Joe Biden so much. You seem rather enamoured by the senior citizen whose greatest definable attribute is that he's not Donald J. Trump.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

webmeister posted:

as a freelance writer, lmao

It's true though. That's the kind of pay cheque you'd expect for 1500 words for that organization!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Aegis Bear posted:

Hahaha goddamn at just... everything. It really feels like the final minutes of a movie’s third act where the villains get their comeuppance.

More MAGA tears. Moooore.
A fitting conclusion to a nightmare of a Presidency

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Normy posted:

How is anyone with face to face access to trump not just yelling at him and calling him a disgusting useless moron all the time??

We have carefully curated who will stand before us, why should trump be any different?

Our network is made of the same people I'm afraid and we've demonstrated that as mater of fact

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Normy posted:

God willing, that's exactly what Melania is doing

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Asterite34 posted:

We've got the Black Ops folk who won't tolerate him running around with a head of State secrets he'll happily sell if given the offer, and New York types who suspect he has a head full of Epstein stuff he could blab for a book deal.

Trongo would be absolutely worthless at selling state secrets. He's never read a briefing longer than three bullet points, and only then if it includes T***p at least twice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Nick Jr. Face posted:

A fitting conclusion to a nightmare of a Presidency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7CZgKNVC9c