Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

This guarantees a Culk BOTW, just please no xanax slave on the table portion.

Edit: Mack, Mike Stoklasa, Jay Bauman, and Rich Evans kick off right where they left off and start talkin’ ghosts. Specifically, Mack gifts Mike with a “spirit box” and they attempt to use it in real time. They then discuss Mike’s desire to have a paranormal experience some day, as well as a super creepy murder house he’d like to visit. :hellyeah:

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Jan 16, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

mallratcal posted:

Edit: Mack, Mike Stoklasa, Jay Bauman, and Rich Evans kick off right where they left off and start talkin’ ghosts. Specifically, Mack gifts Mike with a “spirit box” and they attempt to use it in real time. They then discuss Mike’s desire to have a paranormal experience some day, as well as a super creepy murder house he’d like to visit. :hellyeah:

I had weird deja vu that I've heard this before and at the halfway mark it was confirmed that this is an old episode re-released. They are speculating what SW Episode 9 will be in the future.

Oh and now that I look at the comments they are from 2019. Culk is a hack fraud!

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

lobsterminator posted:

I had weird deja vu that I've heard this before and at the halfway mark it was confirmed that this is an old episode re-released. They are speculating what SW Episode 9 will be in the future.

Oh and now that I look at the comments they are from 2019. Culk is a hack fraud!

God damnit Culk! :(

I guess I've never listened to this, I have no memory of this murder house.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Scaramouche posted:

In preparation for the D&D commentary dropping I've been catching up on the other ones, and finally did the Samurai Cop one. It was pretty entertaining hearing their speculation before they knew a lot of things (like if Matt Hannon was even alive still) but at the end they mention Samurai Cop 2 being in production. That's obviously come and gone, but did they ever mention it again? In reading the reviews it looks like the worst kind of remake for this kind of thing, full of winks and nods instead of the misapplied sincerity of the original.

In a best of the worst (Hollywood cop probably) he mentions samurai cop 2 as being “terrible”

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
They are going to replace who shell not named in Home Alone 2 with RLM.

My first blu-ray was 5 Sony picture junk that came with the PlayStation 3 (40gb model). I went straight from DVD to 4-bay NAS server.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Endless Trash posted:

Rich Evans is very old. He played Doom when it came out. And no little younglings not the 2016 release, I’m talking about the original Doom. He played it, when he was a kid. That is how old he is. Can you even imagine? You cannot. Go play your little Halo game, dear fetus. Rich is probably playing Doom again, the original, because he’s ancient.

Rich must be some sort of Lovecraftian Elder God.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Mike played Dr. Mario

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

The first VHS tapes I can remember owning as a kid was the Star Trek TOS films box set. I think it was a Christmas gift from my grandparents, I was super hyped to get it. (I was born a huge dork)

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

lobsterminator posted:

Mike played Dr. Mario

Like, in a movie??

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

colonelwest posted:

The first VHS tapes I can remember owning as a kid was the Star Trek TOS films box set. I think it was a Christmas gift from my grandparents, I was super hyped to get it. (I was born a huge dork)

lol i still have a DVD box set of the movies from before nemesis and when TMP was the only film with a directors cut

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

lobsterminator posted:

Everyone did. It came out in the 90s so it counts as a pretty new game.

It's been 28 years since Doom came out, when it came out Pong was only 21 years old.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Silver lining to the pandemic: Disney's cutting off the supply to the biggest losers in their fanbase.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/15/business/disneyland-annual-passes.html

quote:

Disneyland ends annual passes, citing uncertainty around the pandemic.

Disneyland, which has been closed for 10 months because of California’s strict approach to coronavirus safety, alerted annual passholders that it was ending the popular program, which it started offering to hard-core customers in the 1980s.

The Walt Disney Company said it would begin issuing prorated refunds in the coming days. Annual passes to Disneyland were most recently $419 to $1,449, depending on access and perks.

Disney declined to say how many people were enrolled. The Orange County Register estimated in 2018 that Disneyland sold “hundreds of thousands” annual passes a year.

In part, the program is ending because Disney expects pent-up demand — from passholders and day guests alike — to far outstrip capacity when the attractions eventually reopen. Walt Disney World in Florida returned in July and has been running at 35 percent capacity since the fall.

In a letter to passholders, Ken Potrock, president of the Disneyland Resort, cited uncertainty about the duration of the pandemic and “expected restrictions around the reopening of our theme parks.”

“We plan to use this time while we remain closed to develop new membership offerings,” he said. He gave no update on when Disneyland might reopen.

Disneyland typically attracts more than 18 million visitors per year; an adjacent Disney theme park in Anaheim, Calif., draws 10 million. Total revenue in 2019 stood at roughly $3.8 billion, according to analysts.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

super sweet best pal posted:

Silver lining to the pandemic: Disney's cutting off the supply to the biggest losers in their fanbase.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/15/business/disneyland-annual-passes.html

God, I know someone who has continued to go to Disney like every other weekend all through the pandemic.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

stephenthinkpad posted:

My first blu-ray was 5 Sony picture junk that came with the PlayStation 3 (40gb model). I went straight from DVD to 4-bay NAS server.

same, or close to it, because my first blu-ray was actually the copy of spider-man 3 in the box with the ps3

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

PostNouveau posted:

God, I know someone who has continued to go to Disney like every other weekend all through the pandemic.

How? California has been closed for almost a year and FL was closed for months with really restricted ticket access since.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

stephenthinkpad posted:

You mean Trump?

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

13Pandora13 posted:

How? California has been closed for almost a year and FL was closed for months with really restricted ticket access since.

Parts of Downtown Disney are still open if you really need a fix of paying for overpriced garbage on Disney owned private property.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Mack is actually replacing himself in full as an adult. This is the true vision for home alone 2 colon lost in new york

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mallratcal posted:

I'm 90% sure I've already listened to it, or they brought up that celebrity hologram park movie idea before on some other show. Either way, they're talking about what they expect from Star Wars IX, so it's been recorded ages ago, clearly. There will be no new Culk BotW.

E: the comments on the podcast page are from November 2019. They've probably changed something on the page, and that triggered their automatic twitter thing to post it as a new article.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Jan 17, 2021

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Grapplejack posted:

Mack is actually replacing himself in full as an adult. This is the true vision for home alone 2 colon lost in new york

i support rotoscoping in modern day mack

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Add Ghost McCulkin to Return of the Jedi

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

rich evans doing the at-st dance

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Add Ghost McCulkin to Return of the Jedi

put him over greedo and redo macluky to "mcculkin"

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Grapplejack posted:

George Lucas is going to direct the new post-Trump cut.

“I want more 500 more birds in the pigeon lady scenes.”

“But George we’re just here to change the Trump cameo.”

“I want more birds! Make them crows.”

“But George she’s the PIGEON lady... sighhh fine.”

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Actually you’ll find that the original vision was to include Trump as a much larger part of the narrative. We will be using state of the art (for the mid 90s) CGI to add Donald Trump to nearly half of the films scenes. Finally Home Alone 2 as it was intended.

Edit: oh god this is actually a thing in the news? If they seriously go removing scenes from movies 25 years after the fact because the people in the movie suck then I’m gonna be very unhappy.

Gutcruncher fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Jan 17, 2021

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

colonelwest posted:

He's gonna put some jpgs of rocks over Trump, problem solved

Also Kevin is renamed to Kailooni McBlembugu

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Unless Trump somehow is still making money off Home Alone 2, editing him out is the dumbest performative thing to do.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Cgi trump stepping in bantha dung and then singing Jedi Rock

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jose Oquendo posted:

Unless Trump somehow is still making money off Home Alone 2, editing him out is the dumbest performative thing to do.

my thoughts and prayers go to Donald Trump for suffering this injustice

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

colonelwest posted:

"and make that door bigger"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Jose Oquendo posted:

the dumbest performative thing to do.

have you been paying attention at all to the past four years?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Marv shot first

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Raskolnikov38 posted:

have you been paying attention at all to the past four years?

drat you’re right we should change art after the fact as public opinion changes.

Unrelated movie clip:
https://youtu.be/J2_tJIgfnDA

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

super sweet best pal posted:

What a shame.
https://twitter.com/28_sex_location/status/1346258840082386956?s=20

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Gutcruncher posted:

drat you’re right we should change art after the fact as public opinion changes.

Unrelated movie clip:

Right, editing out five seconds of the cultural milestone that is Home Alone 2 is the new burning of the Library of Alexandria

Don't worry, they aren't coming for your Trumpy Bear collection

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Gutcruncher posted:

Unrelated movie clip:

no its loving stupid performative bullshit

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Gutcruncher posted:

That's a big part of it, and it's an empty, meaningless gesture. This would only happen so Fox/Disney could gain some favor with the public. The people who would decide whether or not to cut the scene are the same people who donated to all the different conservative/Republican groups that help put Trump in power, and they'll continue to make those donations in the future.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Who gives a flying gently caress, its funny

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

In today's news, a woman was arrested at Disneyland for walking around bottomless. When asked for comment, she just claimed she was just going full Winnie the Pooh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

Right, editing out five seconds of the cultural milestone that is Home Alone 2 is the new burning of the Library of Alexandria

Don't worry, they aren't coming for your Trumpy Bear collection

“We should edit art 25 years later as opinions change” is still bullshit whether it’s a pointless cameo in a disposable comedy or a major scene in a timeless classic.