Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lmao

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1350994827337465856

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I knew a black girl who was the opposite of this, which I'm not sure has some internet name. She was pretty open about just straight up having a racism fetish. She paid for her husband to get a Confederate Flag tattoo.

What, the confederate flag? No I'm not racist, my wife is black and she wanted me to get it! Yes of course she's real!!

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I think I've heard this Public Enemy song before, when it was called Pollywanacracka off of Fear of a Black PLanet

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I knew a black girl who was the opposite of this, which I'm not sure has some internet name. She was pretty open about just straight up having a racism fetish. She paid for her husband to get a Confederate Flag tattoo.

if you're a white prostitute and a customer pays you to call them the n word is it still racist to say it or is it more racist to turn down their money

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Augus posted:

if you're a white prostitute and a customer pays you to call them the n word is it still racist to say it or is it more racist to turn down their money

What if they wanted you to bake a cake

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Snowy posted:

I have a very clear memory of an old David letterman top 10 list of something like “top ten worst selling adult films” and one of the punchlines was “average sized blacks”

I googled it, thinking that wouldn’t have gone over well but it seems I made the whole thing up.

Are you old enough to have been around when email forwards were a super common thing? Racist joke in fake letterman top ten list was really common

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

im not a foot guy but those chicks definatley gently caress

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

yea, new veagas was the wildest and best of the series

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

KoRMaK posted:

im not a foot guy but those chicks definatley gently caress

thanks buddy. good to know.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Chill it's not actually the case

TheGoonspiracist
Jul 24, 2002

The terrible secret of space... :stonk: the Mods, they knew!

Kit Walker posted:

There aren’t any others

The whole queen of spades thing is kind of like the old “how can you tell if someone is vegan?” joke. They never shut up about it

Queen of Hearts and the Red Queen definitely have mind control/psychological/sexual implications...

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/PUSSYTHR0B/status/1351012099519094784

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance
queen of spades is pick up 5 in crazy 8s, those ladies are probably professional crazy 8s players

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

Slippery posted:

Chill it's not actually the case

Admittedly I only read the headline but it looks like it to me: https://apnews.com/article/biden-inauguration-joe-biden-capitol-siege-politics-ap-top-news-ab877d14bc97682973add2acd514218e

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Cena is a marine through and through

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

they call themselves Johnny's Aces

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

second and third paragraphs of the actual story:

quote:

Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy told The Associated Press on Sunday that officials are conscious of the potential threat, and he warned commanders to be on the lookout for any problems within their ranks as the inauguration approaches. So far, however, he and other leaders say they have seen no evidence of any threats, and officials said the vetting hadn’t flagged any issues that they were aware of.

”We’re continually going through the process, and taking second, third looks at every one of the individuals assigned to this operation,” McCarthy said in an interview after he and other military leaders went through an exhaustive, three-hour security drill in preparation for Wednesday’s inauguration. He said Guard members are also getting training on how to identify potential insider threats.

it’s AP using as poo poo a headline as they could get away with to entice people to click on it

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Yeah it’s one of those “The Pentagon has plans to attack Canada!” kinds of things where all it means is that they have people who try to think through every possible scenario whether they think it’s going to happen or not.

It could still totally happen though.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
my "of course the armed forces is loyal to the incoming administration" t-shirt is raising a lot of questions already answered by the shirt

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

SniperWoreConverse posted:

What do the other queen tats mean?

Is the queen of hearts romantic or is it a weird... thing? Are diamonds looking for pay pigs? Clubs?

What about the other, rarer, suits? Acorns? Bells? Swords? Cups?

If I see a chick with a super specific sexual tat should I be clued in how do I seem cool and fuckable and in the know, and NOT like a hapless loser goon?

Queen of Hearts tattoo means you identify strongly with the bad guy from Alice in Wonderland.

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Zesty posted:

Queen of Hearts tattoo means you identify strongly with the bad guy from Alice in Wonderland.

so it would be a guillotine fetish

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

The Cameo posted:

so it would be a guillotine fetish
like... circumsion or some poo poo??

....or perhaps the absence of it

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

My grandma used to make baked Alaska every Easter, I looked forward to it

What's not to love about cake, ice cream, and meringue

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mr. Lobe posted:

My grandma used to make baked Alaska every Easter, I looked forward to it

What's not to love about cake, ice cream, and meringue

Sedition, apparently.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

TheGoonspiracist posted:

Queen of Hearts and the Red Queen definitely have mind control/psychological/sexual implications...

Would you like to play a game of solitaire?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
owned

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

as always, I love to remind people

SUCC!

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

that's one bad empanada!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
He's the opposite of Succ. Watch his video on Che or gusanos, lmao.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
"Anti-Americanism isn't an ideology" lmao

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Tokamak posted:

that's one bad empanada!

wow. that empanada is muy loco

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

as always, I love to remind people

SUCC!

really doing a disservice by not simply saying "columbus, the OG of american slave trade"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

pentyne posted:

really doing a disservice by not simply saying "columbus, the OG of american slave trade"

Local gabagool discovers one weird trick to wipe out a whole culture and spin it as a positive thing/Spreading Christianity.....

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/TheEpicDept/status/1351033795563167744?s=20

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

americans: heh, we know our country is a joke. we just won't do anything about it. owned, non-americans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

R. Mute posted:

americans: heh, we know our country is a joke. we just won't do anything about it. owned, non-americans.

a foreigner, neil breenishly regarding the american impeachment procedures: isn't that corrupt?