Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

now i know all about formula 1 racing. i didn't before a hour or so ago. why?

did you know that there is a thing that is called a "super license" that is required to compete in formula 1 races. it can cost almost a million dollars!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

For those of you in need of acquiring the jazz cabbage:

May she bless you with abundance.

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

got my first live rosin cart. it's Banana and tastes like dirt but it's v good

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Evan Jellicle

all aboard the dab train
choom choom

Thank you CoG for this crisp winter sig!

Kazinsal

have not done a weed since high school and that was some really lovely stuff that didn't seem to do much even then. bought a few 2.5mg edibles and tried one tonight. didn't seem to do much so maybe 5 mg is a better place?

took about an hour to feel it and then I was just kinda relaxed and funny things were funnier for about another hour and now I'm just back to normal

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
sounds bunk friend. how full were u when u first dosed

Kazinsal

prepuce repurposed posted:

sounds bunk friend. how full were u when u first dosed

pretty full, had a sandwich about an hour beforehand, that'd probably have something to do with it eh

Areola Grande

wait it out. If u wake up baked u should just go back 2 sleep. That's The best part

If not call the cops :cop:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kazinsal posted:

have not done a weed since high school and that was some really lovely stuff that didn't seem to do much even then. bought a few 2.5mg edibles and tried one tonight. didn't seem to do much so maybe 5 mg is a better place?

took about an hour to feel it and then I was just kinda relaxed and funny things were funnier for about another hour and now I'm just back to normal

5mg is the minimum psychoactive dose of d9-THC so I recommend 10mg to start of you want to feel things for about two hours.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Do not play fuuuuuck around and find out with edible weed. Especially don't add horks of vape to that equation.
I know you're going to green out at some point, we all have, so if you feel reality melting and perception echoes and all that, drink water, cronch some peppercorns and take a shower. Call a friendly voice. You'll be okay.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Take your meds, drink more water, and finish your homework.

Auntie Six wants you all to do well :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Do not Maureen Dowd yourself because the next day your pee will smell exactly like freshly harvested weed.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Being around weed all the time has given me a "scent-blindness" to the common musk of weed but now I can instantly detect the different terpines between different strains. Some smell like grapes or licorice and coffee even... its amazing

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Vei

Dick Bastardly posted:

Being around weed all the time has given me a "scent-blindness" to the common musk of weed but now I can instantly detect the different terpines between different strains. Some smell like grapes or licorice and coffee even... its amazing

same .....

i have like 2 bowls left of pre98 bubba kush and it has the greatest coffee-ish smell ever ._,

Queen-Of-Hearts

everybody shut the gently caress up and turn the sound on for this:

https://twitter.com/jusdaydreamin/status/1352513803855015936?s=20

Areola Grande

smells like a forest nymph's butthole :shrug:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

thinkin bout smonking it :hmmorks:

Queen-Of-Hearts

Maybe don't get super high and finally start reading that horror book you've been meaning to get to all these years.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Sorry you lost me at "don't get super high"

Queen-Of-Hearts

Oh no don't get me wrong, DO get Super High, just don't also creep yourself right the gently caress out.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

High reading that is not creepy: the Tiffany Aching books

Papa Was A Video Toaster

How does anyone get scared by a book? Just close your eyes and the scary thing is gone.

Queen-Of-Hearts

TVsVeryOwn posted:

How does anyone get scared by a book? Just close your eyes and the scary thing is gone.

JUST TURN AROUND hahaha

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
I've done so much Jack Herer in my life I feel beholden to his legacy

Heather Papps

hello friend

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

About a 4.5

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TheShrike posted:

About a 4.5

Do better, we gotta smoke our way to 69 (the weed number)

Queen-Of-Hearts

*stretches out in thread like climbing into a well-used hammock*

Papa Was A Video Toaster

it's cold, but i will hammock literally

Queen-Of-Hearts

the trick to snow ham mocking is figuring out the right size fire underneath. START VERY VERY SMALL

Queen-Of-Hearts

Welp, that typo is a keeper.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

the trick to snow ham mocking is figuring out the right size fire underneath. START VERY VERY SMALL

snow hams are what i call my extremely white butt during the winter months please don't mock

Stoner Sloth

Heather Papps posted:

snow hams are what i call my extremely white butt during the winter months please don't mock

Heather Papps inadvertently cosplaying beloved simpsons character principal skinner every time he uses a sauna

also hi friends, had some hash beer last night and it was good and got me quite nicely too high to post in byob

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Queen-Of-Hearts

Heather Papps posted:

Snow hams? At this time of year? In this part of the world? Located entirely in this thread?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

The North American Snow Ham is a rare cryptid but it is widely known in parts of Canada and also, hilariously, South Florida.

Queen-Of-Hearts

Tonight is new strain (to me) night. Honey Bee!
Hope i catch a... rad BUZZZZZ.

Heather Papps

hello friend

today at the dispensiary i bought a 20 dollar joint with oils and kiefs and i'm excited to smoke it but i am waiting to after dinner

Queen-Of-Hearts

I just took a championship bite off some high-test sativa tootsie roll.
I am ready for the brain Olympics

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i took down an enormous bowl and im zooted

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow okay i have never smoked less of a joint in my life i think i took a picture