Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

this is some good poo poo thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Glumwheels posted:

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1351997635909963776

I would be very surprised if rudy and the trump kids didn't walk out of the WH with secret pardons

These don't exist

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Glumwheels posted:

I would be very surprised if rudy and the trump kids didn't walk out of the WH with secret pardons

lol

"I have this piece of paper that says I was pardoned"
"Biden administration, is this true? Do you have a record of this?"
"No idea what they're talking about. Indict away."

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Glumwheels posted:

As people said, those don't exist. Even if they did, you can't pardon state level crimes.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

:owned:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

All of this. I need all the footage of Qultists melting down sent directly to my brain.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Like, if a secret pardon existed, what would be the purpose?

AHA! GOTCHA! YOU WERE TRYING TO CHARGE ME WITH A CRIME THAT I MOST LIKELY DID! WELL I ALREADY WHISPERED TO MYSELF THAT I'M NOT IN TROUBLE!!!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress Graham.

What ever happened to moral loving courage in this country? I so loving sick and tired of poo poo like "we need law and order" or "we're a nation of laws" coming from ANY politicians mouth (but especially Republicans) when they are just so loving willing to let poo poo like Trump inciting an insurrection go unpunished on any level.

I mean the vast majority of Republicans should be up in loving arms over what Trump did on Jan 6th.

Can you imagine how fast trump would have been impeached if he was a President in the 60s/70s? Republicans of that era sure as hell wouldn't have said "Oh there's only like 2 weeks left in this term so we should just grit our teeth and bear it."

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

rude

Thunder God Biden
Sep 8, 2004

Israel is not a legitimate entity, and no amount of pressure can force us to recognize its right to exist.

TMMadman posted:

gently caress Graham.

What ever happened to moral loving courage in this country? I so loving sick and tired of poo poo like "we need law and order" or "we're a nation of laws" coming from ANY politicians mouth (but especially Republicans) when they are just so loving willing to let poo poo like Trump inciting an insurrection go unpunished on any level.

I mean the vast majority of Republicans should be up in loving arms over what Trump did on Jan 6th.

Can you imagine how fast trump would have been impeached if he was a President in the 60s/70s? Republicans of that era sure as hell wouldn't have said "Oh there's only like 2 weeks left in this term so we should just grit our teeth and bear it."

Trumop

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Thump! posted:

Like, if a secret pardon existed, what would be the purpose?

AHA! GOTCHA! YOU WERE TRYING TO CHARGE ME WITH A CRIME THAT I MOST LIKELY DID! WELL I ALREADY WHISPERED TO MYSELF THAT I'M NOT IN TROUBLE!!!

these people have driven themselves literally insane is the answer

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

ZeusCannon posted:

What thread has the most takes on Q people trying to figure out why there weren't arrests. I need that atm.

yes I need it

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
What thread has the most takes on Q people trying to figure out why there weren't arrests. I need that atm.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

ZeusCannon posted:

Just follow whoever comments on William Moons tweets, a hotbed of crazy

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
hot dawg my son has poo poo six times today and then he clapped and said trump is gone god bless the usa and i told him he’s got it all wrong and then he sat down in a pile of his latest seventh poo poo

hope tromp is enjoying his first day as a free man. gone hon hanger a bit

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I thought he could issue a pardon but not make it public? That's what I mean by "secret pardon".

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

TMMadman posted:

gently caress Graham.

Because no president in the 60s/70s had millions of fanatics ready to yell at Republicans who turned their backs on their favorite prez.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

suffer

may you live forever

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

I thought he could issue a pardon but not make it public? That's what I mean by "secret pardon".

No.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

This lady needs some compassionate care. Not for her sake but for ours.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I am pretty sure pardons and the money in the bank briefcase from wwe work completely differently from each other

But, I am not 100%

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

ZeusCannon posted:

My man, sounds like you need this gallery I collected this morning.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

goth smoking cloves posted:

I am pretty sure pardons and the money in the bank briefcase from wwe work completely differently from each other

But, I am not 100%

I want them to be the same now tho

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

grack posted:

These don't exist

I say with completely undeserved confidence

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Skrode posted:

The trump library is three greasy people magazines stacked on a tacky end table

the fake TIME magazine with trump on the cover displayed in a temperature and humidity controlled bulletproof viewing case

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress your feelings

Ghost of RBG
Sep 21, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

this guy gets it

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Strep Vote posted:

She done.

RUMP

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i thought i felt your touch in my car on my clutch

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

TRUMP?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I just think back to like 2016/2017 when South Korea impeached their President over a political scandal.

And it turns out South Korea is better at their constitution than us too since theirs states that a person who is being impeached is not able to use the powers of their office until the the impeachment has been adjudicated.

erenoyo
Jun 30, 2019

by Fluffdaddy

bless you my friend

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chinatown posted:

live forever

whoa wtf

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

the trump thread literally caused the 'alt' on my keyboard to rub off because the only IT security here is my boss walking by

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Strep Vote posted:

What, put her on antipsychotics?

Can you imagine how that conversation would go?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

That's the good stuff

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

TMMadman posted:

gently caress Graham.

source your quotes

lmao moral courage in america the gently caress is this lib poo poo

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
On the one hand there's no such thing as a secret pardon

On the other hand, TRUMP

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

this is the best thing I've seen all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU