Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
https://twitter.com/davejorgenson/status/1177303022805946368?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

guys, how funny would it be if the storm happened now. lmao.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
a bunch of kids named "joseph" will be born in November

btw, both of my kids have multiple kids in their class named barack

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

This painting made my mom stop talking to me for a few months when I posted it

is that Space cop

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what does she want him to do?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Jon Irenicus posted:

what're we talking here - strombo? pizza? cheeser?

I call this piece The 2021 Presidential Inauguration.

The Big Mac represents Trump. Large, revolting, geometrically unsettling. A greasy all-American bellow recognized worldwide. Still, when you hear the name, your idiot brain wants to indulge in it.
The vanilla shake represents Biden. More specifically, Biden's yogurt-like brains. Bland, immaterial, and only available a few hours a day because the machinery breaks down.
The fries represent the people. Our posts. Sometimes hot, sometimes cold, they are legion. But they must never be forgotten.
The nugs represent hope. A golden, shiny nug of hope. IRL, this comes in the form of empty quotes. Or maybe Bernie Sanders. I don't know. i think i'm dying i ate too much macdondlad TRUERNMP

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trumppp

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Reality Protester posted:

is that Space cop

My brother suggested I title it "Qualified Immunity"

but no the uniform is just based on a google image search I found for various riot cop outfits

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

God Bless Trumpy Bear

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
lot of succdem babies gonna be born in late oct

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
Man... imagine watching 99% of America's celebrities and world governments openly celebrating your president getting booed offstage. just dunking on your asses 24/7

Do the chuds ignore all this, or do they radicalize further and plot lone wolf attacks? or convince themselves that everyone on the teevee is a pedophile or has been replaced with a clone?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

#Never4Get

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

i love you, trumpy bear.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

dont post yr poops in the toilet

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

oxsnard posted:

teigen deez nuts

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

ram dass in hell posted:

dont post yr poops in the toilet

this is 100% an "after" pic

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Hard to believe we've lived ten hours in a post-Trump world.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

smarxist posted:

trumpy bear is DEAD

trumpy bear sees all

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
hold on i am getting word another impeachment must happen https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1352081271485308929

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 41 hours!
what is "trump"?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

neutral milf hotel posted:

this is 100% an "after" pic

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Alec Eiffel posted:

chrissy teigen is q for libs

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

FistEnergy posted:

Man... imagine watching 99% of America's celebrities and world governments openly celebrating your president getting booed offstage. just dunking on your asses 24/7

Do the chuds ignore all this, or do they radicalize further and plot lone wolf attacks? or convince themselves that everyone on the teevee is a pedophile or has been replaced with a clone?

They'll see things get steadily worse for themselves over the next four years as hospitals continue to close, jobs automate and evaporate, and the weather get worse and worse. By 2024 they'll be baying more openly for blood to be spilled

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

a.lo posted:

stop satan?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

has everyone moved on from trumps goodbye speech already? it was so insanely pathetic and needs more time in the light

its the last trump we will get for some time, maybe the last full stop

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

a.lo posted:

DO SOMETHING!!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I can do it

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

:911:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Judakel posted:

hold on i am getting word another impeachment must happen https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1352081271485308929

the law knower has logged in

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Judakel posted:

LOCK

HIM

UP

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

JOE!

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

wow presidet kamala

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

FistEnergy posted:

My guess is all three. I’m sure there will be polls later that can tell us what ratio they are to each other.

As for most celebrities not supporting Trump, that’s probably nothing new to them. They’ve got to be used to the idea that the American entertainment history is almost all liberals and I guess have made peace with that? I don’t actually know how that works.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Star Phlatulence posted:

The Big Mac represents Trump. Large, revolting, geometrically unsettling. A greasy all-American bellow recognized worldwide. Still, when you hear the name, your idiot brain wants to indulge in it.
The vanilla shake represents Biden. More specifically, Biden's yogurt-like brains. Bland, immaterial, and only available a few hours a day because the machinery breaks down.
The fries represent the people. Our posts. Sometimes hot, sometimes cold, they are legion. But they must never be forgotten.
The nugs represent hope. A golden, shiny nug of hope. IRL, this comes in the form of empty quotes. Or maybe Bernie Sanders. I don't know. i think i'm dying i ate too much macdondlad TRUERNMP

thank you. I needed this.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Marzzle posted:

why is crissy teigen important

she's q

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

AOC is best friends with her the anime betrayal will be good

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Star Phlatulence posted:

gtmatrp :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

nobody is checking in on pence