Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

LiberalExtinction posted:

not a leninist but it's going great. unionized a library. how about you? clutching your pearls over leftists in a leftist forum?

I tend to not brag how I contribute to society, which I consider basic human requirement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

dads friend steve posted:

I WANT MY loving MONEY JOE

WHERES MY GODDAMN MONEY YOU BITCH

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

commie! i shout into the void, i have now owned that leftist. lenin? what a loser. since all leftists like lenin that was a good jab haha! i sob into my bottomless mimosas

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

twoday posted:

organizing the executive orders into theme days is really the morale boost america needs right now

Mtg preview vibes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
can't wait to get my first load of J O

kater
Nov 16, 2010

I watched the Katy perry fireworks and cried she said the word fireworks and then fireworks went off then she kept saying fireworks and they kept going off stop it stop it Katy perry you can’t do this

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

leftists were mean to me that's why we can't have medicare for all or a powerful labor union or co-op sector. should have been nicer and respected the decoum standard.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

commie! i shout into the void, i have now owned that leftist. lenin? what a loser. since all leftists like lenin that was a good jab haha! i sob into my bottomless mimosas

how's the USSR going COMMIE!? nice try having a society that takes care of all, we sure shot that whole thing to poo poo with sabotage and fuckery LMAO

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

kater posted:

I watched the Katy perry fireworks and cried she said the word fireworks and then fireworks went off then she kept saying fireworks and they kept going off stop it stop it Katy perry you can’t do this

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

get this buddy - we live in a society. mind blown yet?

Loveshaft
Nov 3, 2020

Jupiter Jazz posted:

I tend to not brag how I contribute to society, which I consider basic human requirement.

:lol:

Loveshaft has issued a correction as of 05:15 on Jan 21, 2021

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

smarxist posted:

WHAT'S ALL THIS THEN

*british voice*

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Biden's first topic in CSpam and it's tearing this forum apart.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
religion is for the weak. VR IS FOR THE STRONG

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

listen commie i fought communists in my basement back in 1969

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

AbysmalPeptoBismol posted:

Why in the gently caress is the inauguration going to last multiple loving days?!

to help you forget that trump existed

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

stand back - for years I have been preparing the killing word against these drat Commies

GULAG!

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Jon Irenicus posted:

stand back - for years I have been preparing the killing word against these drat Commies

GULAG!

HISSSSSSS

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

It's always nice when people just come out and say they are tremendous dip shits

It really makes me feel at home

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Homeless Friend posted:

lenin is fully erect under the glass

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Sir Tonk posted:

to help you forget that trump existed

who was that again? I vaguely remember a politician by that name but I’m pretty sure his name spelled differently

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

GALUG

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

lol not even 12 hours into the Biden presidency and everyone left of Nixon already has 12 subcommittees on how we should all organize the circular firing squads.

2fat4sex
Apr 18, 2005

Rabid Snake posted:

Biden's first topic in CSpam and it's tearing this forum apart.

nah this poo poo rules

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

2fat4sex posted:

nah this poo poo rules

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

when someone posted this a few days ago I went on amazon and bought an adult onesie. it's blue though rather than black and red checkers. I haven't washed it yet

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Jon Irenicus posted:

this one's pretty pathetic. your first post was pretty good ngl.

Probe jupiter for his lack of an evolving gimmick

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/MegKinnardAP/status/1352008348061868032

JIM

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Bidoof

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

LMAO

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

surely THIS time the left won't immediately dissolve into in-fighting

Baron of Bad News
Aug 4, 2009

Frankly, shitposting aside, the celebration of a geriatric segregationist with a grotesque history of sexual abuse and a propensity for war crimes defeating yet another old white man who does all the same poo poo is wasted energy. If you think the optics of a slightly """better""" racist war criminal coming to power is all that we needed or that the incrementalist policies of the Democratic Party are going to resolve the issues we've been facing as a nation since founding, you're either a fool or you're ignorant. There's an excuse for the latter - our education system has been warped by Capital to sanitize the history of our nation and its many radical movements fighting for equality. If you're a fool, then no amount of ~discussion~ with you will matter.

You waltzed into a left wing forum to be a whiny shitlib and post about how Actually, Leftists Are Just As Bad nonsense. gently caress off. We're out doing the work while you're complaining about bullshit and praising the empty gestures of the Democratic Party.

We need to tear down the business union bureaucracy and reinvigorate the labor movement as a militant class vehicle to achieve the post-capitalist society we want to build. We need a mass movement and a political party of our own to agitate and expose the contradictions of Capitalism and the white supremacist, fascistic undercurrents it fosters to stay in power. If you want to whine about how leftists are bad, I'd recommend Parler to you but unfortunately for you, that poo poo got shut down. Rightfully so. I look forward to a day where not only fascists are being deplatformed, but neoliberals too.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

ah, well nevertheless,

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Jon Irenicus posted:

surely THIS time the left won't immediately dissolve into in-fighting

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

lenin is fully erect under the glass

didn't some Chinese dude get executed recently after he decided to rub his penis on mao's corpse? lmao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mrmcd posted:

JupiterJazz please come back to nyc discord I appreciate how well you trolled a bunch of broke brained internet tankies trying to go cold turkey on trump antics lol.

lmao “tankies”

enjoy your 4 years of toothless liberalism and patriot act 2, I’m glad you have the luxury of ignoring all the mounting contradictions of your utterly worthless worldview

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Spergin Morlock posted:

didn't some Chinese dude get executed recently after he decided to rub his penis on mao's corpse? lmao

I don't understand - if I know anything about Mao horny was NOT prohibited.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Jupiter Jazz posted:

Don't you follow an ideology that basically replaces one religion with another? How's that Lenin corpse going, commie?

Honky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Frankly, shitposting aside, the celebration of a geriatric segregationist with a grotesque history of sexual abuse and a propensity for war crimes defeating yet another old white man who does all the same poo poo is wasted energy. If you think the optics of a slightly """better""" racist war criminal coming to power is all that we needed or that the incrementalist policies of the Democratic Party are going to resolve the issues we've been facing as a nation since founding, you're either a fool or you're ignorant. There's an excuse for the latter - our education system has been warped by Capital to sanitize the history of our nation and its many radical movements fighting for equality. If you're a fool, then no amount of ~discussion~ with you will matter.

You waltzed into a left wing forum to be a whiny shitlib and post about how Actually, Leftists Are Just As Bad nonsense. gently caress off. We're out doing the work while you're complaining about bullshit and praising the empty gestures of the Democratic Party.

We need to tear down the business union bureaucracy and reinvigorate the labor movement as a militant class vehicle to achieve the post-capitalist society we want to build. We need a mass movement and a political party of our own to agitate and expose the contradictions of Capitalism and the white supremacist, fascistic undercurrents it fosters to stay in power. If you want to whine about how leftists are bad, I'd recommend Parler to you but unfortunately for you, that poo poo got shut down. Rightfully so. I look forward to a day where not only fascists are being deplatformed, but neoliberals too.