Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

2DCAT posted:

I was told that ducklo embedding would be enabled after cspam became a top level forum wtf

you can embed ducklo if you want to, just be sure to use one with a wide flair at the base otherwise you're in for a pretty embarrassing trip to the ER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Crazyweasel posted:

can you believe after 4 years of just straight lmaos from posting trmop we have like, nothing

We are going to have to groan over Hamilton references for 4 years instead of getting Rudy melting on live tv. Life ain’t fair

thanks to President Trump I am once again able to game

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Under Trump we had opportunity!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Crazyweasel posted:

can you believe after 4 years of just straight lmaos from posting trmop we have like, nothing

We are going to have to groan over Hamilton references for 4 years instead of getting Rudy melting on live tv. Life ain’t fair

live by the trump , die by the trump

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
the 2024 RNC primary basically starts tomorrow and while nobody will ever breathe the same rarefied air as dingaloid timtam, maybe the new batch of candidates will be able to make up for it with sheer volume

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

uber_stoat posted:

dare you learn the secrets of the chunky combination

personal trainer: what are you shooting for here - slim, toned, something more athletic?

me:

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Sir Tonk posted:

just a bunch of guys being dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe0HIzMfMIA

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Matt Bruenig or whatever has some dumbass old man avatar but he’s just some doughy teen

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

free a.lo

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
it's weird to hit the end of the trump thread, refresh, and not have 1-3 more pages of content ready to go

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

The Chairman posted:

the 2024 RNC primary basically starts tomorrow and while nobody will ever breathe the same rarefied air as dingaloid timtam, maybe the new batch of candidates will be able to make up for it with sheer volume

Ted Cruz is gonna start saying the n word

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i mean what will truimp do now?> golf? just watch TV?

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

PDP-1 posted:

you can embed ducklo if you want to, you can leave your friends behind
cause your friends don't embed, and if they don't embed, well, they're no friends of mine

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

The Chairman posted:

nobody will care until someone does a mexicans are rapists speech

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chinatown posted:

i mean what will truimp do now?> golf? just watch TV?

GOP PRIMARIES START TOMORROW

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Alec Eiffel posted:

Matt Bruenig or whatever has some dumbass old man avatar but he’s just some doughy teen

he’s in his early thirties

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Trump needs to headline CPAC to stay out of the court room

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Matts whole Twitter game is to troll fake leftists, but he has pretty good opinions on things re: welfare

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I sincerely believe God did COVID to destroy Trump and have a new president sworn in with a gigantic Celtic Bible

Seems like the sort of poo poo He’d pull.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

The Chairman posted:

he seems like a guy who knows exactly how much he sucks and is at peace with himself for it, compared to the trump kids who have never had a self-aware thought in their lives

i think the key diff is that Hunter usually looks relaxed in photos whereas Don Jr is always in the midst of a cocaine enhanced anxiety attack

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

I sincerely believe God did COVID to destroy Trump and have a new president sworn in with a gigantic Celtic Bible

there is no God

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

Vim Fuego posted:

elf pr0n getting political

I'm old enough to get this

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
On the one hand, BIden sucks and I mmisss TRmdp already. ON the other hand, I'm looking forward to fun scandals like "wore a tan suit" and "terrorist fist jab" and "not giving the tea party tax exempt status". Can't wait to see what the first big "controversy" that comes up is. The pelaton thing is already pretty funny.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
the only higher power is Chaos, for it created everything and will ultimately destroy everything

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

The Chairman posted:

I've got a ducklo, but you can't see it, it's embedded in Canada

Free Baloogan

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
embrace Chaos

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Trump 2024 campaign starts tomorrow

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

a.lo posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

righteous probe.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
you can’t understand Chaos, you can only accept it

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

2DCAT posted:

So many people I know being name dropped for new roles lmao... We're hosed as they're mostly all terrible

If it makes you feel better, my best boss joined the admin and she's legitimately very good.

So there will be some moderate counter suck.

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
someone said a different movie before but what this is really like is the end of The Final Sacrifice starring Zap Rowsdower and you are the cultists who are now free and we're wandering away into the canadian wilderness and you are are so free, eh?

Son of Man has issued a correction as of 21:07 on Feb 16, 2021

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Guess I'll get back into some good video games

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Son of Man posted:

someone said a different movie before but what this is really like is the end of The Final Sacrifice starring Zap Rowsdower and we are the cultists who are now free and we're wandering away into the canadian wilderness and we are are so free, eh?

CSPAM is actually Mike Pipper in this story

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Eleven Eleven posted:

Like, I should by all reasonable measure hate Hunter Biden. He's an oligarch failson coasting on his father's name. But I can't. He's just living his best life.

if joe biden was my dad id fuckin smoke crack too

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

ram dass in hell posted:

if joe biden was my dad id fuckin smoke crack too

impress our allies and shake our foes

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth

It's over

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
look at these idiots post on my Imgur post of the WHERE’S MY GODDAMN MONEY? meme

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Alec Eiffel posted:

Liz constantly has people assuming she married an old man lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Joseph hard-R Biden, Jr.