Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

infernal machines posted:

did you see that coverage of q-anon leading up to and during the inauguration i posted? they're turning themselves inside out trying to divine meaning from literally anything they can find. so yeah, anything he posts will be seen as approval to carry out his "plan" which will be whatever they've got it into their heads to do already

it’s pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it is, it's a lot like watching a doomsday prophet cult the day after doomsday

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

biden has already made terfs mad, so that's good, at least

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://mobile.twitter.com/RawStory/status/1352321512456515585

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

https://twitter.com/repmtg/status/1352359178355011586?s=21

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
it’s not on the website yet, maybe that’s part of why it’s hard

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

impeachment for what? getting elected?

mystes
May 31, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

You need a reason now? This poo poo is harder than I thought.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Roosevelt posted:

https://twitter.com/JoJoFromJerz/status/1352362762354225154

fuckin' dying @ 'klan of green gables'

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

psiox posted:

fuckin' dying @ 'klan of green gables'

that was good

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

jonny 290 is going to scream brunch at you for laughing at a thing

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
i feel bad for looking at comments on toots but i wanted to see if there was any more context for what these people actually have a problem with

and yep, it's just Getting Elected At All

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

the whole q thing is a case study in what happens if you defund public education for 40+ years; you get a congress with people who can barely sign their own name or hold a coherent thought

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He and his dad were involved with the mafia concrete stuff in New York back from the 60s through the 80s, it wasn't just what he saw in movies.

trump and guliani are friends because for some reason* rudy left all the real estate developers who had been paying millions in bribes out of the rico cases entirely even though knowingly paying illegal bribes and not reporting them is literally enterprise corruption

*hella favors I’m guessing, probably invites to rich guy stuff, help with his future mayoral campaign and access to ladies

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

infernal machines posted:

did you see that coverage of q-anon leading up to and during the inauguration i posted? they're turning themselves inside out trying to divine meaning from literally anything they can find. so yeah, anything he posts will be seen as approval to carry out his "plan" which will be whatever they've got it into their heads to do already

At it's root Qanon is a justification for killing people they don't like. That's all it is. The core tenet is mass executions on live television of the "enemy."

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

qirex posted:

trump and guliani are friends because for some reason*

theyre in the same circles and have been for decades

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

lol @ klan of green gables

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

lol I just remembered paul manafort’s lovely money laundering rug collection and $15000 ostrich jacket

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

kitten emergency posted:

lol @ klan of green gables

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

graph posted:

if you deconstruct it maybe the mafia cases were really just class war

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

qirex posted:

if you deconstruct it maybe the mafia cases were really just class war

I deconstructed your mom last night

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

my bitter bi rival posted:

im just so tired. so very tired.

same but also very depressed

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
tired but strong

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

At it's root Qanon is a justification for killing people they don't like. That's all it is. The core tenet is mass executions on live television of the "enemy."

not everyone who eventuates to those kinds of thoughts had them on their own and went looking for somewhere to express them

when people are radicalised, you can’t say they were always like that.

more and more things are coming out that show that our minds don’t seem particularly resistant to radicalisation, it’s mostly luck and where you’re born that determines if you’re racist or live a morally deficient life

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1352321556643516424

lmfaooooo

Nevergirls
Jul 4, 2004

It's not right living this way, not letting others know what's true and what's false.
Cruz is evidence that for every supposedly uneducated chud, there's one that matriculated at an Ivy

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

graph posted:

yeah, circling around the toilet bowl

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

what?!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

remember when trump named him “lyin’ ted”?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt-vG_TdOT4

Ted should have been bullied more as a child imo

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

Broken Machine posted:

the whole q thing is a case study in what happens if you defund public education for 40+ years; you get a congress with people who can barely sign their own name or hold a coherent thought

you wish it was that simple. the usa actually spends a shitload on public education

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Nomnom Cookie posted:

you wish it was that simple. the usa actually spends a shitload on public education

if most of it goes to executives, lawyers and administrators does it actually count as education spending

Nomnom Cookie
Aug 30, 2009

qirex posted:

if most of it goes to executives, lawyers and administrators does it actually count as education spending

that's an extremely large claim and ridiculously untrue of the school districts i've actually looked at budget numbers for. not that i've looked at a lot of public school budgets

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

if we're not paying teachers as well as lawyers and other professionals, if it's seen as inferior work and top students aren't going into it to instead become tech fuckos, we're not funding or supporting it appropriately. denmark and south korea pay teachers much better, it's a competitive career people want, and their educational outcomes reflect that. it in fact is that simple in that it's difficult but quite doable

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
mtg is my latest crush, she has replaced sarah sanders as my #1 target in a lovely hotel bar

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

mtg is my latest crush, she has replaced sarah sanders as my #1 target in a lovely hotel bar

at least go for boebert, she's into that kind of poo poo

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

be realistic jonny. you won’t pass the credit check

Apr 7, 2003

Pittsburgh doesn't have a single steel mill in city limits and hasn't for nearly 40 years

Apr 7, 2003

fart simpson posted:

be realistic jonny. you won’t pass the credit check

Thinking about thos credit scores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

ARRESTED for cosplaying as Jonny290
https://twitter.com/Cleavon_MD/status/1351582411897782276