Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Stay at home househubby landlord in cspams famous for absurd toxicity claims mods are cops (not ironic) and squizzle outs that he does Reports all the time and just expects the mods to do the work for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Just like any other straight white man who lives entirely off of someone else's labor and rental income lmaooooooo

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

thank u for the concise summary

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3956486

^This thread. Taintrunner is one of those really aggressive c-spam posters. Like he went into the COVID thread and accused people of being fascists because they didn't oppose Biden enough. Anyway it came out that he was reporting people for calling him a landlord because I guess he married a millionaire and is rich now and it's mostly people just making fun of him now.

TBH I don't know how much it really means outside of Cspam

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
He calls mods the cops but in reality he thinks they're his property manager LOL

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

christmas boots posted:

TBH I don't know how much it really means outside of Cspam

Nothing, that thread is almost incomprehensible and doesn't actually seem to explain anything

No offense to cspam, this just seems like an internal conflict that most people outside of there don't understand or care to

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Nothing, that thread is almost incomprehensible and doesn't actually seem to explain anything

No offense to cspam, this just seems like an internal conflict that most people outside of there don't understand or care to

If CSPAM ever gets renamed, “An internal conflict most people don’t understand or care to” would be perfect for it.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking too. It's a funny saga/meltdown/whatever if you're familiar with the person and their posting, but it's a really specific part of the forums you have to be plugged into.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
There's a very hypocritical man who does nothing but play VR games in a giant expensive New York apartment while berating everyone around him for not starting the revolution. He does this by accusing people of being rapists, transphobes, racists and other forms of bigotry. He's incredibly vindictive and if he was a troll he'd be a masterful one but I don't think he is.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Is this the same poster who made a big stink about making an offsite for TRUE leftists and leaving forever to post there and then got kicked out of their own site and came crawling back to get dunked on or is that someone else?

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Crowetron posted:

Is this the same poster who made a big stink about making an offsite for TRUE leftists and leaving forever to post there and then got kicked out of their own site and came crawling back to get dunked on or is that someone else?

No that's smarxist

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Crowetron posted:

At least one of the admins on that site was a DM sex offender who got perma’d from both here and the offsite for it.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Do people actually like Taintrunner? Every post I've seen from him is the worst post. Is this one of those "our forum's special little idiot" things, like zaurg?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Crowetron posted:

No he's actually more irrationally vicious and petty than that guy lmao

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Antivehicular posted:

Do people actually like Taintrunner? Every post I've seen from him is the worst post. Is this one of those "our forum's special little idiot" things, like zaurg?

I don't know. I've never been able to follow along with anything in CSPAM, cause I have no idea who is being serious or not.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Regarde Aduck posted:

There's a very hypocritical man who does nothing but play VR games in a giant expensive New York apartment while berating everyone around him for not starting the revolution. He does this by accusing people of being rapists, transphobes, racists and other forms of bigotry. He's incredibly vindictive and if he was a troll he'd be a masterful one but I don't think he is.

Sounds like someone we shouldn't keep around the forums. I'm sure this will quickly be taken care of and not turned into a huge "us vs them" situation that threatens to tear the very fabric of this site apart.

I mean, how many times can that happen?!

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sounds like someone we shouldn't keep around the forums. I'm sure this will quickly be taken care of and not turned into a huge "us vs them" situation that threatens to tear the very fabric of this site apart.

I mean, how many times can that happen?!

Do you want that figure in times per month?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Regarde Aduck posted:

Taintrunner posted:

I've been in the middle of setting up my new apartment for a VR space and let me tell you, H3VR is still the greatest platform to grow a muscle memory for every single firearms platform you could possibly imagine. Explaining the HK slap & AK/FAL mag drop reload to non-gun normies has been the most fun I've ever experienced demo'ing virtual reality all the while understanding that I'm going to have to shoot every single banker I see on the streets all on my own whilst surrounded by a bunch of cowards. Bang bang bang pull my devil trigger.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Hahaha, wtf? They're still around after that?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Solice Kirsk posted:

lol the post didn't actually even get punished until April of the following year according to the rapsheet.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

It's because if you say you want to shoot people, that's bad. And if you say that you want to shoot zombies, that's pretty clearly just code for wanting to shoot Black people. But if you say you want to shoot bankers, you are the noblest and most special knight of justice ever and all other people are less good than you pew pew :buddy:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

As a banker I find this distressing!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

:same:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Don't worry Pick, we'll be OK. If push come to shove we can always just pull our magical banker strings that give us complete control over all the world's issues report him to the moderation team.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

You see, he's a complete parasite, but it's okay because he'd also really like to do violence

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm sorry but I don't make the rules

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Pretty rich topic of conversation coming from "The poors received enhanced unemployment so what's the problem? if they get evicted they didn't save enough" and "What crisis? There is no crisis. Average salaries have increased nationwide and Portland is doing fine" prolific poster Pick

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Inceltown posted:

Fair enough, but as always I request to go first. I don't want someone else's neck blood getting in my neck blood. That's gross. And you could get sick from it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Rectal Death Adept posted:

Pretty rich topic of conversation coming from "The poors received enhanced unemployment so what's the problem? if they get evicted they didn't save enough" and "What crisis? There is no crisis. Average salaries have increased nationwide and Portland is doing fine" prolific poster Pick

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON"T
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Inceltown posted:

This would be great for chopping leeks

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Spanish Manlove posted:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON"T
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Pick posted:

This would be great for chopping leeks

I'm really impressed he can do it without looking

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Solice Kirsk posted:

Fair enough, but as always I request to go first. I don't want someone else's neck blood getting in my neck blood. That's gross. And you could get sick from it.

If Pick goes first you could get Pick from it.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
tl:dr for whatever is going on in a 23 page thread that is borderline incomprehensible to anyone not deep into the nuances of cspam

what's going on with taintrunner seems like a microcosm of what happened with KoalaMarch all happening at once.

it seems like taintrunner openly posted about being very well off, enough to have their own dedicated VR gaming room, no one seemed to care that much because in the same post talked about murdering bankers for societal good.

turns out maintaining an aggressively prolific posting profile and veering so hard left you jerk yourself off over the idea of democracts eating poo poo in the polls to teach them a lesson (while the GOP literally makes life insanely more dangerous for POC, women, and trans people) is enough to convince the mob you are a respected figure and should wield the reins of power while also being the kind if insanely rich white lib who "calls the cops" at the drop of a hate when inconvenienced.

In summary

PawParole posted:

make taintrunner a mod and prob squizzle ( nothing personal, but you need to feel what the plebs feel)

Taintrunner posted:

The only real reason to probe/ban someone, from my point of view, is for something illegal or deeply, irredeemably offensive, or more importantly, spending 5 pages arguing in a circle without contributing anything new, which is what really ripped apart the Succ Zone when #ForceTheVote was happening - you had multi-page meltdowns of a few people just going "nuh uh" and it loving sucked poo poo for everyone involved, and the mods refused to step in and bounce the boring rear end concern trolls who refused to take in new information and either take the L or respond accordingly, which ended up revealing more about themselves than the strength of their beliefs or arguments, which was the endgoal of #FTV in the first place.

Squizzle posted:

oh well but im sure theyre all good reports because youd be an idiot to make a post like this and then make scurrilous reports so

huh

and only 45 minutes after you reported a post in order to argue to the mods that you should be allowed to call someone a transphobic whenever you wanted

wow!!

pentyne has a new favorite as of 02:07 on Jan 23, 2021

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Was taintrunner previous TaintReaper or was that a different guy?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Taint ran again!!

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I remember Taint Reaper being a bad poster but I can't remember anything they actually said. Only the "taint reaped again!" that inevitably followed in their path a few posts later

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Taintreaper was a beautiful troll, matched only by, possibly, SMG.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I just remember them being a dumb/idiot Hellthread poster

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

StandardVC10 posted:

I remember Taint Reaper being a bad poster but I can't remember anything they actually said. Only the "taint reaped again!" that inevitably followed in their path a few posts later

"taint reaped again" is such a great catchphrase for other people to dump in your wake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Taintrunner rocks because you can respond to each of his posts with "can I have some cash" because he's got mad money

e: lol from that thread

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3956486&pagenumber=21&perpage=40#post511898339

Hot Diggity! has a new favorite as of 03:05 on Jan 23, 2021