Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
When is the SA mart thread coming where goons use the balldo and then send it to the next one like they did with double dragon GBA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Uh, don’t you already gently caress with something that is attached to your balls when you use your dick?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pvt.Scott posted:

Uh, don’t you already gently caress with something that is attached to your balls when you use your dick?

Uh, no. Wtf!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Pvt.Scott posted:

I think every part of the body is connected via the skin and/or interstitium, but that's hardly the biggest flaw in their value proposition.

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

that's weird she lets me Balldo her all the time???

Well if you got experience help me out, tell me the balldos and balldonts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pvt.Scott posted:

I don’t think you understand the premise of the BALLDO

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Are you implying that we need trucknutz for your dick like some sort of a sick reverse Balldo? Cause I'm all for it baby, hang em up upside down on top.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Brexit just got real :(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

All this time, me, stretching my scrotum in anticipation of the day Balldo would be invented such that I may properly gently caress my own rear end with mine own piss-logged balls!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I’m going to make a quiz that asks you if it’s a quote from gbs or a quote from ancient Pompeiian graffiti.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

All this time, me, stretching my scrotum in anticipation of the day Balldo would be invented such that I may properly gently caress my own rear end with mine own piss-logged balls!

hell, same

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
Why would you stretch your scrotum when you can just age past 30 instead

I gotta be careful or my balls dip in the toilet water

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Remember dildos? They're back! In ball form!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I’m going to make a quiz that asks you if it’s a quote from gbs or a quote from ancient Pompeiian graffiti.

Bah, it will be easy, we are a advanced ball loving society with our balldos and truck nuts, they were a simplistic and evil society with their chariot cocks and regular cocks.

https://jalopnik.com/truck-nutz-were-actually-invented-by-the-ancient-romans-1833815505

E: apparently the balldo is the culmination of years of this sort of behavior. I still can't find truck nuts for my dick though.

https://www.straight.com/article-162464/it-possible-man-insert-his-balls-woman

EE: just going to throw this link to a website recommending blasting your balls with red light for increased testosterone here, I'm not sure that anyone virile enough for a balldo would need such a practice but there you are.
https://www.menshealth.com/health/a19539973/i-put-a-giant-red-light-on-my-balls-to-triple-my-testosterone-levels/

Weka fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jan 13, 2021

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I’m almost upset the Balldo wasn’t in my life years ago. Young people don’t even know a world without Balldo! Wild.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
the balldo was invented thousands of years ago. Here you can find one equipped to a powerful Lamassu carved during the Neo-Assyrian Period, c. 721–705 BCE:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the balldo was invented thousands of years ago. Here you can find one equipped to a powerful Lamassu carved during the Neo-Assyrian Period, c. 721–705 BCE:

This was just a sneaky way to post your fursona, wasn’t it, you pervert?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
nah there was a ton of crazy poo poo running around back then, and pretty much everything had its junk and/or tits out.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I think that manimal has a chindo! Truly we can learn much from our ancestors

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Imagine having a sick rear end beard like that but not being able to grow a mustache... No wonder that thing wound up mutilating its balls.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I don't remember any of this from the movie.

shilsu
Apr 25, 2017

Let's have some Aphex acid
I'm hearing disturbing rumours that the US political situation has delayed the launch of the balldo

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

shilsu posted:

I'm hearing disturbing rumours that the US political situation has delayed the launch of the balldo

Yet another impeachable offense!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
You know you got a ride or die when you show this to the wife and they're like, that's super loving weird but whatever I'll humor you

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Derpies posted:

You know you got a ride or die when you show this to the wife and they're like, that's super loving weird but whatever I'll humor you

At this point she's probably down for anything that isn't eating rear end.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Prof. Crocodile posted:

At this point she's probably down for anything that isn't eating rear end.

Fair point

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
balldroid, no!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Balldo: it takes balls

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Balldo: So does my buttdo

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I wonder if your sack was saggy enough if you could wear two balldos, one on each ball.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Still waiting on my flapgo. :colbert:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Balldo is so last week. It’s all about pinning, matting, and tacking now. :hai:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Weka posted:

I wonder if your sack was saggy enough if you could wear two balldos, one on each ball.

we aint got no time for sag sacks. its balldo time

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Adding a spiked end cap to each nut to turn my testicles into a mighty flail

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I have some tarps with a hole in them if anyone wants to come over and RESPONSIBLY Balldo my rear end.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

You can have my Balldo. When you pry it from my cold, dead sack!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm so sorry for your :balldo:

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Asking for a friend, do the have balldos with tasers built in?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I don't really get this. Can't you already put your balls inside someone if that's what you really want to do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I want to punch someone’s rectum with my balls not bag them up like groceries with their butthole.