Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

It just seems shady man, what’s going on down there? Are they organizing sex parties, drug deals? It’s weird, to have a coupons forum...

If only there was a way to find out, their dirty secrets... What mysteries do you hold, Coupons...? Who can tell... :hotpickle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Dr. E is an advanced DealBot and the forum serves as a bug test to amplify its horrific deal-seeking powers.

NYC Tattoo prophesied that its self-awareness would wake him from his slumber.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I thought the title said Capcom Forum at first.

The answer to that would be disappointment.

ELI PORTER
Sep 16, 2007

I posted on Something Awful and all I got was this lousy t-shirt
they suck and they also gently caress each other in there, and I also here that they pull on it there, as well.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
discounts MF'r DISCOUNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTS!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

ELI PORTER posted:

they suck and they also gently caress each other in there, and I also here that they pull on it there, as well.

Do you think they’re “docking” each other :dafuq:

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

dr eldarion posts deals into an abyss hoping for referral nickels

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Inept posted:

dr eldarion posts deals into an abyss hoping for referral nickels

i used to look at that forum like 5 months ago then i tried it again a few weeks ago and it was just dr. eldarion posting into nothing and i kinda just felt like i couldn't view that forum anymore without pitching in but i had no ball to throw and just stopped going

is it a bot? lol

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Jan 24, 2021

Farten Barfen
Dec 30, 2018
Coupons used to have a ton of free magazine subscription threads back in the day and that was cool:eng99:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
It’s a front for drug running

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

what is this

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's a place for a couple moderators to shill their affiliate links for Amazon, Walmart, etc and make the big bucks off of the forum.

Hope that helps OP.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Probably a hell of a lot of savings and quality products. :hmmyes:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
suckin an fuckin, op

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Do you say it "Coo-pon forum" or "Que-pon forum?" Let's all weigh in.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Coo-on

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
Bring back dealmein Dr

Woodsy Owl
Oct 27, 2004
I joined SA for the dealz

The irony is not lost on me

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Bring back the files forums but only for actually sharing Linux isos.

Drunkenboxer
Oct 3, 2007

eh?

Pick posted:

suckin an fuckin, op

I'm doing one of these things in the coupon forum, but I'll never tell.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Drunkenboxer posted:

Is it the same thing you're doing in all the forums?

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Kooh-pin [ko͞o pin] equal stress on both syllables

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Drunkenboxer posted:

Must be QCS, that’s where all the sucking goes on

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pick posted:

suckin an fuckin, op

Whoever said dockin is correct also. It’s crazy in there.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

The coupons are a front for the sex and the sex is a front for the :filez:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
is your coupon... clipped?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I heard they're trafficking children out of the basement of a Dollar General in Missouri.

DangerZoneDelux
Jul 26, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's a place for a couple moderators to shill their affiliate links for Amazon, Walmart, etc and make the big bucks off of the forum.

Hope that helps OP.

Shh don't tell the truth. That dude does a lot of hard work reposting the Amazon deals of the day with his affiliate link

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I got a playboy subscription myself and an ex's dad a few years back. When I told him it was free he was like Seinfeld's dad, thrilled about hot merchandise (literally and figuratively in this case.)

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Coupon, coup off

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's where we plan all our coups. The invasion of the Capitol didn't go so well but this Easter or there abouts we are going to try and take over a dennys and I'm feeling very good about it.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

The mod got his doctorate in biology in 1955 and currently has severe arthritis and confusion. He misinterpreted his chriopractor's advice that he get 15 minutes of exercise per day and now spends each day from 2:45pm-3:00pm (right before he goes to bed) retyping tweets from @DailyDealz into threads, and occasionally posts deals for seafood platters into the video game thread

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Coupons are great, and Coupons is a great forum

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Farten Barfen posted:

Coupons used to have a ton of free magazine subscription threads back in the day and that was cool:eng99:

Hell yeah bro, free Maxim and Stuff. Just cool magz for cool dudez. Got a good 2 or 3 years without ever paying.

Also the free stuff/free samples thread, I remember getting a free acupuncture needle sample kit and signing up to be a Maker's Mark ambassador where they'd send me cheap promotional junk once once or twice a year despite having never purchased a bottle.

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jan 27, 2021

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
There's too many forums imo

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
You know those love coupons you get on Valentine's Day and anniversaries? It's people swapping those. Right now the going exchange is 7 backrubs for a footjob, but someone is flooding the market with stacks of pegging vouchers

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

It's a terrible place. People that post in there aren't afraid of anything, they'd kill you in a heart beat. I had to get a fecal transplant because my rear end flora got so hosed up after they plumb sucked the gunked up poo poo from my karkhole out in one fluid sneak attack. It was hardly ten seconds of vacuum-sealed lip-to-rear end action before the entirety of my anus was emptied out into their gullets. The medical costs were insane. I will never forgive Coupons & Deals

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's a terrible place. People that post in there aren't afraid of anything, they'd kill you in a heart beat. I had to get a fecal transplant because my rear end flora got so hosed up after they plumb sucked the gunked up poo poo from my karkhole out in one fluid sneak attack. It was hardly ten seconds of vacuum-sealed lip-to-rear end action before the entirety of my anus was emptied out into their gullets. The medical costs were insane. I will never forgive Coupons & Deals

Which direction did you say these forums were?

You know, so I know not to go there

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Cheap Vidya games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

More like poop-ons imo.