Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
remember when trump got covid and rode a motorcade around the hospital so he could wave at chuds while making people sick. where were you guys then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

RBC posted:

yeah except when he gassed a bunch of them so he could walk a block and hold up a bible. and all the other stupid things he did

Right. And congressional GOP fucks with DC because they feel like it all the time, like 3/4 of DC voting for marijuana legalization and Rep Andy Harris sticking on a bill rider that just said "lol nope"

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

thank u joe biden for supporting local business by sending 27 secret plague agents in to spend $5.50 on a bagel, what would we do without u

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Trump is mighty and you are not.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
TROOOOOOOMMMMMMPPPPPP

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DoomTrainPhD posted:

TROOOOOOOMMMMMMPPPPPP

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

RBC posted:

remember when trump got covid and rode a motorcade around the hospital so he could wave at chuds while making people sick. where were you guys then

Nobody should care about inconveniencing the ghouls who live in Bethesda either

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

It turns out it's really hard to get covid from contact/food though

Like this is a thing we know about it, the main thing is don't be maskless and indoors around other people

It's fine, you wanted to be mad at him for something you imagined he did and then had to walk it back but stayed the same amount of mad, this is the internet and it happens

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200911/dining-out-linked-to-increased-covid-19-risk

surface contact can infect you, even if it's less likely compared to your infection chances when sitting in a room filled with roni air or whatever. So i'm gonna be cautious about food, whether its the packaging or the food itself. Why risk it? If someone coughed in their hands, and then handed you some bread, would you eat it?

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I’m getting reports Biden asked for ARUGULA on his bagel that motherfucker

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

RBC posted:

same place i've been for the past 10 months, staying at home to avoid spreading covid

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
Has anyone gone on record with a defense of WHY the chuds were carrying flexicuffs? Like, what do you say that isn't "yeah, it was hostages"

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

RBC posted:

that was funnier than sleepy joe eating a loving bagel and killing 3 grandmothers

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

if i were mayor of dc i would try to figure out anything i could do to disincentivize presidents ever leaving the white house

i have felt this way since i was a youngster inconvenienced in dc by bill clinton and nothing will sway me from this

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Sad Billionaire posted:

Has anyone gone on record with a defense of WHY the chuds were carrying flexicuffs? Like, what do you say that isn't "yeah, it was hostages"

fox had somebody saying, might have been Tucker Carlson, that everybody has zip lines and carries them around regularly.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Sad Billionaire posted:

the chuds all say they found them on the floor and picked them up so they could give them to the cops lol

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Rah! posted:

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200911/dining-out-linked-to-increased-covid-19-risk

surface contact can infect you, even if it's less likely compared to your infection chances when sitting in a room filled with roni air or whatever. So i'm gonna be cautious about food, whether its the packaging or the food itself. Why risk it? If someone coughed in their hands, and then handed you some bread, would you eat it?

That article isn't even about getting covid from food, it's about dining in being bad because you have to remove your mask and be around other people to eat

And the early stuff about getting covid from covid were in laboratory conditions with much higher viral loads than one would encounter in real life

Like lysol your food all you want I guess but getting takeout is way less dangerous than going to a grocery store

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

thats the thing, being indoors in the grocery store with a bunch of other people for a half hour or whatever, waiting in the checkout line, etc is going to give you more risk of exposure than spending 2 minutes indoors getting takeout

yeah but you know what limits my exposure even more and is actually affordable on top of that?

not going to get loving take out (2-3 times per day? lol), because i don't have to go there, unlike the grocery store (which i go to once every week or two)

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

There are reports of joe Biden running up and down the streets of DC with a extended magazine bagel firing wildly at bystanders. I’m told the reports of casualties number in the thousands

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

DoomTrainPhD posted:

TROOOOOOOMMMMMMPPPPPP

speng31b
May 8, 2010

joe bidens bagel is benghazi

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

you should order your groceries online and pick them up curbside, or have them delivered and tip the driver well

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

if biden really wanted to show leadership and that he and the dems are dynamic and innovative he'd get his bagels delivered by a delivery app driver

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Dr. VooDoo posted:

There are reports of joe Biden running up and down the streets of DC with a extended magazine bagel firing wildly at bystanders. I’m told the reports of casualties number in the thousands

"Death by everything bagel" is probably the way I'll go out tbh

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

joe biden HAD to get the bagel cause God drat bagels are good

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Bideo James posted:

joe biden has to eat out at restaurants multiple times every day and get 3 cocktails at dinner every night. its normal behavior!

It's called self care sweetie

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
gently caress maybe I'll stop by Call Your Mother on Friday

God damnit you people made me hungry

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

if biden really wanted to show leadership and that he and the dems are dynamic and innovative he'd get his bagels delivered by a delivery app driver

Biden is going to show he’s a woke liberal by hiring more women ice agents.

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

Dustcat posted:

the chuds all say they found them on the floor and picked them up so they could give them to the cops lol

ahahaha

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
How is Mar-a-Lago a "golf club"? From the satellite it looks like there's a pool and some tennis courts and a putting green, but there's no golf course.

There's the Trump International not too far away, maybe Mar-a-Lago membership gets you access to that, though I would be surprised if Trump wouldn't demand payment for both.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Jills queso made with turnips

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

jokes aside it's statistically likely that at least one of his ss agents is posi so they should all just stay in the loving wh but different rules and all so it's fine whatever

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
actual praxis is getting pizza/chinese takeout or delivery but u order enough to eat for 2-3 days. aka same as before corona

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

you should order your groceries online and pick them up curbside, or have them delivered and tip the driver well

you should only eat food grown on your own soil in your covid victory garden, and only eat meat from wild boar hunted in the grasslands with a knife you made from a rock you found in the woods

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

shirts and skins posted:

That article isn't even about getting covid from food, it's about dining in being bad because you have to remove your mask and be around other people to eat

yeah, so its great idea to go to one of those restaurants to pick up your food right? A few unnecessary minutes, multiple times per day, in the unnecessary covid zone, is no big deal.

shirts and skins posted:

And the early stuff about getting covid from covid were in laboratory conditions with much higher viral loads than one would encounter in real life

Like lysol your food all you want I guess but getting takeout is way less dangerous than going to a grocery store

an hour once every week or two, with sealed food where you can wipe down the containers, is less safe than going multiple times per day to a restaurant where people have access to your food and sit inside with their masks off? yeah wow the grocery store is so much more dangerous! also let me just harvest my money trees to fund all of that nonstop take-out

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Plinkey posted:

you should only eat food grown on your own soil in your covid victory garden, and only eat meat from wild boar hunted in the grasslands with a knife you made from a rock you found in the woods

there'll be time enough for that in 2030

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Plinkey posted:

it's the only way to be sure

wait...can boars contract covid? :ohdear:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Joe Biden owes me 2000 bagels

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
I think it's nice how much Rah is worried about the health and safety of our President, Joe Biden.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Biden is going to show he’s a woke liberal by hiring more women ice agents.

TOO LATE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I heard maralago members are quitting cause Donald trump keeps stinking up all the bathrooms