Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ
President Joseph R. Biden is a member if an actual real life pedophile cult, but conservatives don't care about that one, they care about the one they imagined out of thin air instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Devils Affricate posted:

I'd just like to point out that this guy thinks barbed wire is called "bob wire"

Like, I don't think that's a typo

it's a really common misspelling and misconception... it's hard to say the bd at the end of the word, and even people who know how it's spelled often say it more like "barb wire"

but nonetheless: :lol:

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Jelly posted:

I don't know if I'm allowed to post stupid tik-tok stuff but this is really great, guys.

Sorry, I don't know how to embed stuff either, I tried but the website blocked me.

https://www.tiktok.com/@dannykberns...1&is_copy_url=0

Just so you know what you're clicking on: It's a work-safe little song that lasts about 10 seconds and you will enjoy it.

It's probably old, who knows. #nevergonnastopus

It's a fun little ditty!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1353905125912416261

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I think these people are more into new age spiritual beliefs, which are a completely different type of beliefs because it's less focused on "THEY are controlling the world and lying to YOU" and more on "what should I eat/do/smoke to increase my vibrational state".

It's not about fear and victimization, what the conspiracy theorists crave. More about self-emancipation. It's still harmful but for different reasons (cults and rejection of medical treatments.) e: wait it's actually exactly the same reasons, just with a different flavor

Sorry to drag this up from so long ago, but the new age types are also very dangerous but for different reasons. They tend to reject anyone telling them what to do. On an individual level it's fine (doing whatever psychedelics they want or living out in the woods by themselves)

But they also get into anti-government stuff about how everything is just a method of control You shouldn't have to trust "experts" which of course leads to poo poo like building their earthship with load-bearing hempcrete

Also cults

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Oh no

Anyway

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

https://twitter.com/jimswiftdc/status/1353897017060315139?s=21

Sandman is that lovely KY kid who sued the Washington Post for that photo of him being lovely at a Native American in DC.

lol

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
trumps a dummy

also, here's the Bernmeister sniffin a mocc.

computer! zoom and enhance kid!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

lol golfing and loving around Mar-a-Lago is only fun when you're president I guess

Balthesar
Sep 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I legitimately miss Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States of America. I think over the course of 4 years I became somehow a... chaos junkie. Like, I crave the utter random bullshit of Trump. I miss it. I'm fiending.

Give him back his Twitter!

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Balthesar posted:

I legitimately miss Donald J Trump, 45th President of the United States of America. I think over the course of 4 years I became somehow a... chaos junkie. Like, I crave the utter random bullshit of Trump. I miss it. I'm fiending.

on the other hand, don't give him back his twitter

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Someone should get him hooked on opioids.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Balthesar posted:

This is just the addiction talking. It will take a while, but you'll feel better soon, buddy. Hang in there.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Lamech posted:

trumps a dummy

also, here's the Bernmeister sniffin a mocc.

computer! zoom and enhance kid!

Oho! So we've found the REAL culprit behind the theft of AOC's shoes...

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

On the other other hand pop up a website saying Trump was merely shadow banned but for a one time fee of $39.95 you'll do the cyber magics to provide only true patriots with restored access to God Emperor's premium Twitter feed!

At that point either cut and run with what'll probably be thousands of dollars or just plug the idiots into a bot that poops out "Trump tweets" using Markov chains. Either use his actual tweets as a source or the two Trump lol threads as a source and see how long it takes them to figure out it isn't really Trump.

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

I hate this motherfucker so much. McConnell didn't believe im bipartisanship when he blocked Garland's nomination or when he rammed through ACB. I don't understand why this fuckboy is so intent on strangling his party with decorum.

Democrats are terrified to have actual power because it means they have to do things, and ultimately in order to address the issues they claim to be problems they have to institute social change that will threaten their wealth.
Much much much easier to be in opposition.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Balthesar posted:

Nah, just make up your own.

Liddle Marco wanted to visit Mar-a-Lago, but he was dressed in a polo shirt with his nipples protruding! VERY DISRESPECTFUL (sad)! I said no!

Wow, now that I am out of office it turns out Sleepy Joe is starting fights with the very big and very strong Kim Jong-Un. I called him Rocketman, he called me Mr. Trump! With tears in his eyes!

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Balthesar posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyH_OnxXfNM

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/ryanjreilly/status/1353911449165422593

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

this is super catchy lol

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

Seriously, who the gently caress besides the most fervent MAGA-chud wants to read that fat orange gently caress's incessant whining on Twitter

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
trump being permabanned from twitter and raging impotently about it is a million times funnier than anything he could possibly tweet

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Sandman is that lovely KY kid who sued the Washington Post for that photo of him being lovely at a Native American in DC.

What's the story there?

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

What's the story there?

He has a Kentucky-based lawyer that he likes and is not crazy, and doesn't need a crazy lawyer anymore. He's still got a bunch of lawsuits pending about the same business he sued about before, with other media agencies.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sandmann-attorney-idUSKBN29U2I5

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Yeah for every one gold post he makes there at least 10 dogshits.

He's like the inverse Nooner

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

What's the story there?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-sandmann-attorney-idUSKBN29U2I5

Sandmann, 18, expressed alarm at Wood’s comments earlier this month. On Twitter, the teen shared one of Wood’s social media posts about Pence and wrote: “I’m sorry but what the hell.”

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
when will they leak the girth certificate god drat it that should have been declas fisa'd day 1 o'biden

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Aardvark! posted:

when will they leak the girth certificate god drat it that should have been declas fisa'd day 1 o'biden

This will happen on thursday. Relax, the military is in control!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Meloncholric posted:

trump being permabanned from twitter and raging impotently about it is a million times funnier than anything he could possibly tweet

one thousand times this. I thought I might go into lol withdrawal, but my mood has been very much improved over the last week. I think partially it's because I don't wake up every day and know that a madman is trying to kill me, or at least indifferent to my death from a raging pandemic.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Nah, just make up your own.

Liddle Marco wanted to visit Mar-a-Lago, but he was dressed in a polo shirt with his nipples protruding! VERY DISRESPECTFUL (sad)! I said no!

Wow, now that I am out of office it turns out Sleepy Joe is starting fights with the very big and very strong Kim Jong-Un. I called him Rocketman, he called me Mr. Trump! With tears in his eyes!

Trump's unique style of speaking and writing tweeting, while easy to mock, is very difficult to mock WELL. These would never pass a "Trump Turing test", if you take my meaning.

Forums poster A Fancy Hat is probably the best I've seen at this peculiar talent, but still would only pass a Trump "sniff test" some fraction of the time.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Powered Descent posted:

Trump's unique style of speaking and writing tweeting, while easy to mock, is very difficult to mock WELL. These would never pass a "Trump Turing test", if you take my meaning.

Forums poster A Fancy Hat is probably the best I've seen at this peculiar talent, but still would only pass a Trump "sniff test" some fraction of the time.

The comedian James Austin Johnson’s impression is the closest I’ve found, he’s the only one who has really perfected the weird tangents.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

Dacap posted:

The comedian James Austin Johnson’s impression is the closest I’ve found, he’s the only one who has really perfected the weird tangents.

https://twitter.com/majorityfm/status/1352687178426576896

he's working on a joe biden but atm not better than his trump

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

That was years ago wasn't it? His case is still going?

This means that all the Jan. 6 Capital invaders will have years of their lives and thousands of their dollars wrapped up in court proceedings, and this is even before they are found guilty and put away for many further years.

BrigadierSensible fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jan 26, 2021

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Grammarchist posted:

Yeah, there was a lot of unearned furor about Schumer and McConnell entering into a power-sharing agreement that gives Dems control of committees, then McConnell decided to require a pound of puppy flesh to drag things out. Schumer decided to fight him but his bluff fell flat because of Manchin/Sinema and probably others. We're basically back to where we thought we were after Georgia, with maybe three large reconciliation bills. A $15 minimum wage is going to be added to the coming reconciliation bill, but it might not make it past the parliamentarian.

Honestly, we're still in a profoundly better position than I ever dreamed possible, which is depressing in it's own right.

Wait.. what is Sinema doing? If she's being an obstructionist then I need to start paying attention and writing letters, since she's from my state maybe letters to her office might actually get read at least. I didn't vote her rear end into that seat to prevent progress.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The Locator posted:

Wait.. what is Sinema

Is just life. It has no meaning

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/majorityfm/status/1352687178426576896

he's working on a joe biden but atm not better than his trump

This is an A+ on the words but probably a B, maybe B+ on the voice. Best in class though, for sure

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

The Locator posted:

Wait.. what is Sinema doing? If she's being an obstructionist then I need to start paying attention and writing letters, since she's from my state maybe letters to her office might actually get read at least. I didn't vote her rear end into that seat to prevent progress.

she was pretty hardcore left until she realized it was easier to win as a bland centrist. so that's what she is now. she voted in line with trump the same % as manuchin (50.4%)

compare that with susan collins (65.1%) and someone like AOC: (17.4%) or Ilhan (11.1%) or even Feinstein (24.2%)

so yeah if she's your senator keep yelling at her.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
So basically the Republicans still have a Senate majority in everything but the actual number of D's to R's. Just run as a Republican Manchin, you fuckman.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Powered Descent posted:

It's actually a lot easier than you make it out to be. Here, I'll do it in one word:

BIDENGATE!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

King Vidiot posted:

So basically the Republicans still have a Senate majority in everything but the actual number of D's to R's. Just run as a Republican Manchin, you fuckman.

What? No.