Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

JOESEIDEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Joe "Cum" Biden

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

what a world we live in

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

e: a post-truoublme bordan world, i know.

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

where is my loving money!!!! where is the promised help?!!! i knew it was never coming but when you're desperate you cling to the hope that maybe just maybe these motherfuckers will allow to let you breathe for a few seconds. my naivety is even more embarrassing when you learn i campaigned and knocked doors for obumper when i was like 19-20. i did all that and still didn't learn how the rich truly believe we are vermin to be crushed beneath their feet, except this time kamala will do the crushing under her pristine chucks and jill with her $900 designer heels. yas loving queen

(* i knocked doors in 2007 lol. in 2012 i basically just projectile vomited blood every time i saw some idiot fawn over obummer and how he changed the game by doing the exact same evil poo poo)

hapsby has issued a correction as of 19:43 on Jan 27, 2021

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

hapsby posted:

where is my loving money!!!! where is the promised help?!!! i knew it was never coming but when you're desperate you cling to the hope that maybe just maybe these motherfuckers will allow to let you breathe for a few seconds. my naivety is even more embarrassing when you learn i campaigned and knocked doors for obumper when i was like 19-20. i did all that and still didn't learn how the rich truly believe we are vermin to be crushed beneath their feet, except this time kamala will do the crushing under her pristine chucks and jill with her $900 designer heels. yas loving queen

(* i knocked doors in 2007 lol. in 2012 i basically just projectile vomited blood every time i saw some idiot fawn over obummer and how he changed the game by doing the exact same evil poo poo)

your money is GME

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

biden speaking live, in case the biden thread cares. not sure if its the right spot to post this

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1ZkKzeWkyWrxv

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

no one cares

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
is he talking about the cum?

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Sleepy Creepy Joe? Nobody's called me that in decades, Jack! Must be something wrong with your transistor radio, otherwise you'd have heard of Crusty Musty Joe!

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I dont miss trumo, but I "miss" trump

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Holy poo poo this is actually big:-

https://twitter.com/SuneEngel/status/1354502656807546889?s=20

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
gimme my covid bux in gme stonks thx prez jobeidne

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

big username/av/post combo energy

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Where's my money you dusty old creep?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

is it though? Trump already made sure to sell them a shitload, likely in anticipation of this happening...

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

is it though? Trump already made sure to sell them a shitload, likely in anticipation of this happening...

those are the sales that's currently being frozen and reviewed, specifically the big recent sales that's why it's big. it's even halting the F-35 sales to the UAE.

I predict the yemen war will end this year if the pressure keeps up.

Al-Saqr has issued a correction as of 20:05 on Jan 27, 2021

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

your money is GME

oh. i see. something like this then:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Deceptive Thinker posted:

lol they asked about gamestop in the press briefing

Just fabulous

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
When President Joe Biden farts it sounds like an old dog sighing

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

StormDrain posted:

Where's my money you dusty old creep?

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

when the local gamestop i worked at closed like 13 years ago, they offered me some extremely lovely stock. but i was young and this seemed like a hassle and i'm extremely dumb re: math. am i a fool for declining this

Bideo James
Oct 21, 2020

you'll have to ask someone else about the size of her cans

theyre figuring out how to sell more at once for even more money

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

i know it's the cynic in me, but i still feel like we're in the Blue Wave Honeymoon Period, where scraps like this are thrown at us as "proof" obriden has been thinking about left issues all along

i ain't believin poo poo until i see all this chatter produce results that actually help anyone besides lobbyists, donors, billionaires, and the repubs whose dicks bidan can't stop gargling

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

hapsby posted:

i know it's the cynic in me, but i still feel like we're in the Blue Wave Honeymoon Period, where scraps like this are thrown at us as "proof" obriden has been thinking about left issues all along

i ain't believin poo poo until i see all this chatter produce results that actually help anyone besides lobbyists, donors, billionaires, and the repubs whose dicks bidan can't stop gargling

I'm staying cynical until

Universal healthcare

Student debt relief

Legal cannabis with release and expungement

These things don't seem controversial, and I was repeatedly assured that Biden and Harris were tooooootally all about those things, so I don't feel rude continuing to insist on them

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

i'm staying cynical until they give me my goddamn $2000

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Shear Modulus posted:

i'm staying cynical until they give me my goddamn $1400

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

I'm never gonna stop being cynical

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

Because at 7 days it's still marginal, huh

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Shear Modulus posted:

best to stay that way after, too

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

new avatar for reality winner

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Inspector Hound posted:

Because at 7 days it's still marginal, huh
lol someday you'll make this post actually saying "7 years"

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Inspector Hound posted:

Universal healthcare

Student debt relief

These things don't seem controversial, and I was repeatedly assured that Biden and Harris were tooooootally all about those things, so I don't feel rude continuing to insist on them

This plus recurring payments to keep people from losing their homes or starving.

But none of it will happen because Dems are a waste.

Joeb!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

frankenfreak posted:

lol someday you'll make this post actually saying "7 years"

This is dark in multiple ways but I know it's true

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

Inspector Hound posted:

Universal healthcare

Student debt relief

same same same. i don't believe poo poo will happen; i just believe he and his admins will dangle Better Things over our desperate head

i agree with your list 100%, adding free college tuition, full decriminalization of drugs & immediately releasing those with drug crimes. also with needle exachanges, help acquiring drugs, etc. too lazy to look up the stats but this has worked to lower addiction in other countries.

also abolish for-profit prisons

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

^^ this post further demonstrates that basically I don't know how to ask big enough for what actually needs to be done lol, I'm so broken after all this [gestures at last 20 years] ^^

Loucks posted:

This plus recurring payments to keep people from losing their homes or starving.

But none of it will happen because Dems are a waste.

Joeb!

Yes, I don't understand rent and mortgages aside from I pay it every month but I also don't understand why anyone is paying rent or mortgage if everyone is stuck home/fired. I think someone got evicted in my neighborhood the other day, like how, what the gently caress

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

hapsby posted:

it is simply outrageous to suggest skepticism in regards to the foreign policy moves of a man who started his administration by lying about explicit statements he'd made days before, and helped architect the Iraq War

clearly we have nothing but good things ahead

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1354503603990519824?s=20

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

LGD posted:

it is simply outrageous to suggest skepticism in regards to the foreign policy moves of a man who started his administration by lying about explicit statements he'd made days before, and helped architect the Iraq War

clearly we have nothing but good things ahead

https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1354503603990519824?s=20

*watching the Fracking Is Good video* sorry, darl. you're right and i'm a fool.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Al-Saqr posted:

those are the sales that's currently being frozen and reviewed, specifically the big recent sales that's why it's big. it's even halting the F-35 sales to the UAE.

I predict the yemen war will end this year if the pressure keeps up.

ah. nice.